Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine286

Big boss is giving unnesessary footage to Sana for no reason. WTH was that all drama with 3 guyz? Whole episode was dedicated to her.I  doubt she is anywhere that popular as this biggboss wala are trying to potray her.Its clear she will be in top 3 with this nonsense.

Oh and Entire Irani family has no manner & tameez at all.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Delnaz's mother was so rude. No one's family member were that much disrespectful toward contestants.There was no need to drag sana & Krishma;s name while insulting rajiv. & all the reason she gave for urvashi except Moti comment were totally bullshit & lie. I bet Bakhityar must have trained her for this.

& Is it only me or anyonelse feel same that Rajiv has some feeling or whatever for Sana.  he was behaving like jelous BF when those 3 guyz were wooing sana. & i think sana is very well aware of that too because she is pretty much reciprocating it.

u hve gotten it completely wrong... she trained bakri πŸ€£
sunshine286 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gangnamstyle

u hve gotten it completely wrong... she trained bakri πŸ€£

Its very hard to say who trained whom in this family.πŸ˜† I hope  Rajiv legally drag them to court for this public drama.If it was mentioned in thier divorce than this people should have shut thier mouth. But rajiv invited this on himself all with delu-delu. That loser deserve it anyway. πŸ˜‰
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What crappy episode...🀒

BB has lost it big time due to this episode... he expects TRP to be high showing 3 men trying to flirt around with a dame ??? What was his intention to let the men in??? it looked so silly... like bees hovering around a single flower...!
Glad urva, sappy and niks continued with their work πŸ‘and not actually ran to hug the way DHOL ran... She is the one who runs to hug anyone who visits...🀒.yeah dhol, we know , u know the WORLD...!

Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is BB hinting towards Sana becoming the winner of this season? 
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nominated ones are 

Imaam

Sapna

Urva 

Dhol

Nik, Sana, Rajeev are finalist  already as this is the last nomination. 

Imagine Rajeev and Sana are finalist over Urva πŸ˜†

If two are to be evicted then it could be Sapna and Dhol. 
If they want a male winner this time then it will be Nik else it looks like BB wants to make Sana the winner πŸ˜† yahi alag che..BB is in love with Sana. 

You never now next time BB himself may come to woo Sana πŸ˜†
devsriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why did Salman say I will be back on tuesday??? Does it mean that Salman will be coming on 1st January to evict someone?
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a BS Episode!The people who nominated Urvashi are actually watching BB or just playing along with moronic BB's FFFing creative Team?How can BB can accept Nominations when Urvashi's Mother didn't gave any reason to Nominate?I have heard that Sana's Mother is partially paralysed (she can't even respond properly).With due respect,how can a such a person be allowed to Vote?Looks like BB is hell bent over making Sana or Rajeev as an Winner.

Now i get why Delu was not talking anything abt Rajeev neither confronting.It's not a Sati-Savitri act but a Legal clause.I agree with what Rajeev said.If there is really a clause as he mentioned, he can really sue Delu & Circus for defamation over National TV & get hefty Compensation.The whole fiasco proved one thing more,there was really something from Delu's mouth which may harm Rajeev big time hence the clause.

& what was that non-sense three Jokers coming to woo Sana?The reputations of the people who came to shower affection over her says itself abt her popularity.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Raja is my all time fav BB Contestant.I seriously hoped that he would do the much needed aag lagaoing with his Signature style but Alas!The tomfoolery around the Jerry Sana was too much of crap.No one should blame Sana if she acts like Aishwarya Rai next time.

My conclusion-BB should not get any sponsors next Season.

Edited by throughmysenses - 11 years ago
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok so the entire episode dedicated to ms saana khan😑.very good..Arab toh bb ka laaj sharma kuch bhi nehi raha..good job bb..why don't you declare sana as a winner on new year eve only😑??why so much drama and making viewers fool??hating bb from core now
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sana did tell Sapna that she wasn't happy about Sappy talking to Kar.She had the same issue with Vishal and Rajeev.SAD ka naam roshan kar diya ro ke sache ban jao.
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bartz

Is BB hinting towards Sana becoming the winner of this season? 

No re.Yeh ho ho nahi sakta.She is so undeserving.