Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cymateli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
LOVE 
says if anything happens to you I am always there!

BUT 

FRIENDSHIP 
says how can anything happen to you when I am there..

😳 
Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
cymateli thumbnail
cymateli thumbnail
Harry was finally a  groom and was very excited about his upcoming marriage.  He was on his way out of the office when his boss came over to him with an outstretched hand, "congratulations Harry, I just wanted to tell you I've been married for twenty two years, and I am sure that you will always remember this day with the fondest of memories, as the happiest day of your life." "But sir", said Harry, "a little bit confused, I'm not getting married until tomorrow!"   "Yeah,  I know", said his boss.

madhumi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys..y r u spamming the thread...kindly stop this..u may upset the writer.

If you wanna put ur views about the FF then u r welcome..but such practices are not acceptable.

Note it.
cymateli thumbnail
Sally walked in to the Dentist office to make an appointment. "How much do you charge to pull out a tooth?" She asked." "It's $130?, was the prompt reply. "$130!" gasped Sally, that's ridiculous! There must be a way for you to go cheaper." "Well," said the Dentist thoughtfully, I suppose if we don't numb it, we could knock off $30." "Only $30?," countered Sally, "that's still $100, you've got to make it cheaper." "Well," said the Dentist after a long pause, "I suppose if we take it out with a wrench we could knock it down to $50." "Perfect", said Sally happily. "I would like to make an appointment for next Tuesday, for my husband Jack."

🤣

0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhumi

Guys..y r u spamming the thread...kindly stop this..u may upset the writer.

If you wanna put ur views about the FF then u r welcome..but such practices are not acceptable.

Note it.

MahimaMV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting waiting waiting...plz update it dear...i'm becomin restless to read ur stories...by the way congratulations shrads...800+ likes 🥳 [:D/] ...plz shrads update it dear
cymateli thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahimaMV

Waiting waiting waiting...plz update it dear...i'm becomin restless to read ur stories...by the way congratulations shrads...800+ likes 🥳 [:D/] ...plz shrads update it dear

Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
kis desh mein hai...merraaa dill...