Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

thank u indu 4 this thread and thank u tora 4 this lovely os... its my best new year gift...

i love u pkyek
i love u abhiya

i love u my india forum frens

*****HAPPY NEW YEAR*****

thank u trishna😊

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

firstly a very happy new year to all.

amazing thread and the os was simply amazing tora.it was too emotional
lvd it
thanks for pm

happy new year to u too megha..glad u liked the os😊

Originally posted by: cutesukirti1987

Once again an amazing effort Indu n equally fabulous start wid an amazing piece of work by ToraπŸ˜ƒ.
How music brought back d lost love was depicted just beautifully!
Starting from their childhood 2 d tragedies later n back again 2 d paradise were just lovely.

Thnx 4 this new year gift n Yes HAVE A HAPPY,SAFE,SECURE N FREE NEW YEARπŸ˜ƒ.

glad u enjoyed reading it kirti..😊happy new year to u too😊

Originally posted by: luckdiya

1st of all a big hug 4 u INDU πŸ€—
nw cumin 2 d updt.. tora it ws b'ful yaar ..vry wel written 
a bst gift of nw yr. πŸ€—
it ws really diff. ,simple & touchy β­οΈ

Originally posted by: shria

wow simply awsome & very very touchyπŸ˜ƒ

thnk u indu for this threadπŸ€—

thank u for liking everybody😊

Originally posted by: captainplus

beautiful threat n very nice os 

tanks 4r pm

thank u😊

Originally posted by: ilove99

so beautiful!amazing os yar!

thank u meera😊

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

sorry like button not working tried alot... now tired!!!!!

it's ok dear..😊

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸΌ

hope u liked it😊

Originally posted by: vmpy

first of all wish u a happy wala happy new yr.may dis yr bring joy,peace and happiness to u.opening of this thread is really a great idea.abhay piya christmas carols is really a v beautiful gift of da season.thanx for pm.waiting for more.

happy and a safe new year to u too dear😊..glad u enjoyed reading..😊
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Indu didi, itz an amazing idea! I was hoping we could have another FF thread. And all the writers who are writing in this thread are just awesome!!! :D
Waiting for more OSes! :)
-Gauri
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great thread indu
superb its making abhiya more memorable

mind blowing os of abhiya tora
just loved it
its show so many emotions of abhiya
and abiya is so sweet in this os
poor piya
just loved how abhay making piya better
finally abhays piya is back

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it a lot tora n indu.
tanvipareek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tora you really did a great work on this abhay and pia story of christmass

it is one of the most beautiful story among your collection after that "ETERNAL FLAMES"...
πŸ‘
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to all those who have read and commented ...πŸ€—

please keep reading and commenting it encourages the writer. πŸ˜³

the next OS will be up soon! πŸ˜³
love you all...πŸ€—
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Intro - Hi friends πŸ˜Š I hope you all know me , so am not going for any intro session πŸ˜›me & my boring writings are quiet famous in the forum I guess πŸ˜† bear another one . I am contributing in this OS thread too with my another horrible writing piece πŸ˜† . Last time I thought maine fairytale ka 12 baja dia , but you all surprised me saying you actually liked that . Now donno if you all will say that this time too , or this time will bajaofy me well , which I actually deserve πŸ˜† I am not much sure if you will like the story this time , coz I am not sure if the story lacks the fact "reality check" or its realistic enough πŸ˜• . I myself is so much confused , donno what's gonna happen wid u all πŸ˜† I donno from where this idea came in my mind , but when this idea hit me I couldn help but penned it down . So bear it , along with my sucking writing skill πŸ˜† Hope to get a positive response ( If possible  ) . And with all these you may have to bear some spelling , typing and grammatical mistakes as well πŸ˜” I didn get time to proofread it πŸ˜” will be waiting for ur eggs and tomatoes πŸ˜‰ bahat dino se omlett nahi khayi πŸ€£

---sayu

It was...Destiny ? Or an unexpected message..?
(written by sayaniz aka sayu)

