WU-1st Jan'13 - a step closer to justice...

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Thanks4 wu
It saved my time
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update. 😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for a brilliant WU.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Munni! πŸ€—

I'm not going to lie... I was expecting a better episode for the 1st of January... symbolizing a new start to our show... bringing back the charm that has long disappeared. What I don't get is how can a camera behind a plant record from more than one angel when it's position hasn't been changed? So many things have been overlooked in this track... I would rather watch fun and romantic scenes with no point than seeing a track with a point being handled so carelessly. Oh well... nothing can be done. EHM is Sid Sir's show... let's just hope he can save it. I don't dislike this show, it's always been my favorite because it had set a high expectation for it's viewers... and now the creatives, i have to unfortunately say, are not being able to match that expectation at all...no wonder our high forum rank and soaring trps have disappeared. Sid Sir, please save our EHM, please. 

I am curious to know what Viren has found... it was this image he was looking at, right? o.O

What have you found detective Viren? Kaunsa sabooth? ...maybe that slight smile on Viren's face at the end of the episode indicated that yes... happiness will be back... that charm will be back... EHM will be back.

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

hey PreetiπŸ€—, absolutely my pleasure ... I really did not expect anything fun or light because of the continuity from Friday's episode
 what was that today.. .. miracle..magic... things which did not see the light over a week saw the light of the day in less than 2 hrs

which court is hell bent on wrapping the case the same day πŸ˜² even if that meant punishing the innocent and let go of the criminal πŸ˜•

they came to know abt jaiswal and they could get the cell phone records (BTW this is very tough to get a cell phone call record in less than an hr) bank statement is also miraculously done..when daboo told about the nexus between jaiswal and Karan regarding the amount .. those scenes did not lead anywhere ...but now all of a sudden they realize so many connections...Magic

and in the last scene so many angles and so many close ups.. and were they confident just about the angle or did they see jaiswal's reflection in Karan's eyes - what ever it is will wait for tomorrow 

and the climax of any track in recent times is just illogical and feeble ..Fiction redefines Science

and yes only Sid M can salvage this show now :)de .

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the great update, Munni!
Can't wait for tomorrow now 😳
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Thanks for the great update, Munni!
Can't wait for tomorrow now 😳

you are welcome Fairy.. yeah can't wait to see what evidence Viren saw in the recorded video  ...
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely written update
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Munni for beautiful Update...cant wait for todays episode :)