Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

They didn't deserve 4th place. I don't believe that Neelu-Arvind had more people to vote for them!

yeah i am shocked as well. i feel something is wrong there
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Its okey, it was just a competition and our Suhasheel is still the best ðŸ˜Š
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">They didn't deserve 4th place. I don't believe that Neelu-Arvind had more people to vote for them!</font>

Absolutely visha. I doubt if they got enough votes to be in finals. They were retained just for comedy. Even I expected suhasheel to be runner up or at least 3 rd...
sharon5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

Absolutely visha. I doubt if they got enough votes to be in finals. They were retained just for comedy. Even I expected suhasheel to be runner up or at least 3 rd...

Its ok anu, the winners were planned from the get go itself. Hence they were always promoted and they were the strongest in terms of experience as well. Lets forget about Nach as it was clearly planned from the beginning and lets concentrate on Housewife now. ðŸ˜ƒ

I just started watching so Im done with four episodes so far and Im quite liking it. Its not overly serious like the other dramas. Its quite funny here and there. Im new to watching serials. This is my first one and Im watching coz Ive become a super huge fan of suhasi. Whats this whole TRP thing ? And is it bad to have a trp of 1.3 ? 
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

True, and moreover, they were Sajid's favorite 
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharon5

Its ok anu, the winners were planned from the get go itself. Hence they were always promoted and they were the strongest in terms of experience as well. Lets forget about Nach as it was clearly planned from the beginning and lets concentrate on Housewife now. ðŸ˜ƒ

I just started watching so Im done with four episodes so far and Im quite liking it. Its not overly serious like the other dramas. Its quite funny here and there. Im new to watching serials. This is my first one and Im watching coz Ive become a super huge fan of suhasi. Whats this whole TRP thing ? And is it bad to have a trp of 1.3 ? 

One thing i like about this story is no evil or villain planning against the lead making her cry always. This show comes at 7pm slot in India, guess many don't really watch the show at this time ðŸ˜•
ak75 thumbnail
Above 1 is good trp Sharon. But for a long run it should be in the range of 2-3.
ak75 thumbnail
I know 7 pm is not exactly prime time. Even I cannot watch everyday at that time. I will watch the repeat next day.
VishaD. thumbnail
Now with Suhasi going to be in the show full time, we shall expect more action in the show ðŸ˜‰
ak75 thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Now with Suhasi going to be in the show full time, we shall expect more action in the show😉</font>

Yes and also in SBS/SBB with AD. That helps to increase trp as well.