Around 10:30 am in Office

"WHAT ???" Piya typed the word with caps on and hit the enter button too loudly . She actually could not believe what did she read just now . Was that a joke or a typing mistake ? Nothing of that kind . To her utter surprise the same reply came back "I think I have fallen in love with you ."
Piya kept staring at the computer screen widening her eyes . She shook her head with utter disbelief and typed again 
"Are you joking ?"
"Why the hell should I ? Trust me ! " other side replied in no time . 
"Actually I..." Piya's fingers stopped as she could not make out what she should reply . She never ever imagined any situation like this . The last two words have really shaken her . Trust ! He wants her to trust him , to trust his words . But...should she ? "Trust !" Isn't it too much to ask for in this kind of internet friendship ? & moreover...
"Piyali mam ! Sir is calling you !" Piya's chain of thought was broken by the office peon. Piya looked up to him a little annoyed "Me ? Why ?"
"I don't know mam . Sir just asked me to tell you that he wished you to visit him in his cabin ." The peon replied . 
"Ohhkk ! Coming !" Piya answered while minimising the chat window . 'Now why this Hitlar wants to meet me ?' she wondered as she gave a quick glance to all the files scattered on her desk . "Shitt !" she murmured in low tone as she realised the possible reason . He must want to ask about the balance shit of the last project & the news is the last 2 tables are still incomplete . "I am gone !" Piya thought in her mind . Yesterday she could not complete the whole file before going home and planned to finish rest of the work today . But then...this Angelic Abhi & his bomb blasting messages !! She just simply forgot about it ! "That Hitler gonna fire me today !" she sighed and left for her boss's cabin . She paused for a second before knocking the door , she tried to inhale a deep breath , but that does not seem to help her much . She knocked the door with her nervous hand as the velvety voice from inside instructed her "Come in !" That voice ! Every time that voice makes her insane , though every time she fails to make out why . "Stupid girl ! Come back to sense ! He must be in a mood to kill you ! " she shook her head as her inner voice shouted on her . With trembling hands she pushed the door and stepped into the cabin . "Yes Sir ! Did you call me ?" she tried to speak normally . The man on the chair was typing something in his laptop , as soon as Piya's voice hit him he looked up at her with his piercing blue eyes which made her insane again . She could not help but stared at that perfect face with admiration . Those blue eyes , that sharp arrogant nose & those thin lips drive her crazy every time . The velvety voice came again "Miss Piyali ! I think I called you at least ten minutes ago ! But anyway thanks for coming ! At least you thought to visit me ! I am highly pleased !"
Piya's trance was broken and she realised every time from this point she starts to develop a feeling of disliking towards him .
'I am gone ! Hitler seems to be in furious mood today !' she sighed while murmuring this in her mind . 
"Sorry Sir ...actually I..." She tried to convince him , but the man cut in between "Leave it ! Whereas the balance shit of the last project ? You didn't submit it yet ! Can I have a look on that ?" his voice did not sound any better to Piya . 
"Errmmm...actually Sir...actually a little work is still left . I will ..." This time too she was not allowed to finish . He again interrupted "It's not finished yet ? You are working on it from yesterday morning ! What the hell are you doing ?" He sounded quiet annoyed .
"Replying my Facebook friend " Piya thought to reply , but checked at right moment realising this reply may deliver her termination letter to her . "Actually Sir , yesterday I wasn't feeling much well so had to leave early and today I am working on that file ...was going to submit as soon as I finish , but you called me before..." she tried her best to sound pardonable enough .
"Ok ! Now go and finish the rest of the work ! I want that file on my table before lunch . Is it clear ?" he pronounced the last line with special care , making every word sounding prominent .
"Ya ! Sure sir !" Piya nodded & secretly heaved a sigh of relief . Suddenly her eyes fell on the nameplate kept on the table . Is it looking new ? She felt curious . Yes ! Actually it is . That "A . Raichand" nameplate is now replaced by an "Abhay Raichand" one . 
"Oh ! So Mr. Hitlar's full name is Abhay Raichand !" Piya murmered in low tone . She looked back at Abhay , who again got busy with his laptop . 
"But...Abhay sounds better than Hitlar !" she smiled while whispering this & left . Hearing the low chuckle Abhay looked up , but there was not anyone in his cabin . Suddenly his face lit up as he saw the laptop screen and got busy with it again . 

