Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
im soo sorry that i couldnt comment earlier πŸ˜”
part 4: im soo happy that she heard everything, and like it that she confront it with him..loved the part when prithvi said that he wouldnt do anything like this again if this would be an order from dattaπŸ‘
could imagine the kurta scene really well, greatπŸ˜ƒ
but top of the part was the last scene, where she mumbeld that he could have wait till she would fall asleep just AMAZING can imagine Meera here well ...great part...

par t5: sweet a drive, then he gives her shawl and im

part 6: love it that he stole glances, so may be he begins to fall for her 😳 and then how romantic he is ..oh and dont forget to admit, that he is ready to carry her πŸ˜†and he carried her...
im to excited to see, who would get her dinner???

part 7/8 :  at first thanks for the special weekend
first person in her mind is prithvi, i like itπŸ˜‰
and for the rest of the part, im speechless, this would be a dream just FANTASTIC...
MITHVI allmost makes me crazy, and this part from you is addition to this..right now
SOrry was busy yesterday so couldn't read your SS. Awwhh that was a romantic DATE out, they didn't fight, didn't give each other evil stares and silently enjoyed the sight of nature, for me it was actually a Mithvi style Date β˜ΊοΈ

And she doesn't want to meet Datta Thakur now, wow wow wow i am just getting too excited for what is coming next πŸ˜³
Oh My God so freakin amazing, loved both parts especially part 8 β˜ΊοΈ... reading it over and over again. Part 7: awwhh some really sweet moments between Dad-Daughter πŸ‘... loved this weekend treat

Weekend is going to be much longer this time im just gonna dream and dream mithvi and all these moments 

have fun with your family this weekend  and yeah you deserve to take a day off after such a superb writing.

Watching out for more πŸ€—
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usha hon, I loved the bonding between father and daughter please if you get a chance elaborate some more on that.  I'm really looking forward to seeing your take on what happened 20 years ago (whether it will be the same as what we get presented with in the show or whether you'll do your own spin on it).  As for the garden scene?  Loved IT!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
luvsati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow.speechless. Luking frwd to see how will they behave with eachother after feeling something 4 eachother. Pls update soon.
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, I just read all the parts n they were FAB!! Cont sooon and PM me pls if possible!! :D
-Gauri
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Ok di , take your time , I understand you must have a lot of responsibilities on your shoulder , unlike me πŸ˜†  . And amen to your every word . I want the same , I don't show it , I try my best to act as a perfect Bitch , but at heart I'm too a hopeless romantic you know . πŸ˜³

Gargi ... meri bacchi ... πŸ€— ... you are adorable ... never a bi*** !  Romantiv bhi ho ... diktha hai !

rusha4003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sue_21

Awesome updates Rusha!!!😊 I read and re-read the Mithvi garden scene..its amazing!πŸ‘πŸΌ I so wish that the CVs showed a similar track instead of this childhood-marriage stuff!! πŸ€”Anyway, please update soon dear..πŸ˜›

Thank you Sue ... I felt good writing the garden scene too ...  ! 
rusha4003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapatro

Usha have read till 6th part yest..grttt job dear...πŸ‘jus loving the way ur moving the story...πŸ‘πŸΌwill read next two parts and comment againπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sneha ... would love to hear what you think ... take your time read and let me know ! πŸ˜Š
rusha4003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

im soo sorry that i couldnt comment earlier πŸ˜”

πŸ€— ... dont worry dear ... I know all of you are busy ppl and have a real life outside of IF . .. πŸ˜† ... So that's OK .. take your time read and comment when ever you can !

part 4: im soo happy that she heard everything, and like it that she confront it with him..loved the part when prithvi said that he wouldnt do anything like this again if this would be an order from dattaπŸ‘

Glad you liked it ... I hate long drawn secrets ... I prefer that things get resolved quickly ... and I really dont want P to kill, even if it's DT's orders ... 
could imagine the kurta scene really well, greatπŸ˜ƒ
but top of the part was the last scene, where she mumbeld that he could have wait till she would fall asleep just AMAZING can imagine Meera here well ...great part...

Yes ... Miu is kinda cute like that ... she would expect that P stay with her ... after all she's been pretty pampered by Akash & Bitto  πŸ˜†

par t5: sweet a drive, then he gives her shawl and im

I loved writing that part ...

part 6: love it that he stole glances, so may be he begins to fall for her 😳 and then how romantic he is ..oh and dont forget to admit, that he is ready to carry her πŸ˜†and he carried her...
im to excited to see, who would get her dinner???

Well ... by this time P is seeing Miu anew ... the fact that he tried to kill her has blunted his hatred and makes him notice her ! πŸ˜Š

part 7/8 :  at first thanks for the special weekend
first person in her mind is prithvi, i like itπŸ˜‰
and for the rest of the part, im speechless, this would be a dream just FANTASTIC...

Thanks dear ... the Miu DT revelation was pretty dramatic in the serial ... but I wanted DT to accept it by himself... and stand by his daughter ... 

The scene is the garden is just like a dream 😊 ... both M & P are not yet able to or willing to acknowledge the pull between them !

MITHVI allmost makes me crazy, and this part from you is addition to this..right now  

Mithvi has me crazy too ... this is my first SS on IF ... I have doen a couple of OSs but never anything so long ...😳 ... πŸ˜† 

Thank you so much Hangok , for taking the time to comment on each part ... I love to hear what you all think of my writing ... my responses in blue !

BTW ... what do I call you ?? My name is Usha ... πŸ˜Š
Edited by rusha4003 - 11 years ago