Cunning on the way!!! - no manners part 2

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
finally ihv watched the final episode of sur kshetra

but still there was thing which is not changed from day 1

i dont what kind of problems indian hv

stop wishing those indo pak dosti which will never happen for sure! this should not happend

hv u guys noticed

when nabeel won the show every indian singer didnt come to nabeel to give handshake or congrats

from day 1 himmesh is showing so much off like : india jeetega!

and tell me, that in which episode pakistani were shouting like himmesh? even not once!!! kisi ne show off nahin ki

person who show offs too much kahir mein ushi ki band bajti hai!

nabeel is a deserving winner, diljaan was only living on his punjabi songs which were too boring and besure too me

ATIF STOLE THE SHOW : YEH JANG NAHIN HAI YEH PYAR HAI!!

shame on u guys, who r always keen to do JANG with pakistan or anyone else! tum logon ne jang karni hai to border p jao!!!

himmeshz never used the word of love, asha never epxressed love,. runa laila always with her dirty game with our singer!

my point is god damn it, stop wishin that inso pak will come together that will never happy and plz! apne manners thweek karo!!

jab pakistan ki team har ti thi to phir un k chehr p khushi hoti thi doesnt matter if cricket or this show SK, lekin indians?

ALLAH MAAF KARE!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s123vi thumbnail
what manners r u tlkin abt?
we hv seen enough of thm in d form of aatif!๐Ÿ˜‰
he didn't leave a chance 2 argue wid ashaji in grand finale too!
Edited by s123vi - 11 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lemme tell u some points!!

face the reality or just keep quite!!

asha did not let a chance to abuse our singers indirectly
asha did not let a chance to give our singrs all the 0 point, where they deserved more then 10 points
asha did not let a chance to make panga with atif, she wanted that atif us k samne bole chup to woh bhi nahin ki ...
asha did never let chance to play favts game for this besurea diljaan on SK

himmesh never let a chance to say the show isnt a show its a WAR!

sha did not ever said the word LOVE out of her mounth, q k u dont want peace and love!

which manners r u talking abt ???

thnx to gajendar singh, who make the winner the opposite team! apna sikka hi khota nikla!

this show was crap but the result was awsome! mano ya mano

if u hv so much problem with Atif's singing, then why every indian music maker wants atif in his every background music fpr every nxt film

music directors pagal hain? hahah

Edited by larki_punjaban - 11 years ago
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=s123vi]what manners r u tlkin abt?
we hv seen enough of thm in d form of aatif!๐Ÿ˜‰
he didn't leave a chance 2 argue wid ashaji in grand finale too!

argue krna or shout jrna both r different things...
atif kabhi bhi tameez k circle se bahir nhi gya... per apka himash to hai hi mashooor bad tamezii ki wajha se... ๐Ÿ˜Š
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

stop wishing those indo pak dosti which will never happen for sure! this should not happend

hv u guys noticed

when nabeel won the show every indian singer didnt come to nabeel to give handshake or congrats

and tell me, that in which episode pakistani were shouting like himmesh? even not once!!! kisi ne show off nahin ki

nabeel is a deserving winner, diljaan was only living on his punjabi songs which were too boring and besure too me

shame on u guys, who r always keen to do JANG with pakistan or anyone else! tum logon ne jang karni hai to border p jao!!!

himmeshz never used the word of love, asha never epxressed love,. runa laila always with her dirty game with our singer!

my point is god damn it, stop wishin that inso pak will come together that will never happy and plz! apne manners thweek karo!!

jab pakistan ki team har ti thi to phir un k chehr p khushi hoti thi doesnt matter if cricket or this show SK, lekin indians?

ALLAH MAAF KARE!!!

Atif Aslam was downright obnoxious. There is no better word to describe this guy. I wish, we do not see him aggain on Indian soil. And personally I do not want any Aman ki Asha with such creeps.
Himesh ji has shown love and respect to all. Atif sucks and also Abida. It takes a heart to understand the language of love,but, I am sorry to say,neither Atif nor Abida have that capability to win hearts.
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

if u hv so much problem with Atif's singing, then why every indian music maker wants atif in his every background music fpr every nxt film

music directors pagal hain? hahah

Yeah I was wondering why all of bollywood singers out of work. Atif is actually singing 100% of the songs as every music director wants him to sing. He is writing, composing, singing. He is doing everything. Yet there are only 15 songs released in bollywood in last 8 years by him. I wonder why. 

He got only two songs in 2013. What is going on with bollywood??? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Most of his fans are delusional about where atif stands in bollywood. Wake up it is just in your dream. there are over 1000 songs released every year. Atif was fit enough to sing 2 in 2013. He may get more if he kisses asses of right people. Now that is the fact๐Ÿ˜‰

Another question- what happen to Leave IF revolution๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
April2007 thumbnail

hv u guys noticed

ALLAH MAAF KARE!!!

I usually try not to reply to bunch of crap you write...

Your attitude is good demo of what is wrong with Pakistan ..shame on you for constantly insulting Indians.

We don't need Atif and co. in India, we only want people who are not raised on diet of hate.

what a hypocrite after abusing you invoke Allah.

April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

Yeah I was wondering why all of bollywood singers out of work. Atif is actually singing 100% of the songs as every music director wants him to sing. He is writing, composing, singing. He is doing everything. Yet there are only 15 songs released in bollywood in last 8 years by him. I wonder why. 

He got only two songs in 2013. What is going on with bollywood??? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Most of his fans are delusional about where atif stands in bollywood. Wake up it is just in your dream. there are over 1000 songs released every year. Atif was fit enough to sing 2 in 2013. He may get more if he kisses asses of right people. Now that is the fact๐Ÿ˜‰

Another question- what happen to Leave IF revolution๐Ÿ˜‰

The Larkin stories remind my a tale of fly who lands on chariot.  The  chariot starts moving and the fly thinks, she is moving the chariot.

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

The Larkin stories remind my a tale of fly who lands on chariot.  The  chariot starts moving and the fly thinks, she is moving the chariot.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† very well said. She thinks she some sort great thinker writer๐Ÿ˜‰ 
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder why it all comes down to Atif's manners? Excuse me friends, we're missing out on the other half of the show? HIMESH RESHAMIYA! And Asha Bhosle, gimme a break! She should've been in Bigg Boss.