"OMG !!" Piya gasped in surprise as she restored that chat window . 11 unread messeges !
"Hey ! r u there ?"
"Hey !!!!!"
"Hey ! Did I make you angry ?"
"Hey ! Why r u silent ? "
"Did I hurt you ? I didn mean to !"
"do u now think am a bad person ? It isn't like that Piya ! I am serious ! I truely feel that I love you ! Please trust me for once !"
"Please reply !"
"Did you sign out ?"...
Piya did not bother to read more . She hurriedly typed "Chill ! Just chill ! I got busy in work !"
"Oh sorry ! No problem . Infact I too was working a bit ." the other side replied then and there . 
"Thats good ! Accha listen ! I won't be able to chat now . I have some serious works to finish . Will be talking to you after...umm... 1 pm ?"
"Ok ! As you wish ! But please do talk to me , I am serious ! Please don't unfriend me or block me !"
"I will not ." 
"Thank you . I have lots of things to tell you ."
"Will be listening to them . Currently bye ." Piya signed out .

Around 10pm of night , in Piya's room

Piya was lolling on her bed clutching her favourite teddy in her soft arms while her sister cum her best friend Misha was randomly walking throughout the whole room shaking her head continuously displaying a clear objection . Piya looked up to her sister , followed her with her eyes for a minute or two , yawned and then switched on her laptop again . Abhi promised to come online this time . Misha noticed her sister putting the dongle on and could not help but shouted out in extreme annoyance "Again ! You are again chatting with him ! I can see you are going to be in big trouble !"
Piya's face lit up as soon as she logged in seeing 2 unread messages waiting for her .
"Oh ho Mish ! Nothing such going to happen ! Abhi is a nice boy !" she replied her sister with a faint hope to convince her .
"Oh really ?" Misha screamed "You don't even know his name Piya & u..."
"It doesn matter Mish ! We are meeting tomorrow ." Piya answered while reading out the messages . Her face was glowing in happiness , as if someone gave her the road map to any hidden treasure in those messages .
"What ??" Misha exclaimed loud "You...you are going to meet that boy ! Oh Piyu ! Why don you understand this can be dangerous ! How can you trust some random stranger so much ?"
Piya was typing her reply , but she stopped and sat up to reply Misha . 
"Mish ! Please ! He isn't any random stranger ok ! I know him from almost 4 months now !" her voice sounded equally irritated . 
"Just through internet . You forgot to add , so I thought to include" Misha replied in a cold voice . 
Piya's voice softened this time "I know Misha ! You are worried for me . But trust me ! He is a nice guy ! When we chat or gossip with someone for almost 4 months , we get atleast a faint idea about the person on other side . Isn't it ? My instinct is saying he is a nice person !"
"But Piya...why did he put just a bike's picture in his DP ? Why didn he put his own pic if he isn't upto any wrong deed ?" Misha's voice was still doubtful .
"Oho Mish ! Even I too didn put my own pic in DP . I too have put just a rose's pic in my DP . Does that mean I have any wrong intension ? Its now so common in facebook Mish ! Chillax ! " Piya tried her best to assure her sister . 
"Okk...but Piya , if he..."
Piya cut in between "No ifs and buts anymore Mish ! I know he is nice & if he isn't then I must say he has to suffer a lot ! He doesn know what does messing with Piyali Dobriyal means !" Piya hurried "Now please go to sleep ! I am busy now !"
"Huh ! Busy in online romance !" Misha seemed irritated "I am telling you again Piya think once again before you go to meet him ." Misha lied on her bed and dragged the quilt over her .
Piya looked back to her laptop , there is a green dot beside his name . She started to type 
"Sorry , was busy in fighting with Mish ."
"Mish ??" the other side questioned .
"Yah ! My sister ." Piya typed .
"I see . If not personal may I know why u were fighting wid her ?"
"Nothing personal ! we fought bcoz of u actually !"
"Me ??? πŸ˜² "
Piya laughed seeing that emoticon "Yup u ! Actually m still trying to figure out should I really meet u or not !"
Reply came after a little pause , "U don believe me at all !"
Piya felt hesitant what to reply back . She knows it very well that Misha is not wrong , but somewhere deep in her heart she trusts this boy . Its strange , but truth . She herself does not know why , but she realised she trusts him . With a little hesitation she started typing "No , actually..." her fingers stopped as she could not find any word more . 
Before she could reply other end replied "I can't be believed bcoz u met me in internet ? This is why I wanna meet u ! After we meet in real life , we won't be just net frnds . Isn't it ?"
Piya read the last message twice . Why is she feeling as if she had hurt someone ? Ohh...its really too tough to judge one's emotion through texting . She wished if she could hear him right now ! But...No ! Piya decided . She will take a chance . Deep in her heart somehow she knows he deserves to be trusted . Somehow she knows he is not playing with her . How ? She does not know . But she just knows !
Piya typed "But how will we recognise each other ?"
"So you are coming ! Thank you !" other end replied "Don wry , we will . Our hearts will find out each other πŸ˜Š"
Piya smiled brightly just like that smiley "Hmm...thats sweet ! But still ...okk temme how do u look ? Or as we r really meeting can u show me ur pix now ?"
"Impatient ? πŸ˜‰ "
Piya blushed hard seeing that winking emoticon . She typed desperately "No sir ! Not at all ! m seriously clueless how will I find u πŸ˜” ."
"Okk ! 1 hint ! I wl be wearing a blue shirt with grey suit !"
"u have already decided what u gonna wear ??"Piya giggled ! She wished he could hear her !
"Ya ! Tomorrow is going to be the most special day of my life ! So m fully prepared !"
"So technically u r the impatient one πŸ˜‰" this time Piya added that winking emo .
"Yah ! I am !" he did not opt for any argument , agreed then and there "Obviously I am ! Finally ! Finally m going 2 meet my angel ! U can't even imagine how much xcited I am ! Tomorrow I wl see u for the first time ! Tomorrow my beautiful angel going to be infront of me ! How m supposed to check my xcitement ?"
"Beautiful ?" a mischievous idea suddenly hit her "Then u r going to be very much disappointed ! m not beautiful from any angle ! I m dark complexioned , have a horrible face cutting & rough , messed up hairs !" Piya pressed enter while playing with a strand of her gorgeous curls . Her brown eyes were full of child like excitement as if they are saying 'Lets see ! What does he reply now ! '
"Who told u beauty depends on appearance only ? U r beautiful if u r beautiful at heart . & I know u have a beautiful one πŸ˜Š . So in short , m not gonna stop chasing u ! " Piya kept staring at the laptop screen for a long time . The excitement was washed away from her eyes . Instead those were filled with silent admiration now . She noticed her heart has started to beat faster . Strange ! Just through 1 message how deeply he has touched her . Piya suddenly felt she is not feeling to blabber anymore . She typed "m feeling sleepy . Good night . Meet u tomorrow ."
"Suddenly ? Hey ! Did I say anything wrong ?" his reply was spontaneous .
Did he got tensed ? Piya smiled while typing "No ! U didn do anything wrong . m just feeling to sleep now πŸ₯±" she deliberately added that sleepy emoticon .
"Ohhk ! But u didn tell what u gonna wear ?"
"will msg u tomorrow after I m done wid the choosing job !"
"okk...then good night . Hv a nice sleep πŸ˜Š"
Piya kept staring at the smiling emo for a while & then typed "gd nght , swt drmz " .
She was not actually feeling much sleepy , but she was keen to fall asleep . She just can not wait anymore to start dreaming , dreaming on her beautiful tomorrow .

