Big Boss team has done goof ups all season!

Posted: 11 years ago
This Season, Big Boss Creative team has done an endless series of goof ups and have ended up appearing not exactly smart!

When Sidhu was in house, they were at their wits end to somehow provoke housemates against him. If he didn't wear a Lungi, rather than punishing him,they cut off water supply of whole house! If his team won the Rajneeti Task they counted Delnaaz's votes as two and made sure Sidhu's team lost...nothing succeeded, neither he got provoked, nor housemates got so rattled ever that they would nominate him. He came out of the house, having ragged BB team on an almost daily basis, without getting nominated a single time!!!...👎🏼

There is not even a point elaborating on disaster that Village Bhoot Ghar was. In absence of Tasks, Nominations, sheer meaninglessness of it all, perhaps Endemol itself got so frustrated that they didn't just close the house, they DEMOLISHED IT! 😈🤣

So many goof ups can be listed but look at the latest one!

Occason is FINAL NOMINATIONS of the season, it has a direct bearing on which five will make it to the finals and thereby making it imperative that Big Boss team calculates every scenario so that a fair outcome results!

And what do their Bright Sparks do??🤔

Through Salman, first make housemates make their nominations. All gang up, make easy picking on Imam & Sapna and most nominate these two!

Now the farce!

Next day they invite Niketan (Captain's Mom) and ask her to nominate one person who would qualify straight away for nominations for evictions. She has watched all LIVE FEED action, has heard her son say Imam is Manch ke laayak naheen hai and echoes her son perfectly to nominate Imam!

What this huge goof up has ended achieving is, in effect it has meant all those who voted for Imam yesterday, wasted their vote!

Usually Captain is asked to nominate someone and as soon as Captain's choice is made known, housemates vote for 2 members out of the remaining lot!

Had Big Boss team not done this huge goof up, and  first made Captain's vote make it clear who is one stands directly nominated, all those who voted for Imam would instead have voted for Rajeev / Delu / Sana / Urvashi etc., thereby ensuring a fairer outcome!😲

Ironically, this blunder seems to have helped Rajeev Paul more then any other housemate!

As he is not in firing line this week, it ensures him (holding hand of Sana), standing in the FINALS line up, grinning ear to ear!🤣

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
Interesting take Cruiser. In fact the nominations by relatives has included only one more name in Urvashi. Now some are smelling a conspiracy theory here. They say that BB wants to eliminate Urvashi. Though I don't think so, I guess they wanted Rajev to be out instead but he somehow escaped the nomination. But you never know it can be a mid week elimination followed by fresh nomination because BB had clearly told Nik is the first finalist but not to Rajev and Sana.
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Interesting take Cruiser. In fact the nominations by relatives has included only one more name in Urvashi. Now some are smelling a conspiracy theory here. They say that BB wants to eliminate Urvashi. Though I don't think so, I guess they wanted Rajev to be out instead but he somehow escaped the nomination. But you never know it can be a mid week elimination followed by fresh nomination because BB had clearly told Nik is the first finalist but not to Rajev and Sana.

Kaushik Da...now if they wish to eliminate Rajeev, they have no choice but to go for fresh nominations midweek...but having declared yesterday's were the final nominations for the season, they have no choice but to find two more to join Niketan, Rajeev and Sana in Finals!

Pillu rocks!🥳

Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Kaushik Da...now if they wish to eliminate Rajeev, they have no choice but to go for fresh nominations midweek...but having declared yesterday's were the final nominations for the season, they have no choice but to find two more to join Niketan, Rajeev and Sana in Finals!

Pillu rocks!🥳

They said final nominations but that means no more HMs nominate but BB can nominate all except Nik.
my like tab not working as usual...!!

bb ke baad main aapko kitna miss karungi...!!😭
Originally posted by mishh007

my like tab not working as usual...!!

bb ke baad main aapko kitna miss karungi...!!😭

Don't make me senti cutu!!!😕

Hope your New Yearplans are in place and would have a great time with your family and friends!!!😊

Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

good analysis

Thank you Shahzur ji...😊

Don't make me senti cutu!!!😕

Hope your New Yearplans are in place and would have a great time with your family and friends!!!😊

😭

i don't have any plans vaise bhi...!!😆

aap bb ke baad IF pe nahi aaoge...???

Pillu rocks!🥳

I was quite shocked to see that the Parents are much against Urvashi than the Contestants.I can understand Mrs.Irani's outburst although it seemed to be well rehearsed to me but others were beyond my limts.Some people were agruing in LF Thread that Bb didn't annouce Finalists so far.A Gentle reminder,BB always does that after the final eviction i.e.we have to wait 1-2 days more to see what turn awaits next.

Strongly agree with Cruiser that BB6 is moronic che-this much desperation for bringing Entertainment is exemplary in BB.Last days Raja-Ashu-Kashif buffoonery is another glaring example.
Don't come to the conclusion, abhi bhi 12 din hai and I guess Endemol guys are having a sleepless night regarding Rajev ... I hope there will be some twist in the tale for sure ...!!