Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyCat thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome acting by Rati...Sumit...Shruti  in yesterday's episodeπŸ‘Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _saumya_

ye lo sasur ji ki 3rd setting makkhan lagane ko mana krne lagi πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

btw dis LW is sooo cute na, i love lashi chweet scenes too, when rishi takes care of hers like a lil bachha awww, specially d scene wen was clapping wid her πŸ˜³ awww i love caring rishhi as well

@pink: mai munna ki nai... munna meri setting hai... Rishi ko patane k liye ghar me ghusna tha lekin dhire dhire haule haule pyar ho hi gaya πŸ˜³
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I like Lashi but today I loved Inza... πŸ˜ƒ
ohhooo haule haule ho hi gaya pyaar πŸ˜† mimu 🀣

lashi is chweeet actually πŸ˜Š
inza was also awesum, wen zara gave chocolates to lw πŸ˜³ and when she scolded dat lady for using stick, such a heart touching moments πŸ˜³
RishU moment was pretty cute as well
HD is nowadays giving overdoze of sweetness, aisi sweetness k bad tufaan ata hai, m scared 
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

ohhooo haule haule ho hi gaya pyaar πŸ˜† mimu 🀣

lashi is chweeet actually πŸ˜Š
inza was also awesum, wen zara gave chocolates to lw πŸ˜³ and when she scolded dat lady for using stick, such a heart touching moments πŸ˜³
RishU moment was pretty cute as well
HD is nowadays giving overdoze of sweetness, aisi sweetness k bad tufaan ata hai, m scared 

And when zara was beating those goons, LW was clapping and when zara scolded her for sitting the way she was, she apologised... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ so cute that was... πŸ˜ƒ

Even I am so worried about the upcoming tufan
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _saumya_

And when zara was beating those goons, LW was clapping and when zara scolded her for sitting the way she was, she apologised... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ so cute that was... πŸ˜ƒ

Even I am so worried about the upcoming tufan

aww i loved dat scene, when LW help her ears, was feeling so touched by InZa scene πŸ˜³ zara said baithna nahi ata, n beat them, aww she cares for her πŸ˜Š
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsum POst. Being Senior most absolutely splendid Performance by Rati both in dual Role,No doubt excellent one.πŸ‘and she is enjoying her role Amazing artist

Being Junior most,Sumit is equally performs out standingly. No one could say he is playing his debut as male lead⭐️
Thanks Ila ji you have given a wonderful star Who steal our heart away. 
" kyun hamesha mujhe hi dard mil raha hi" what an expression.πŸ‘πŸΌ
With Indu πŸ‘
Total show stole by RASU.RASU ROCKSπŸ‘πŸΌ
Nicely supports by shruti and Sandeep
Edited by ratisumitvats - 11 years ago
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its time for angry ricky diwan to come now

cvc its one year now atleast show our angry dominating ricky diwan
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

aww i loved dat scene, when LW help her ears, was feeling so touched by InZa scene😳zara said baithna nahi ata, n beat them, aww she cares for her😊

😳
she does but no one wants to see that side of her... everyone is just holds her responsible for being jealous.. 😭
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saumya. , very nice post!! Thanks!! We need this kind of post! 
  Yesterday's   episode was really good! Every one was at their best. Every emotion was very touching! My favorite was Indu and Rishi. It was vet convincing!! I was touch!! 
  second was MUnna and Rishi. These two always impressed me. Their on and off screen relationship is great to watch. yesterday   SV was really good as emotionally disturbed person. His face is very expressive and hats off to both of them at that scene!!
    Zaras inner confit was well done  by RP. police station scene was dragged but made its point !! 
   Hats off to SV , SB, Shruti ! RT ,!!!!!πŸ₯³
vashg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I enjoy watching Munna, Love the way he talks and his comedyπŸ˜ƒ
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

Saumya. , very nice post!! Thanks!! We need this kind of post!

Yesterday's episode was really good! Every one was at their best. Every emotion was very touching! My favorite was Indu and Rishi. It was vet convincing!! I was touch!!
second was MUnna and Rishi. These two always impressed me. Their on and off screen relationship is great to watch. yesterday SV was really good as emotionally disturbed person. His face is very expressive and hats off to both of them at that scene!!
Zaras inner confit was well done by RP. police station scene was dragged but made its point !!
Hats off to SV , SB, Shruti ! RT ,!!!!!πŸ₯³

the post is just a way to keep up with the promise on the new yeats eve to keep the forum clean... πŸ˜†
i personally felt that even though the most emotional scene was the rishi indu scene bit pwrformance wiae it was the rishi munna scene... sumit was at his best and sandeep supported him very well... yesterdaus episode barring a few scenes was a treat to watch... πŸ˜ƒ