Around 3 pm at office

Piya checked if all her pending files are completed . Huh ! Finally they are ! Now the toughest job on the way . She has to request her boss for an early leave ! Just yesterday he shouted on her . Will he agree today ? God knows ! Piya carefully arranged all the files one by one and then lifted up the whole bunch and headed for her boss's cabin .
"Come in !" the perfect voice sounded a bit more perfect today .
"Huh ! Seems like he is in good mood !" Piya heaved a sigh of relief and entered the cabin . 
"Yes ?" Abhay looked up .
"Sir ! All files are done !"Piya tried to sound as much polite as she can "So...may I leave now ?"
"This much early ?" Abhay threw a glance to his wrist watch . 
"Errmm...sign of danger Piya ! Insist him again !" her brain instructed her .
"Yaa...actually Sir...today I have a personal work & that's very very important ! So... I must leave !" Piya tried to sound convincing enough . 
To her utter surprise her 'hitlar' boss did not shout on her . In face he agreed then and there . Abhay stood up from his chair "Ok ! In fact I am too leaving shortly . So you can...!"
Yesss !!!! Piya came out of the cabin with a super excited , super charged up mood . So she finally managed to convince him ! Did she actually ? It actually did not take any extra effort to convince him , Piya just realised . He agreed so easily...as if he too was in a very cheerful mood due to some reason . "huh ! Hitler & happiness ! Rare combination !" Piya became thoughtful "but he was ! His voice was full of excitement ! How did this magic happened ?...Whatever !" Piya shook her head ! Why is she thinking all these now ? She better should hurry up . She has so many jobs to complete now ! And today its going to take at least 1 hour to dress up ! Better she should start for home right now . She stopped by her desk for once , checked the messages again . 
"Okk...so he is bringing a rose bouquet for me ! Red rose !" Piya murmured "so obviously now its not gonna be a problem to identify him !"
she hurriedly typed "I will be in a white-purple floral printed dress" and hit the enter equally hurriedly , switched off the computer and ran for home .

Around 7 pm at Royal cafe

This is the third time . This is the third time the waiter came to her for order , but this time too Piya had to refuse him . "Actually I'm waiting for someone . Let him come first ." she tried to sound convincing , but it seemed like it did not work . The waiter made a weird face , though thankfully he left her alone again . 
"Enough is enough !" Piya grumbled in a low tone "I'm not gonna wait for him anymore !" She gave a quick glance to her wrist watch , its showing 7:10 pm . No more . She is waiting for almost 40 minutes here ! Just cannot take it anymore . She called the waiter , ordered a cold coffee and grabbed a tissue paper . She still is not being able to believe he did not come ! She wiped off her tears even before falling down , and smiled sarcastically . Misha was right ! She is a stupid . How could she trust him so easily ! She trusted him and he...? She looked at herself carefully . This dress ! She took total 2 hours to decide which dress she is going to wear . These earrings...they are her favourite pair ! She wears them only in special occasion , maximum time they rest peacefully inside the velvet box in her locker . But she wore them today . And this hair clip ? She bought it just today matching with her dress . All these were just for him...but he ? Did not come ! Made her fool ! Wonderful ! Tears were not in any mood to stop . They were continuously rolling down her cheeks and Piya is now tired of wiping them . She really needs to leave from here now . She grabbed another tissue and brought out a pen from her clutch . In bold , prominent handwriting she penned down "I don't know you are going to come or not . But I did . & now I am leaving . Goodbye !" She placed the tissue on the table and left even without waiting for her coffee .

