Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: NainaKohli

Don't come to the conclusion, abhi bhi 12 din hai and I guess Endemol guys are having a sleepless night regarding Rajev ... I hope there will be some twist in the tale for sure ...!!

They may take a corrective measure, but they have goofed up.😊

ALWAYS, first nomination is Cpatain's so that others actually nominate TWO housemates and not end up repeating the name of directly nominated chap, (Imam in this case)!

BB's goof up helped gang take the easy way out and mostly nominate Imam-Sapna!

More then housemates hiding behind Imam-Sapna nominations, BB lost a great opportunity of creating intrigue and drama by forcing housemates to name two members that did not include Imam.

Sana would have nominated Sapna and Urvashi, Urvashi would have nominated Delu and Sana / Sapna, Sapna in absence of Imam, would have had to nominate Sana, Delu / Rajeev..., Rajeev himself would nominate Sapna and ????

Would have been so interesting!

They lost the plot...yet again!😲

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishh007

😭

i don't have any plans vaise bhi...!!πŸ˜†

aap bb ke baad IF pe nahi aaoge...???

I don't watch any Indian Tele serial...so...πŸ˜•

God willing...BB-7!!⭐️
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@CRUISER

Gazab analysis ... I love ur idea of 12 month long BB6, but above all ur Dhinka Chika song of Imam is a gem ... πŸ˜›
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i so hope they eliminate only one this week ( Dillu ) and everyone ( except nik ) shld be in the nomination for next week ( a day before finale ) 

Remember Guys BB didn't congratulate Sana and Rajeev for reaching into finale after announcing the nominations 

so I am still Hopefull  
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

I don't watch any Indian Tele serial...so...πŸ˜•

God willing...BB-7!!⭐️

Bollywood forum 

half of the BB members will go back there after BB πŸ˜†
ReginaFalange thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Imam is the sole content generator, for the next 12 days he has a crucial role. His spot in the nomination was just a mere wastage. You're right,making a slot for Imam in the nominated is itself a major goof up from BB's side.So,yeah they could have played more crafty.
    But I'm just hoping there's some hidden cards in BB's hand.

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

i so hope they eliminate only one this week ( Dillu ) and everyone ( except nik ) shld be in the nomination for next week ( a day before finale ) 

Remember Guys BB didn't congratulate Sana and Rajeev for reaching into finale after announcing the nominations 

so I am still Hopefull  

Had they asked Niketan's mom to make one direct nomination, Imam would have been nominated.

Then 2 Votes form everyone would have resulted in lot of intrigue and interest!  Thats when housemates would have got tested / exposed and a fairer outcome would have resulted.

BB has already declared last one was the LAST NOMINATION of season. Now they have to do some kind of a knee jerk act to get what they want!πŸ˜›

gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Interesting take Cruiser. In fact the nominations by relatives has included only one more name in Urvashi. Now some are smelling a conspiracy theory here. They say that BB wants to eliminate Urvashi. Though I don't think so, I guess they wanted Rajev to be out instead but he somehow escaped the nomination. But you never know it can be a mid week elimination followed by fresh nomination because BB had clearly told Nik is the first finalist but not to Rajev and Sana.

dats bcz all the family members knew rajiv is nt tht popular one so nt a threat. 

aur siddhu ne tu ek din inki nhi suni! 
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gangnamstyle

dats bcz all the family members knew rajiv is nt tht popular one so nt a threat. 

aur siddhu ne tu ek din inki nhi suni! 

Interesting take...😊
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But why do you think the captaincy nomination was a goof up? BB is chalu, this was done deliberately to save Pillu. BB wants us to suffer till the end seeing Pillu run around Delu like a puppy and Sana like a tharki😊

BTW : Did you see today's sneak peek video of Sapna blasting Rajeev and mocking him running behind Sapna, it is great fun πŸ˜†
Here's the link if you haven't seen it

Edited by taurusbb - 11 years ago