People who are jealous talks -ve about me:deepika

sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

People who are jealous of my success are talking negative about me: Deepika Singh

Better known as Sandhya of Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd.), Deepika Singh has been facing some major issues of late. What exactly? Well…according to her some "false" news about her is circulating in the media.

The actress shared with us that there were reports about her being a 'tantrum queen' in some sections of the media, the actress never bothered to talk about it as it hardly mattered. But, now it has started taking a toll on her career and the projects that she is being offered.
Thus, the lady went ahead to clear the air using Tellychakkar.con as a platform.

"A few months ago there were reports about me being a tantrum queen but then I never bothered about it, as I felt at least they aren't linking me up with some random guy. However, it's only of late that I realised what damage it has caused me. I am not being offered work since people out there are of the belief that I am a tantrum queen. In fact, there have been instances when people have come up to me and said that they thought I was snobbish but later changed opinion after interacting with me but then it was different working with me," observed Deepika.

So where did this report crop up from? "Maybe someone out there who is jealous of my success went on to say things about me. Since I am a shy person, I do not talk much to anybody on the sets. Apart from that, I also respect my senior artistes. That is why when they talk I keep mum because I do not want to say things that would offend them. They have been in the industry for so long and I am just a newcomer. People must have taken this otherwise," averred the actress.
"I have never been late on the sets or taken extra time in the make-up room. When I am on the sets, I am busy preparing for my scenes. So, I do not think anybody would ever have an issue with that. My producers Shashi and Sumeet Mittal have never had an issue with me," she ended.

Well…Deepika just chill and we hope and pray that you have a great year ahead!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AHLMH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing Abha...

Happy birthday 2 u Sweety baby...Love u...Muahhh!!!
sweetycutie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AHLMH

Thanks 4 sharing Abha...

Happy birthday 2 u Sweety baby...Love u...Muahhh!!!

welcome Ash darling..love you too..muuaahhh!!!🤗
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oye...wt happened to u deepika...😲..who hurt u deepika....

hey happy birthday sweety..🥳...ay god bless u with all happiness...

sweetycutie thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

oye...wt happened to u deepika...😲..who hurt u deepika....

hey happy birthday sweety..🥳...ay god bless u with all happiness...

thnxx so much sindu dear...!!😃🤗
About deeps case...i was wondering the same!!😕
SUNDAWN12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dont worry deeps..its part and parcel of the entertainment industry..people wil circulate such rubbish..jus concentrate on work..only hard work pays..and u r such a lovely girl..its written on yr face that u r wonderful.
AHLMH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Long before an article was published with this title "Why deepika has no friend on set" where any of her co artist addressed her as a moody girl ...N also added that her behavior towards her co-stars is very rude...
I think she reacted on it...
sweetycutie thumbnail

Originally posted by: SUNDAWN12

dont worry deeps..its part and parcel of the entertainment industry..people wil circulate such rubbish..jus concentrate on work..only hard work pays..and u r such a lovely girl..its written on yr face that u r wonderful.

👍🏼👍🏼
sweetycutie thumbnail
sweetycutie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AHLMH

Long before an article was published with this title "Why deepika has no friend on set" where any of her co artist addressed her as a moody girl ...N also added that her behavior towards her co-stars is very rude...
I think she reacted on it...

ohh...thnxx for the info dear..