"Goddd ! I had to be this much late on this special day ?" Abhay complained while getting out of his car . He threw a quick glance to his watch . Shitt ! He is almost 40 minutes late ! Abhay shook his head and carefully picked up the red rose bouquet from the front seat . 
"No Mish ! He didn't even come !" a girl came out of the cafe while talking to someone through phone . Her voice was choked with emotion , it seemed like she is crying . Abhay discovered that he knows her . Yes ! He knows her very well . She works in his company & he remembered today she took an early leave stating some personal reason . But what is she doing here ? That's also so much dressed up ? Before he could ask or even say a hello to her , she got into one taxi and left . Abhay shook his head again . God ! Why is he wasting time outside ? He pushed the door and entered the cafe . As he promised he is in blue shirt and grey suit and with a red rose bouquet in hand . But...his eyes failed to find any girl in purple-white dress . Did she changed her mind at last moment ? Did not she come ? Abhay felt something sharp stabbing him at heart . His every word , every sentence was truth only , but she did not believe ! No no ! This cannot happen ! She promised to come , she must had come . May be after waiting for a long time she left ? Abhay asked the nearby waiter if he had seen any girl in purple-white dress waiting for someone . The waiter was not much surprised with his question . As if he knew he has to answer this question any time and he was ready for it . He handed over him the tissue and added she has waited for almost 40 minutes , left just now . She did not even wait for her coffee and... Abhay was not in mood to listen anymore . This handwriting...this handwriting...its ringing a bell . He has seen this handwriting somewhere ...but where ? Where where ?? He shouted in his mind . In office ? He was just trying to guess .
"Oh my my !" his face dazzled with his patent dimpled smile . His blue eyes glittered with happiness once again . He obviously was not a fool who can not make out 4 out of 2 and 2 , in fact he was smart enough to make 5 out of it . He looked at the tissue paper once again , folded it carefully , placed it in his wallet and cheerfully headed towards his car .

Around 10 am at office 

Piya was in no mood to come to office today . But just yesterday she took early leave . Bunking the office today was not possible actually . Piya shook her head as she remembered why she had to take an early leave yesterday . "No result in thinking all these , just waste of time . Better you should start your work now ." she advised herself . 
Piya heaved the final sigh and stepped into the office . But on the very first move her steps ceased, in confusion, in surprise. The whole floor is dark . Windows are still closed , all the curtains are pulled to cover them well and moreover there was nobody present in the hall . Was it a holiday today ? She tried to remember' 
"Obviously not !" she murmured as she realised that the gate was open . Actually that is how she got in ! Then ? Then why none appeared till now ? Piya rose her hand to check the watch , but the prevailing darkness did not allow her to do so . She came a few steps forward to reach the switchboard and just then her eyes caught an unexpected, unbelievable, but still an amazing sight. All the lights of the floor was switched off , except one . And that one was on her desk . Piya's astonished eyes kept staring at the desk to discover a bouquet lying under that table lamp in a way as if its waiting for her only . Piya , unable to resist her curiosity , her amazement , came forward to her table and gently picked up the bouquet . Fresh red roses ! The bouquet was not much decorated , but still it was attractive , attractive enough to state what message it brought for her . Piya brought the bouquet a bit closer to inhale its mesmerising smell and discovered one folded paper inside it . She picked it up , unfolded and started to read ...

Hi Piya ! Umm...though now I know your full name is Piyali , but still I will prefer the name Piya more . I really like ...no actually I love this name . This name has driven me crazy , this name has made me insane . Whenever I hear this name , my heart starts to beat faster . Whenever I used to receive notification that Piya messaged my heart used to jump up to my throat as if in no time it will pounce out of my body . You don't know how eagerly I used to wait for your message . You have no idea how crazy you have driven me . The whole day seemed to be useless when you used to be busy in work and used to forget me . Whenever I missed you , I fell more for you . And one day I realised this messages are not enough for me anymore . I realised my eyes are being impatient to catch your glimpses. My arms are not being able to wait anymore to fill you in them . My ears are so eager to hear you . My heart just cannot wait anymore to express its feelings. I just cannot wait anymore to tell you how much I love you ! Yes Piya ! I love you , I truly love you . I don't know how , I don't know when I started to love you . I just know I love you . Yesterday I finally wanted to speak out these 3 magical words , in front of whole world I wanted to ask you if you too love me or feel for me . I was not sure your answer will be an affirmative one , but still I wanted to hear you . But I could not reach you . Unfortunately my car loved to choose this special day to break down and then the evening traffic caught me . I reached Royal Cafe just to find you leaving . Before I could stop you , you had gone . I don't know what assumption you had made about me , I was actually clueless how to pacify you . I messaged you but you did not even come online and then...suddenly this letter idea hit me . Shitt !! This letter going on for so long ! You must be bored of my blabbering now . But what to do ! I myself not being able to make out how did this turn so long . I picked the pen just to pen down those three magical words...but I guess I messed it up again . What to do ! I guess its my nature ! Or habit ? whatever you like to say . But still I am hopeful even while going through my useless blabbering you will be able to understand what my heart is saying to you and what it wants to hear from you . Will be eagerly waiting for your reply .

