Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

You people shouldworry about Barun &his futureprojects& Mrr film. because his soo called bollywood dtreams depends on that film.You dont need to worry about this show &Mohit.

last time i checked we are allowed to like more than one show and more than one actor 😕
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can;t blame Mohit ,I m blaming Ph not to use Mohit properly.😡
sunny_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

I m totally agreee with u.Mohit is an awesome actor But this Ph and creatives really not using him properly.mohit ko thick se 20 epi mein bhi nahin dekhaya.😡But This show is still new.ANd i think channle should give them a chance atleast.every show needs time to pick up.But really felling bad rhat Mohit and we His fans waited so long to back on Tv .But i m happy atlest Mohitt ko jitna bhi diyya he did his job Greatly and if this show went off air hope he found something better soon.But really how can channel do this to a new show.😕

exctly im also a fan of mohit since mjht bt ths show is nt for hm.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_malik

last time i checked we are allowed to like more than one show and more than one actor 😕

Oh.leave it now  yaar.please.Now its time for Mohit and this show.
sunny_sarun thumbnail

I can;t blame Mohit ,I m blaming Ph not to use Mohit properly.😡

yeah same here
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_malik

exctly im also a fan of mohit since mjht bt ths show is nt for hm.

but abhi bhi time hain.They can use him properly .hope they understand their mistake soon and changed the script.
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You people should worry about Barun &his future projects& Mrr film. because his soo called bollywood dtreams depends on that film.You dont need to worry about this show &Mohit.

excuse me?? is mohit ur personal property?? don tel me whom i should think abt n whom is should not fight for!!

SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
trps is very imp fr SP..d pace at which d show ws going dis ws expctd..bt nt so soon..i hope dey improve d scrpt nw nd also give proper importance 2 siddharth..coz many watchd  show fr sid only..juz hate d PH..
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

You people should worry about Barun &his future projects& Mrr film. because his soo called bollywood dtreams depends on that film.You dont need to worry about this show &Mohit.

Do u knw she or I like mohit / NO naa then plz stop targetting memebers like this !
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

but abhi bhi time hain.They can use him properly .hope they understand their mistake soon and changed the script.

yaar sonia u were asking me to come here na... just because of some of some of u guys... and bec of such a shocking news i came here and this is wat happns... look at the comment i got