Users

Frequent Posters

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aahaana

^^Target NB..all of the DTs are there😈 All the best Gungun πŸ˜Ž

@Chandu -whenever you feel for it..πŸ˜‰

nah bhulo meli ji... NB DT main aap bhi toh ho... heck, har DT main aap ho πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Originally posted by: luvya4ever

nah bhulo meli ji... NB DT main aap bhi toh ho... heck, har DT main aap ho πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

LOL, jahaan jahaan Aahana (and now Shifu and Gunia to the list) wahan wahan I and Omni πŸ˜‰

Btw, NB is going to be the mahaa drool zone, I better stay away and make special appearances here and there to make the forum a bit spicy πŸ˜›

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

I already got me a nicks too, Chandu here 😎

P.S: Doesn't Chandu sound ramu kaka types name πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I love it when people use it with so much affection and love πŸ˜‰

OMG! Chandu Kaka! πŸ€£ Imma call you Chandu Kaka!
Oh OK thanks, I wasn't aware of that, Im not too fond of AT threads so never had such issue before.

Aadarniye Aahana Ji,

Thank you for locking the thread, I dont know who were who but all the ladies came after me and they came from everywhere with belans, chappals, chumtas, jhaadus, pitchforks, spice powder, baking soda and everything at me because they thought Kratika only belongs to Gurmeet, and Barun fans thought somebody was serious in their thread that he was being replaced.

Aray yar in logon ko samjhao, jidhar dekho morche leke nikal aate hai yeh log, inke ghar mein baap, bhai nahi hai kya?

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

OMG! Chandu Kaka! πŸ€£ Imma call you Chandu Kaka!

Call me Chandu Kaka only if you wanna be called Shifu Kaki πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I have heard that once it crosses 150 pgs, IF server gets slow or crashes or something πŸ€”

Thats what I heard too..think about the actors birthday threads since some of them cross over 1000 pages😳

@Gungun - I will be MIA next month *tehe*

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
3. πŸ˜³

Can Fishy Kapoor beat Sana Khan AT?

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Thats what I heard too..think about the actors birthday threads since some of them cross over 1000 pages😳

@Gungun - I will be MIA next month *tehe*

1000 pgs for wishing an actor, you gotta be joking me πŸ€“

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

3. πŸ˜³

Can Fishy Kapoor beat Sana Khan AT?

With the speed we are going, I wouldn't be surprised if we overpass them before we know it. πŸ˜†

This thread is the mango man thread, driven by mango man power, no star power can match it.
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

LOL, jahaan jahaan Aahana (and now Shifu and Gunia to the list) wahan wahan I and Omni πŸ˜‰

Btw, NB is going to be the mahaa drool zone, I better stay away and make special appearances here and there to make the forum a bit spicy πŸ˜›

hai!!! shifu ke forums pe jao... mere bahut boring hai! sirf NB5 is interesting... you're welcome jab marzi πŸ˜‰ meli bhi bahut active hai wahaan! πŸ˜†