Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Agree!! But awards have to appease some!!

Not only SRK, even Sallu and Amir do not deserve to be in the list. I think they are appeasing all three Khans. Accept the truth Jess.
.Edited by ViSaRun - 11 years ago
.Edited by ViSaRun - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Ileana D'Cruz has two nominations she was awesome in Barfi!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

Not only SRK, even Sallu and Amir do not deserve to be in the list. I think they are appeasing all three Khans. Accept the truth Jess.

Agreed. None of them deserve to be in the list especially SRK& Sallu. I wish Paresh was nominated instead of them!
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is not the popular category right so its the critic category 

Whatever...to me Salman acted I enjoyed Chulbul and D2 and he deserves the nomination!! this character is iconic and he is the sole reason this movie worked!! he entertained and was praised so his nomination is deserving!!...and its my opinion!!
starstruckk thumbnail
The best actress list hasn't looked this strong in so long. 

Originally posted by: wat_up

Whatever...to me Salman acted I enjoyed Chulbul and D2 and he deserves the nomination!! this character is iconic and he is the sole reason this movie worked!! he entertained and was praised so his nomination is deserving!!...and its my opinion!!

If every nominations goes by personal preference and personal enjoyment then you will see some people calling for  the nomination of Shahid Kapoor and Tushar Kapoor.  
Yes he is sole reason movie worked but the awards are not supposed to be based on BO collection. He can work in a documentary and rake moolah out of it but that does not mean he should be nominated for the award. 

With your logic there is nothing wrong when SRK fan justify his nomination for the award. 
Edited by UnsolvedMystery - 11 years ago

If every nominations goes by personal preference and personal enjoyment then you will see some people calling for  the nomination of Shahid Kapoor and Tushar Kapoor.  
Yes he is sole reason movie worked but the awards are not supposed to be based on BO collection. He can work in a documentary and rake moolah out of it but that does not mean he should be nominated for the award. 

With your logic there is nothing wrong when SRK fan justify his nomination for the award. 

They can i just agreed with the ones who didnt i didnt say anything .Seriously read who said the remark instead on jumping on me and tell them this thanks..