TOI:Melanie Pais & Jeetu Malkani in Fear Files

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Melanie-Pais-Jeetu-Malkani-in-Fear-Files/articleshow/17831970.cms
Melanie Pais of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi fame and Jeetu Malkani popularly known as Pranav of Kahani Ghar Ghar Ghar Ki have been finalized for the upcoming episode of Zee TV's Fear Files.

Sources inform that the eerie story is being produced by Contiloe Telefilm's and is about a real-life incident that happened in Jharkhand. The story will revolve around a couple Neeti and Dhruv which is played by popular actors Melanie Pais and Jeetu Malkani. The couple will meet with an accident and will get stuck inside a jungle. There they will come across some people who will perform black magic on them.

When contacted, Melanie Pais said, "Yes, I am doing the show, the character that I will be playing it's really interesting. The entire story revolves around my character so I am really excited about it."

We also spoke to Jeetu Malkani, who confirmed the news and said, "I am really excited to be a part of Fear Files and I am looking forward to it."