Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I really don't know.. Could have been of any reasons, however I do not think suicide is the way to go but than some people break easier than others; but they all break.

Everyone breaks. Not everyone kills themselves though. And that really is a very silly reason in my humble opinion. 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: StopDropNTroll

Kya faida aisi ID ka, Just 10 posts? These people are not Human.

Somehow I'm unable to recall my "Newbie" days. 
How was I ? Was I even here? πŸ˜•

At least they let your Trollercoaster ID live. I did not even get that last season.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That's one good thing of being in the popular crowd on here. Your friends can PM and appeal to the mods. My Crixus/XXXstar IDs were banned and deleted one after another because I did not use my Dexter clout.  Should have asked a mod friend of back then to appeal for a non-deletion. I miss those IDs.😑
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@CM

Make new AT...you have only 10 days to cross Sana AT πŸ˜› & if we do full on spamming like we used to do in that AT during first 8 weeks,we can overtake πŸ˜†.

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

Do you remember Mr Rishab Baja from Kasauti Zindagi Ki? πŸ˜† Rohit Roy is the younger brother of the actor who played the role of Rishab Bajaj.

A friend of mine was insulted by Rohit on twitter so he asked for my help. Oh well friend in need is a friend indeedπŸ˜†

@CM since its the fishy thread, can I share my tweets here?πŸ˜†

oh, have heard about the show in childhood, never really saw it. TV shows are banned in our household...πŸ˜†

Great,you are a friend indeed,,yes plz do share...πŸ‘πŸΌ
It might  not have been the only reason, sometimes several other incidents contributes to such things and then it might only take something to trigger off the whole chain reaction.

My best hunch was he was crazy, deepily in love, and his folks must have said no. Sponsoring somebody is not so easy nowadays, it requires lot of financial committment and running around. Perhap's he got too heart broken and ashamed to be ditched like that.

I wouldn't nessecarily call him a coward for what he did, but if it were for me I would believe in pay back with interest instead of taking the easy way out and letting the B* walk away.

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

At least they let your Trollercoaster ID live. I did not even get that last season.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That's one good thing of being in the popular crowd on here. Your friends can PM and appeal to the mods. My Crixus/XXXstar IDs were banned and deleted one after another because I did not use my Dexter clout.  Should have asked a mod friend of back then to appeal for a non-deletion. I miss those IDs.😑

I hope my posts remained unscathed.

Btw I'm done reading more than half of "The Hunger Games". So friggin good, man. 
I guess this is my last post. Goodnight, guys. 

After this, "Water for elephants" and then "To Kill a Mockingbird" as per RTH's recommendation. πŸ˜†