Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

Thanks a lot for this article😃 reading this i am on cloud 9

Interesting article:

Piyush Sahdev can even cook

Model turned actor Piyush Sahdev who is playing Kulwant Singh in Meet Mila De Rabba believes that it is the diet that makes a man. He adds that he is as simple a person as his diet. A vegetarian, Piyush is huge foodie and can even cook. Read on to know his diet and the actor even shares a special recipe.

Is food the elixir of life? Yes, food is very important.

Are you a foodie? Very much, I am a big time foodie.

Are you a veg or non-veg? I am a pure vegetarian.

Wow hayeee 😳 he is pure vegetarian.😳😳😳 i thought he is on veg coz he lives i mumbai...happy to know he is vegetarian.

Favourite cuisine: Typical North-Indian food

wow again haye 😳

Favourite dish: Paneer or any vegetable with paneer

haye this answer made me feel on cloud 9...paneer😳😳😳

Favourite restaurant: 'Govinda' the Iscon restaurant in Juhu.

haye i have seen that restaurant...☺️☺️☺️

A must at my breakfast table: Orange juice and sprouts.

Sugar or sugar free for my tea/coffee:' I don't have tea /coffee. I have milk with sugar.

Lunch generally consists of:' A balanced meal which consists of chapati, sabzi and salad

For high tea I have:' I skip high tea. I directly have my dinner.

Dinner generally consists of:' It's almost the same as lunch. Sabzi, chapati and salad. I am a vegetarian so I have no other options.

Dessert delights:' Gulab jamun and gajar halwa

wow again same haye😳😳😳

One thing I can't resist:' It has to be paneer. I just love it and can have it anytime of the day.

another this one making me feel so pleased😳😳😳 same here😳😳😳

My favourtie drink (non-alcoholic):... Masala milk

My favourite drink (alcoholic):' I don't drink

very very happy to know this😃😃😃

For a date I usually prefer:' Something vegetarian and the menu will be decided by me as well as my partner.

At parties, I usually eat:' I don't go for parties. I am a very simple person and even if I have to go I only eat starters.

Experiment with food?: I experiment with carrot, beetroot and soya paneer. It's healthy as well as tasty.

Most unusual dish I've tasted:' Once I ate crab unknowingly, it was a very embarrassing moment for me as I am a pure vegetarian.

Oh so sad. Even i was about to do sma mistake but finally saved😆

On the streets, I love to have:' In Mumbai I avoid having street food as I don't feel it's hygienic. But whenever I go to Delhi I eat jalebi and chole 'kulche.

That is great..i too try to have them 😆

One place I would never eat again:' Any South Indian restaurant.

Very very exactly! Same here!

Do you cook?: Yes , I love to cook and can cook all vegetarian food.

Your favourite recipe:... Veg salad

Ingredients: - 1 Carrot (Chopped)
1 Beet root (chopped)
Few chunks of Soya paneer (sliced)
1 capsicum (chopped)
salt to taste
puree of 1 tomato
? inch piece ginger grounded to paste.
1 tea spoon olive oil

Method:-Heat olive oil. Put ginger paste and tomato puree, saut them well. Put soya paneer and cook for one minute. Add carrot, capsicum and beet root and stir well. Add salt and place it in a salad bowl .Now your healthy and tasty salad is ready to serve with any meal or eat it before dinner.

link: http://www.tellychakkar.com/lifestyle/piyush-sahdev-can-even-cook

wow brilliant recipe..i will try it😳😳😃

del
Edited by -Mansi - 11 years ago
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mansi

I am so happy to hear that he is non-alcoholic😃🥳that means he is very sincere😳😳 that prove how simple he is😳😳 and happy to know he is pure vegetarian and can't resist without paneer 😳😳 omg he too did not like south indian restaurant in south? well i know why😆

yeah me too...😊
Shoub_tired thumbnail
and yes he is very simple human being that's why he said
I don't go for parties. I am a very simple person and even if I have to go I only eat starters.

and yes he is very simple human being that's why he said

I don't go for parties. I am a very simple person and even if I have to go I only eat starters.

Yeah he is kind of very simple person..and the difference s  go to like to parties of good and close people and similarity is  too emphasis only on starters , i don't eat food much there, i have to eat coz else mom scolds and if she does not then i just taste little bit of food😆😆

Edited by -Mansi - 11 years ago
Shoub_tired thumbnail

yeah I knew it...I know that you will like this article...coz I know that Paneer is your favorite... 😃 

yeah I knew it...I know that you will like this article...coz I know that Paneer is your favorite... 😃 

Yeah☺️☺️☺️
i wonder i ahd raed this earlier or not but i did not know many things so thanks for this article😊.
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Yeah he is kind of very simple person..and the difference s  go to like to parties of good and close people and similarity is  too emphasis only on starters , i don't eat food much there, i have to eat coz else mom scolds and if she does not then i just taste little bit of food😆😆

yeah I understand...I also don't eat food..but if I have to eat something I also only taste one ortwo items...😆 and yeah though I am not vegetarian but I like Paneer...😊
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Yeah☺️☺️☺️
i wonder i ahd raed this earlier or not but i did not know many things so thanks for this article😊.

no need to say thanks...you are welcome..actually somebody else informed me about this article to make me happy...😆 and I thought to make you and all Piyush fans happy so I posted here...
Edited by MOON_LYT - 11 years ago
Shoub_tired thumbnail