Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Wednesday, January 2nd, Episode 34 ( by atina)

Reva, VD and Abi are in the hospital..when Reva  says that she always prays for Jothy to succeed in life Vd tells," Revathy you bettrr do not pray for Jothy's success maa...if she wins like that..she would win POrabu's court case right? so you better stop praying liek that" Reva and Abi are sad to hear this.

Jo and KArhik are still in Hydrabad discussing about getting the project. Jo is over happy and tells,"it is nice to win illiyaa? it gives you so much of happiness right? Karthik you did good during the presentation...so I have to thank you too" Karthik can not believe what he is hearing froim Jo and he tells that to Jothy and then he says," lket us be friends then" they both shake hands...!! ( ithuthaan kaathalin thodakkamo??!!...but that voice of Jothy is so irritating...whoever dubbed for this episode should not be asked again to do the same...)

Doc comes and tells that Prabu is much better today. Vd tells that Revathy is always worried not eating and sleeping properly..hearing this Doctor tells Revathy to be positive always. He leaves and Abi tells," Revathy why dont you come with me to the house...I will feel much happier if do that" But Reva refuses and tells," Even now...you are bringing food for me from the house...and you are here to console me...then why come home just to get all this atheh...more over I do not feel comfortable doing that now"  Vd trells,"Abi..revathy is not my marumagal but magal...so do not compel her like this if she wants she will do...leave her in her own way" Revathy smiles and hold Abi's hands and tells," Atheh vaanga veettukku polaam..." ABi is so happy...they both leave and VD watch them happily.

Jo and Karthik are at the door step of Shekar...the komaalee...Sekar is shocked to see them and let them in. Here comes his wife...who is so shcoked to see Jo and runs to her and hugs Jothy. It is non other than Jo's best friend Kasturi.

ABi and Reva reach home..Abi goes in to call Uma...while Reva slowly comes and stands in the hall..she becomes very emotional thinking about Jothy there...hugging her and happily living there together...etc. Abi comes with uma...Revathy tells that she would like to go upstairs and have a look while Uma and Abi prepare food...Revathy comes up and thinks of those olden days when Karthik was alive...she remembers the conversations happened between she and KArthik..when he told about anamica's love...and all those happy moments.

Fi nally she also think about the misundersatndings..when KArthik starts scolding her for cheating him and Jothy and trying to get Jothy married to Arvind..she cries.. Revathy comes to the dining table and they all sit together ..and have food. Some happy moments are spent and Revathy says bye to abi but abi asks her to stay for the whole day but reva tells," illeh atheh...I just wanted to see the house where I started my life with Prabu...and I did..more over I could not disobey atheh too...that is why I came...let me...now" Abi tells she will also to drop her but Reva insists taht she will go on her own...so Abi and uma come to the door step and send Reva by the car...As the car leaves the house they both look at each other and smile happily. 
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thursday, January 3rd, Episode 35  ( by atina)

Jo and Karthik are still in the guest house in Hydrabad..having coffee and talking about the coffee they had in Sekar's house. Here comes Sekar and they both make fun of his married life with Kasturi and ask him how he fell in ,ove with her. Sekar answers," first she only loved me ans I had to marry her...life for her appaidiyeh jolly aa oguthu...enaakkuthaan...ok...ok...aren't you leaving today? get ready get ready"

Suddenly Jo and Karthik becomes silent and Jo asks," these past two days went by so happily illeh?" Karthik replies," yes...should we really leave for chennai now itself...why cannt we visit Charminar?" Jo agrees and calls Sekar and asks him to join them with Kasturi.

