Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Beelte003

I wonder why it all comes down to Atif's manners? Excuse me friends, we're missing out on the other half of the show? HIMESH RESHAMIYA! And Asha Bhosle, gimme a break! She should've been in Bigg Boss.

Please dont insult HR. He was well composed in comparison to little boy Atif.
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preetie

Please dont insult HR. He was well composed in comparison to little boy Atif.

Please. Cut me some slack. I've been watching the show with equal rigor. Himesh is no less. Asha Je on equal support. I must say Abida Je has been very calm and composed and Atif portrayed nothing but pure confidence. 
preetie thumbnail

Please. Cut me some slack. I've been watching the show with equal rigor. Himesh is no less. Asha Je on equal support. I must say Abida Je has been very calm and composed and Atif portrayed nothing but pure confidence. 

I dont remember anyone being so insulting to any participant than him. He was utterly shameless. Gujj should have given him trophy for that too.

Abida shouldnt be allowed to be judge anything. Asha ji should not deal with programs that has people like atif as captains who did nothing other belittle indian contestants. HR had really bad history from sa re ga ma pa days. I hated his roti rants. Surprisely he gained respect by not acting like atif
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
R1U2K3 thumbnail

I dont remember anyone being so insulting to any participant than him. He was utterly shameless. Gujj should have given him trophy for that too.

Abida shouldnt be allowed to be judge anything. Asha ji should not deal with programs that has people like atif as captains who did nothing other belittle indian contestants. HR had really bad history from sa re ga ma pa days. I hated his roti rants. Surprisely he gained respect by not acting like atif

Are we watching the same show then? I don't think so! 

I believe Ahsa Je shouldn't judge any show, she has been the most biased judge in the history of any reality show. And as far as Himesh is concerned, I'm glad he gained SOME respect alas! 
preetie thumbnail

Are we watching the same show then? I don't think so! 

I believe Ahsa Je shouldn't judge any show, she has been the most biased judge in the history of any reality show. And as far as Himesh is concerned, I'm glad he gained SOME respect alas! 

Asha ji can judge any indian show. I wont want her on any pakistani show for sure. I doubt she would.
April2007 thumbnail

This the reason Pakistan and India can never be friends. Pakistanis accept Atif insulting Indian singers and Abida,s extreme partiality..It seems that for them this is normal.

we don,t think bullying Indian singers shows extreme confidence, in fact it shows extreme insecurity

Pakistan and India or on different level. Personally I cannot stand Atif and Abida.

R1U2K3 thumbnail

Asha ji can judge any indian show. I wont want her on any pakistani show for sure. I doubt she would.

PSSHHH!
R1U2K3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: April2007

This the reason Pakistan and India can never be friends. Pakistanis accept Atif insulting Indian singers and Abida,s extreme partiality..It seems that for them this is normal.

we don,t think bullying Indian singers shows extreme confidence, in fact it shows extreme insecurity

Pakistan and India or on different level. Personally I cannot stand Atif and Abida.

I would rather you comment from both perspectives. I can say the same about Himesh and Asha Je. We don't think bullying rather DEGRADING Pakistani singers shows extreme confidence, in fact it shows extreme insecurity.

Personally, I can not stand Asha Je.
pluviophile. thumbnail

[Quote=Beelte003]I would rather you comment from both perspectives. I can say the same about Himesh and Asha Je. We don't think bullying rather DEGRADING Pakistani singers shows extreme confidence, in fact it shows extreme insecurity.[/QUOTE]

When did Himesh or Ashaji ever bully pakistani singers? and what are you exactly doing? you should also see from both perspectives 
April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Babydoll..

[Quote=Beelte003]I would rather you comment from both perspectives. I can say the same about Himesh and Asha Je. We don't think bullying rather DEGRADING Pakistani singers shows extreme confidence, in fact it shows extreme insecurity.

When did Himesh or Ashaji ever bully pakistani singers? and what are you exactly doing? you should also see from both perspectives 

They don't care..

they are taught that Muslims are superior to everybody . Just watch any talk show news show on Pakistani tv.
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago