Being a housewife not easy: Suhasi Dhami

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Being a housewife not easy: Suhasi Dhami
Suhasi Dhami

After playing young and aggressive Abha in "Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli", actress Suhasi Dhami has taken on the role of a homemaker in new show "Housewife Hain...Sab Jaanti Hai". She admits being a homemaker is a challenging job.

"I am not a housewife myself, but I have seen my mother and my grandmother who have been homemakers. I have seen how they used to manage the household chores and I know it is not an easy job," Suhasi told IANS.

The show aims to convey that being a housewife is not a cakewalk.

"We often take housewives for granted, but the fact is that they are smart in their own way. It is very difficult to take care of small and pitty issues. Through our show, we want to send out a message that housewives shouldn't be taken for granted. It is a light-hearted show, which will also put light on various social issues," added the actress.

The show went on air Monday on Zee TV.

Suhasi came into spotlight with TV show " Ek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein" in 2006 and went on to do another popular show " Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli".

In a short span, Suhasi says, the industry has instilled a lot of patience in her.

"This industry has taught me to be patient. And whatever I have done, I have always given my best in it. Even if it is a small role, you should give your 100 percent and leave the rest to others," she said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Being-a-housewife-not-easy-Suhasi-Dhami/articleshow/17854765.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Don't take housewives for granted: Suhasi Dhami, star of new TV show

Suhasi came into spotlight with TV show Ek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein in 2006 and went on to do another popular show Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli.
After playing young and aggressive Abha in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, actress Suhasi Dhami has taken on the role of a homemaker in new show Housewife Hain...Sab Jaanti Hai. She admits being a homemaker is a challenging job.

"I am not a housewife myself, but I have seen my mother and my grandmother who have been homemakers. I have seen how they used to manage the household chores and I know it is not an easy job," said Suhasi.

The show aims to convey that being a housewife is not a cakewalk. 

"We often take housewives for granted, but the fact is that they are smart in their own way. It is very difficult to take care of small issues. Through our show, we want to send out a message that housewives shouldn't be taken for granted. It is a light-hearted show, which will also put light on various social issues," added the actress.

Suhasi came into spotlight with TV show Ek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein in 2006 and went on to do another popular show Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli.

Suhasi says the industry has instilled a lot of patience in her.

"This industry has taught me to be patient. And whatever I have done, I have always given my best in it. Even if it is a small role, you should give your 100 percent and leave the rest to others," she said.

karsuh thumbnail
Thanks Visha 😊 Suhasi is a very dedicated actress 😃 and she is going to rock on Housewife 😉
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes dee, actually the same articles are being circulated with a few different editings on different websites ðŸ˜Š
karsuh thumbnail
That's great Visha 😊 and i am so happy and i love their message that being a housewife it's not an easy task and don't look down on housewifes
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes dee and the story is a real take on Housewives. In one of the latest promos, Sona would say about Kanhaiyya's mother and he would say he can take anoything but not a word against his mother. This was an exact situation of my mum and dad where he too can't take anything against his mom and my mother is just like Neelam. I'm liking the show as it reflects real situations ðŸ˜Š
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Visha and it was the same thing with my parents and you know what my mother is a very patient woman and she has lived her life as a good housewife and she always would to take care of her family but she never took care herself properly 😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes, mothers and housewife always puts others first before themselves. I'm somehow able to relate the show to my mother. Im sure they would be getting goosebumps watching it once it starts airing on our Zee ðŸ˜†
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Visha 😊  they are really going to enjoy Housewife once it starts airing on our Zee  😃