Vd is in the hospital...talking to Sezhiyan over the phone informing him about Prabu's improvement. Revathy comes there and Vd asks about her visit to Abi's house. Revathy tells that she had good time and had dinner too there. Vd asks," Abi must have asked you to sleep there right? why din't you do that maa...can I ask you one question...? can we move to that house maa?" Revathy replies," illeh maamaa...I do not like that but...for both of us you are sacrificing so  much...you shoulkd be with atheh maamaa...paavam athe.." Vd agrees that ABi is paavam...but apprecites Revathy," I am so proud of you maa...you never compromise with your self respect...which I like the most in you ma...and be like this always" Revathy knods her head..."yes"

Jo says bye to Kasturi...and Kasturi says that she feeld sad that she wants to cry. Jo says," yeh loosu...if you cry then I will also cry dee...let us do one thing...you come to Chennai...I need a PA for me...so cannt you be my PA and Sekar also can take a position in our office...what do you say?" Kasturi immediately agrees to that...and Sekar muzhuchifies..helplessly. Kasturi says that she will also go to the airport with them...and orders Sekar to look for Lorry to move their stuff to Chennai. After they leave Sekar asks himself," ooru maarum...but en nilamai maarumaa?"

Reva is sitting outside Prabu's room. Vd comes after paying the hospital bills. Reva says that she has a bad head ache...and Vd takes her to the canteen for a cup of coffee. As they leave..a nurse rushes out of Prabu's room...and doctors running in and out of the room...the main doctor arrives and rushes to pabu's room. Without knowing this commotion Revathy and Vd return and suddenly notice a nurse running into the room and another one out of the room. They get worried and Revathy starts crying...Doctor comes out and informs them...something ( muted dialogue for couple of minutes)

Doctor is talking to them...and Revathy weeps...VD is pleading the doctor...he helplessly tries to console Revathy...he takes the phone and calls ABi...and again muted dialogue...ABi cries...and reaches the hospital..followed by Sezhiyan and Shakti too. Still no dialogue and finally the doctor comes and talks to VD," Prabu was doing good with his one kidney but now that is also not working properly, we put him on dialysis for 24 hours...we need to find a matching donor for a kidney transplantation" VD and others are worried Reva starts weeping...Abi rushes out to get money from home. VD asks Sezhiyan and Shakti to ask help from their firends to find a donor.

Jo arrives back home...Uma just cuts the phone call from the hospital and she is worried ...but Jo asks too many questions to her and finally Jo comes to know that Abi has gone to the hospital to see Prabu. Uma tells," there is nothing wrong Abirami did JOthi...after all Prabu is her son..and his one kidney is also failing adn they need a kidney donor within 24 hours..." Hearing this Jo cries and asks," whatever it is this is cheating illiyaa? I do not have anyone...no parents...no husband and I am all alone...all I have is Abi athai thaan...but she is also...it is ok" Uma goes in...And Jo sits there feeling bad. Here comes Abi and rushes to her room without even noticing Jo there...as she comes down she notices Jothi...and they both look into each others eyes...Jo oreh murachufies and Abi with tears...she calls," Jo...Jothee"

Friday Updates posted on pg 3
Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
FRIDAY
update by nithyaEdited by atina - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
So prabu is awake? what is next? Doctor said breathing problem nu but did he not find out how that happen? 🤔

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

THURSDAY UPDATES
RESERVED ...

Ratna  I have reserved for Wed, but will able to update on friday only. If you can, please do wed pa.. But don't strain if you have many updates. I will come back from my trip and take care.

Aww nithya dun worry .. naan pannuren wednesday updates. You have a super jolly holiday okay vaa.. You can do it for me when i am goin for my kutty holiday 😛 hugs

atina.. thursday nenga tannae?

wednesday I will do ratna.../...since nithya will do firday...then I can do on thursday too...So prb solved!!!!👏 Edited by atina - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
aww thanks atina ⭐️

where is all PS makkazs 😲 still on holiday vaa?
😛
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thbink people are still still in party mood or sleepy mood...let us wait until tomorrow...
To every one Happy New year...2013
chittyhk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
atleast one of the ps makkals here. eagerly waiting for wed update !!

Here is wishing all the best to each and every written update poster. And also big thank you and tight hugz.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates.