Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Might I ask why haven't my comment got a reply MeghnaA?
MeghnaA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrat

Might I ask why haven't my comment got a reply MeghnaA?

um... oops... chowie missed it, i guess will get to it nowπŸ˜›
MeghnaA thumbnail

The emotions of a person who's going back home after thirteen years, the life he had seen in these days, the life he had missed out while he was away, the memories of the people he knew, a slight pang knowing that their roads separated, a tiny joy seeing your sister all grown up into a woman, at crossroads of her life, going to start a new journey. Awwh, Homecoming just portrayed all these emotions. I hope you continue soon.

Thank you😊 Well, when i started writing all I had in mind was a vague concept... A hazy image of man, lonely, yet not alone. Due to his choices, whether they were the right ones or not, he ended up alienating himself from his family. A wanderer, try and tame him, he'd run in the opposite direction. Proud enough to keep going on, scared so much unable to take that first step back home. Well, you get the idea. His sister hopped in because I needed to give him a push, something that gave him a reason to go back, and he wouldn't have to accept he wanted to go back. Too proud and stubborn you see. That way he takes after his father. And the girl, well, he needs a love interest, so we have her.πŸ˜†
4 am if u donot update by 4 am, thwn when u will update, i have read ur ff too, u haven't updated it for ages lol and pm me
And why is she in love with green? I admit I love green clothes. Have loads of them in my wardrobe.πŸ˜†
And I like the name Jia.
MeghnaA thumbnail
um... I am a First Year student and the field I am in, suffice it to say, it  doesn't leave me enough me-time. Then again, writing is not really an hour or two's job. I agree reading takes max 15 mins, but for writing something say even 1000 words, it takes lot of time and thought. Sometimes you are just blank, others, you keep typing and typing without thinking much. I apologize for the delay, but believe me, I do update as soon as I can.if not today then I'll update in like four five days. wont have any time to type for the next two three daysEdited by MeghnaA - 11 years ago
MeghnaA thumbnail

And why is she in love with green? I admit I love green clothes. Have loads of them in my wardrobe.πŸ˜†
And I like the name Jia.

She likes Green because she likes it. πŸ˜† I wanted something about her to be peculiar, or will unique be a better word. Her obsession with green is one of the reason he liked her. Weird right? But that's the way it is. Liking/loving is a weird thing, it happens for the weirdest reasonsπŸ˜†
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Its very touching , the emptiness , the uneasiness , the feeling of getting back his life momentarily and again that void πŸ‘
Please continue soon waiting 
MeghnaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Priya2000.

Its very touching , the emptiness , the uneasiness , the feeling of getting back his life momentarily and again that void πŸ‘

Please continue soon waiting 

Thank you😊 I am typing right now, along with bhatkofying in IF, so i might update in seven eight hours😊

Originally posted by: MeghnaA

She likes Green because she likes it. πŸ˜† I wanted something about her to be peculiar, or will unique be a better word. Her obsession with green is one of the reason he liked her. Weird right? But that's the way it is. Liking/loving is a weird thing, it happens for the weirdest reasonsπŸ˜†

@Bold: Tell me about itπŸ˜† Sometimes there would be no reason at all yet you like the other person so bery bery muchπŸ˜†

Oh btw she is obsessed with green, and that was one of the reasons he liked her? Haw! Even I am obsessed with green *waves at everyone*πŸ˜†