Yours , only yours 
                      Abhi 

P.S - I told you my heart will recognise you in no time , but if yours could not , just turn back to find out who I am . 

A surprised, speechless Piya turned back just as she was instructed to when someone switched on the lights . Piya kept staring at him widening her eyes , she found its too tough to decide if she is dreaming or this is the actual reality . She felt to rub her eyes for once and then check again , but with the bouquet at one hand & the letter at other , it did not seem possible . She helplessly kept staring at him as he progressed towards her , keeping his intense blue eyes fixed on her only . It was impossible for her to rescue herself from getting drowned in those blue pools . She did not try too . Those piercing blue eyes were making her insane , that sharp smirk was driving her crazy . He caressed her left cheek with his perfect finger while tucking the loose strands of her curls behind her ear . His touch sent an unknown , but still pleasant sensation down through her spine . She just somehow managed to whisper "Abhay ! You..." 
Before she could finish Abhay put a finger on her rose petal like lips and whispered "I too will like to get called as Abhi only . Obviously if you don't have any problem ."
Piya looked up to him with her broad brown eyes , few drop of tears spilled out of them . Abhay's brows creased seeing them , he just cannot bear those tears in those beautiful eyes . He raised his hand to wipe them off , but before he could , Piya hugged him tight . Piya did not know what hit her , how could she throw herself into his arms that way , somehow she just knew thats the safest place on earth to rest her head on . While hiding her face in his chest , she gave a feeble try to punch him while mumbling "You are so terrible Abhi ! You know what I went through yesterday when u didn't come ? You know I couldn't sleep throughout the whole night ? You are so so so bad Abhi !!" her voiced choaked .
Abhay cupped her face with his hands and gently wiped off the tears . He gave his famous smirk and whispered "I know I'm bad ! But now you are there to make me good . Aren't you ?" 
Piya was feeling too shy to answer . Actually she was running short of words what to answer him . He caressed her cheek once again whispering playfully "You inbox has received 21 new messages . Won't you answer them ?"
"21 ?" Piya looked up to him widening her eyes "What did you write throughout 21 messages ?"
Abhay smiled once again while replying "Just 1 question . And that is do you love me ?"
Piya looked straight in those mesmerising blue eyes and whispered "I do ."

(The End)

Edited by Bleak_House - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Firstly I am so sorry for updating my comments so late Sayu  I know I was the first to do a res but I am probably one among the last to comment 😭 Coming to the OS it was a very light hearted pleasant read 😳 It was a very cute love story. Loved how u wove Abhiya love story on the concept of social networking. Though I find it hard to believe that ppl may fall in love over internet, that happens these days. Sometimes u can get lucky enough n sometimes it turns out to be the worst mistake of ur life n I am glad in this case its the former 😳 So Pia's online admirer turned out to be her boss? πŸ˜† Well for readers it was evident when Abhay was typing away happillly while Pia was standing before him. Then we readers were eagerly awaiting to see how they would interact when they came face to face finally n it well turned to be a sweet one 😊 I had already read one of ur OS n I loved it a lot. U shd continue writing more 😳 Good one πŸ‘

Edited by ..mandy.. - 11 years ago