Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ravi and Sargun are just so adorable! Today was so cute! I love how Ravi is so supportive of Sargun and so loving! And I love how Sargun always looks so proud whenever Ravi dances and gets good comments. Seriously, these two are adorable! :)
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Priya-

loved the episode today it was totoally saravi's 

but i must admit i was annoyed when judges kept saying sargun used ot be bad she was always good she is just UNDENIABLY amazing now 

OUTSTANDING performances by SarAvi today. Ravi wore a T-shirt saying sargun is the best and sargun proposed to Ravi aww. And Ravi on Tum Hi Ho and Tikk Tock I LOVE BOTH songs. Sargun as MJ was awesome too. love how they call each other Bade and Chote.

the sargun proposing i found a bit off though guess it was scripted but anyway v cute how she said will you spend the rest of your life with chote jackson 

they are really SO adorable and in lvoe

i agree wid u that Sargun was not a bad dancer. she may not b as gud dancer as Ravi was/is but she was never bad.they cud'd said that she was not as gud as Ravi is

@bold i completely agree wid u!!Sargun was not bad . she was gud but now shes amazing!!👏⭐️
and perfs i loved both perfs but i liked Sargun's more.😊
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
loved both of the performances. sargun was fab as MJ and ravi was fab as well. i also liked his second act but it wasnt that good as compared to his solo act.and they are so adorable and espeically ravi get emotional so quickly. it shows how much he loves her and proud of her. love u ravi
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@bold i completely agree wid u!!Sargun was not bad . she was gud but now shes amazing!!👏⭐️ silly scripted show they always make it seem like one person in the pair is aweful i guess in every case 

and perfs i loved both perfs but i liked Sargun's more.😊 both were great...  😳  i liked how farah said that he is better than all the boys😃

starnge how saravi only perform on saturdays guess to match her dates 
sargun only does one performance ravi does 2 
Edited by -Priya- - 11 years ago
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
watched Ravis dance on Tum hi ho song he was absolutely awesomeee

just love him