chha gaye Sumit Vats

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday we saw some amazing performance by both Sumit and Rati...
 Rati is completely justifying the double role she is doing. She is doing a great job as Zara. you can see a shade of jealousy but somewhere when LW says sorry and behaves like a child , you know her heart is reaching out to LW. As LW too she is doing a great job. She feels bad when scolded but also realises her mistake and apologizes. You can feel them bonding slowly.

Sumit Vats completely stole the show... The first scene as the topic name suggests "Chhha gaye Sumit Vats" The way he was acting all weird because of the turmoil in his life, it was epic. The way he acted and the way Sandeep Baswana (Munna 😳) supported the act was amazing. His scream reached out to me. And of course the baap beti scene that no one in this forum has gotten over was very nice. Both of them performed nicely. I don't want to go in depth of the scene as it has already been discussed in Faru's post...

Anyways, happy new year to everyone again 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sv was fantastic as rishi yesterday  yes it was wierd scene but what acting by sv  😛 

munna as uasual was good   with rishi  their bonding reflects 

rishi pain was visible he is helpless in current situation his scene with indu was 😊

but today when rishi will tell about his marriage and that   zara tookpagal lhwali to mh 

indu will be furious  and today will be big painful mellodrama between zashi and indu😭

cvc please dont show emotional bonding between rishi and lhwali pagal😭

lhwali pagal kissing rishi photo and getting emotional is not done😡

ila bedi give one hint that lhwali pagal proof as indira is faulty😊  and then zashi take cares of lhwali pagal on humanity grounds only  

show more emotional bonding between zashi because they are inshi also zara is real indira
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes KCP yesterdayz epi was epitome in the acting of sumit, i loved those screams, he poured out is anger and frustration in just one go, it was much needed, this man is handling all the hardships by himself, and kudos to munna sharma, his role has been turned better, though i miss radhe rishi bonding too, but recently i am liking rishi - munna a lot, the way he understands rishi, nobody could feel the pain but munna does.
lovely post sumi, keep writing
...fari... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
saumya awesome post yes rati is doing a great job n i don't think any other actress can do 2 roles perfectly wo bhi totally opposite👏 n now sumu wo toh hain hi superstar master of acting especially emotional scenes⭐️👏 n lastly our jiju munna🤣 yes i am also liking sandeeps acting n i am glad cvs r showing a good bond between jija-saala😳
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

yes KCP yesterdayz epi was epitome in the acting of sumit, i loved those screams, he poured out is anger and frustration in just one go, it was much needed, this man is handling all the hardships by himself, and kudos to munna sharma, his role has been turned better, though i miss radhe rishi bonding too, but recently i am liking rishi - munna a lot, the way he understands rishi, nobody could feel the pain but munna does.

lovely post sumi, keep writing

ha... even I miss Radhe Rishi scenes... but they had a different flavor.. 
Munna Rishi scenes have a different taste... its like Munna really treats him like a brother...
Sumit obviously did a fabulous job in that scene...

and Pari... apne sasur ko koi aise naam le k address karta hai... ishan ko pata chalega toh use achha nahi lagega😉😆😆
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: amanverma108

sv was fantastic as rishi yesterday  yes it was wierd scene but what acting by sv  😛 

munna as uasual was good   with rishi  their bonding reflects 

rishi pain was visible he is helpless in current situation his scene with indu was 😊

but today when rishi will tell about his marriage and that   zara tookpagal lhwali to mh 

indu will be furious  and today will be big painful mellodrama between zashi and indu😭

cvc please dont show emotional bonding between rishi and lhwali pagal😭

lhwali pagal kissing rishi photo and getting emotional is not done😡

ila bedi give one hint that lhwali pagal proof as indira is faulty😊  and then zashi take cares of lhwali pagal on humanity grounds only  

show more emotional bonding between zashi because they are inshi also zara is real indira

@red: I hope not... Rishi will be totally shattered... no one except munna understands him... not his wife nor his kid... 
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i accept with you after along time i watched HD and i loved it 😊

highlight is Indu and Rishi scene and Zara-Indira scene 👏

i have a concern Rati doing double role is awesome👏 but it is tiring her to hell 😒
after few dabbang episodes CVs change Zara face (old idea of plastic surgery 😆) and bring Indira (Lahorewali) in full form. I want to see Rati playing that role in full on 😃
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: FAR.N

saumya awesome post yes rati is doing a great job n i don't think any other actress can do 2 roles perfectly wo bhi totally opposite👏 n now sumu wo toh hain hi superstar master of acting especially emotional scenes⭐️👏 n lastly our jiju munna🤣 yes i am also liking sandeeps acting n i am glad cvs r showing a good bond between jija-saala😳

the bonding is all due to me🤣
I told munna to look after Rishi... after all I love Rishi and Munna loves me ... toh itna toh banta hi hai 🤣🤣🤣
...fari... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _saumya_

the bonding is all due to me🤣
I told munna to look after Rishi... after all I love Rishi and Munna loves me ... toh itna toh banta hi hai🤣🤣🤣

🤣itna mat sataya kar jiju ko🤣
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _saumya_

ha... even I miss Radhe Rishi scenes... but they had a different flavor.. 
Munna Rishi scenes have a different taste... its like Munna really treats him like a brother...
Sumit obviously did a fabulous job in that scene...

and Pari... apne sasur ko koi aise naam le k address karta hai... ishan ko pata chalega toh use achha nahi lagega😉😆😆

shhshshshhh dont tell sasur ji 😆
🤣 sasur ji munna rocked the episode sasu maa 😆 😆

* BTW indu rishi scene was so tocuhing na, the way indu was caring for her dad 😳
* i love zara background music 😊  god i get goosebumps at "zara at duty scene"
* i loved when zara said mai hu "zara rishi..." i always wanted such after marriage occasions n instances 😳
* i loved d scens when LW took rishi's pic from zara's wallet 😊