Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratz to all Rajev fans. Plz continue ur support till he wins. For now lets party πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Rajev is a straight forward person what you see is what you get with him and that can be controversial or something likeabale. Also he is in final due to audience votes and has been saved 6 times so clearly he has a fan base and not disliked as much as your saying. Rajev Paul zindabad !!!!

there is a very big difference in being straight forward and being ill-mannered. a person can not just simply hurt other people and then say i am a straight forward person i will say what ever i want how ever i want. And yes where is comes to being saved many people who have been evicted from big boss say that they weren't evicted coz of voted it is all pre-planned,
i dislike raju coz he is a very insolent person which according to u is straight forward. if u would have said urvashi is straight forward i get that. this guy i cant say that for him
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ₯³I would like to celebrate with Rajev's fans as he has become finalist now !!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Why didn't BB congratulate themπŸ˜•
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_skyfighter

there is a very big difference in being straight forward and being ill-mannered. a person can not just simply hurt other people and then say i am a straight forward person i will say what ever i want how ever i want. And yes where is comes to being saved many people who have been evicted from big boss say that they weren't evicted coz of voted it is all pre-planned,
i dislike raju coz he is a very insolent person which according to u is straight forward. if u would have said urvashi is straight forward i get that. this guy i cant say that for him

Wow this is clear case of Jab Urvashi kare toh ras leela aur jab rajev kare to character dheela... πŸ˜ƒ you are speaking like urvashi is never ill mannered or rude and she is some perfectly well behaved angel... lets be clear Rajev survived eviction on votes otherwise you are saying that even urvashi stayed inside the house due to fake votes.. πŸ˜†

Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghuggi

Why didn't BB congratulate themπŸ˜•

Bigg Boss doesnt congratulate them because eviction for firday has not happened yet... They usually announce the 5/6 finalist after friday eviction... or there might be a task in final week where they are given money and are allowed to leave like last year. πŸ˜ƒ One thing is clear there will be no more nomination as confirmed by bigg boss and salman that this was the final nomination process.

sky_fighter thumbnail

Wow this is clear case of Jab Urvashi kare toh ras leela aur jab rajev kare to character dheela... πŸ˜ƒ you are speaking like urvashi is never ill mannered or rude and she is some perfectly well behaved angel... lets be clear Rajev survived eviction on votes otherwise you are saying that even urvashi stayed inside the house due to fake votes.. πŸ˜†

i never said urvashi is a saint but she has some limits. she stops at a certain point. at the very peak but she does stop raju dosent he goes on and on and on and he really portrays himself as a saint
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

i never said urvashi is a saint but she has some limits. she stops at a certain point. at the very peak but she does stop raju dosent he goes on and on and on and he really portrays himself as a saint

Rajev is the alpha male of the house obviousely he has to go on and on he is leader of the pack he needs to show who is the boss in the house unlike Urvashi he never backs down. πŸ˜ƒ
sky_fighter thumbnail

Rajev is the alpha male of the house obviousely he has to go on and on he is leader of the pack he needs to show who is the boss in the house unlike Urvashi he never backs down. πŸ˜ƒ

ALPHA MALE πŸ˜†
u are really blinded bY your love for him
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Its good you admit the urvashi devi is not perfect most dont now very soon u need convert into rajev paul fan and make sure to vote for him in finale to prove to u it is not scripted... πŸ‘
How did he become a finalist ?? Elaborate please