arjun's comment about the dance...
All was great...
Update next part soon..
Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Now that's Aisha "Junglee billi"
The update was superb...
loved aisha agressive mode..and arjun caring one...
The way he was protected for her so nice...
The Dhabba scene even though i thought the girl dancing is going to listen a hard lecture...
But nothing happened😆
The philosphical mode of Aisha was also good...
Loved update
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well writtened di
Loved it
shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update
update
update
update
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Arishans, back with a part...hope u like it...pls read and comment...ur comments are my motivation...so pls comment...

pls excuse errors..

thanks for all the prev comments and likes!

Chapter 10A:

He Continued As Aisha Listened On "Zaroor Usski Koyi Majhboori Hogi Jisske Wajeh Se Yeh Kaam Kar Rahi Hai! Aur Kisika Majhboori Ka Mazaag Banaana…." He Trailed Off His Words And Just Shook His Head Meaning "NO"

Aisha Spoke Up Now, More In A Philosophical Mode "Haan Sabke Life Mein Kabhi Na Kabhi Koyi Aisa Modh Aatha Hai, Jisske Wajeh Se Majhboor Hokhar Hum Kuch Aise Decisions Lethe Hai Jo Shaayad Nahi Lena Chahiye Tha…It Becomes Too Late By The Time You Realize It!"

Arjun Felt Something Different In Her Voice And Asks After A Moment's Pause "Kya Tum Apne Baare Mein Bol Rahi Thi?" He Regretted His Question The Moment It Slipped Out Of His Mouth……But As She Said, It Was Too Late…….He Had Already Asked It!

Aisha, For A Change Didn't Get Flared Up At That One But In An Impulse Replied In A Lost Tone "Hmmm!"

Arjun turned to her side….she looked dull and gloomy quite unusual to her usual stern confident looks….She never smiled more than needed…..but she always sported and projected herself as a confident person, a strictly no nonsense type…though their egos always clashed and never had similar opinions in anything, there was definitely respect for each other in their minds…they were both strong headed and their attitude knew no bounds….Compromise and Adjustments weren't in their dictionaries...And thus fireworks happened when they came face to face….

Having seen her strong side always, this gloomy self of hers kind of bothered him….He didn't know what to ask her or didn't even know why he had the urge to ask her the reason but it kind of disturbed him….may be he had got used to the ever fighting strong Aisha and this gloomy one bored him!

He couldn't help asking "tum teek ho?"

Aisha: [snapping out] haan…[pretending that all is well and hiding everything behind a stern enquiring face].par kyun??? teek nahi lag rahi hoom, huh?

Arjun: you looked lost….bas isiliye poocha….forget it!

Aisha looked away…she never liked it when somebody enquired her about her problems or her life….She always pushed off any such attempts from the people around her….that to the extent of even pushing off people themselves out of her life….She always preferred to be a closed book to all….Sympathy was the last thing she wished for…..there was one more reason for that…..she didn't want Pari to know any time in their life that she wasn't her real mother….Pari was her daughter and she was Pari's mamma…..She didn't want a 3rd person knowing the truth and hence pose a threat to that belief that she had built inside little Pari!

Dhruv was an exception to all her ideals and principles…He was a true friend….He had earned that trust and friendship from her….She remembered how she had met him accidently during her police training days…..A silly fight had resulted in a best friends forever relationship…..She was happy to have him in his life….He was always there for her….at times of her crisis…at happy times as well as sorrows…..though the latter always preceded the prior! Happy moments were rare in her life mostly due to her past trauma and her nature of work….Dealing with hard core criminals and residing in the dark world had made her a serious type altogether…..She did have her fun times in private just with Pari…..and yes Dhruv was invited in at times…..but every such occasion was a bare minimum one, again due to her work and undercover missions!

Even Dhruv wasn't aware of the truth that Pari wasn't her own daughter….She had posed as a single mom to him too…..It came as a big surprise to him as well…but their friendship was very unique and different….questions and answers were very minimal…..curiosity or peeping into the other's life was out of question…..It was a silent unsigned agreement between them…..And both were happy with that!

She woke up from her thoughts when Arjun pulled up the car near a milestone which read Pune 2 kms…

He looked at her for further directions…"Kahaan jaana hai?"

She looked at her watch rubbing harshly her droopy eyes…….it wasn't even 3 AM yet….She couldn't go to the school now…..but there was a school guest house behind the student's boarding hostel where the parents could stay…..

She spoke up in a sleepy voice "Main city se kuch 10 mins ke dhoori pe hai……Spring Blossoms school…usske peeche guest house hai"

He started the car and steered towards the school……

In 10 mins, he pulls up before the large gates of Spring Blossoms…….He turned to her as if asking her to get down….

Aisha: thanks…..aur aap sir? Actually, there are lot of rooms here…I don't think aapko koyi aur jagah pe…[he snaps her in betwee]

Arjun: main waapas jaa raha hoom….subah tak Mumbai pauncha jaavunga….

Aisha didn't take that quite well…..she protested "sir, itne lambe drive ke baad waapas…..waise bhi iss samay akele drive karna…its not safe!"

Arjun raised her eyebrow not taking her concern in the right of meanings…"main ek police officer hoom Aisha….ek police officer ko akele jaane se darr??? You must be joking!...tum uthro, main chaltha hoom" he smirked at her!

Aisha: [equally sarcastic] waah kya baat hai! ek police officer ko neend ya tiredness nahi hoti….aur accident proof bhi hote honge, right?

Arjun glared to her direction…..but she wasn't going to get scared, not after what he had done for her today "let me make this clear…..aapne mujhpe ek ehsaan kiya, Mumbai se Pune tak lift dhi….aur ab agar aap yahaan mere kehne pe rukhenge bhi, hum dono ka ek dhoosre ke saat relationship kuch khaas nahi bathalne waali…our stands will always be poles apart sir……you don't have to put up this act just for the sake of proving that….hum friends bhi nahi hai aur na hi kabhi bann paayenge..…..lekin jaise aapne kahaa, insaaniyat ke naathe aapne meri help ki…..aur teek waise hi insaaniyat ke naathe main bhi aap ko kuch dher aaraam karke jaane ko keh rahi hoom….thats all about it….i don't understand whats your problem with that? [before he could reply, she continues] wait a min…lemme guess…..is it because aap ek mard aur main ek aurat……you had to prove your superiority by helping me,  the lady in distress….and now obeying me would hurt your male ego….thats what is bothering you, right sir?

Now she was really getting on his nerves and going over board cooking up things which he hadn't even thought of…..not even in his dreams! But he didn't get angry…..

In turn, he laughed out hearing all that male-female bhaashan…..he felt like hearing non stop nonsense! And that cracked him up!

Aisha was rendered speechless by his unexpected laugh…though she knew that he was mocking her and making fun of her lectures, she didn't react to it…..She was seeing him laugh for the first time…."yeh aadhmi hassna bhi jaantha hai??" her lips muttered out slowly

He spoke between his laughs "tum kitna bhakwas baatein bolthi ho Aisha? Aur woh bhi non stop, huh?"

Aisha glared at him for that…while he continued "waise bhi, tumne aise hi mera help nahi li thi…..I had to force you to take my help!"

She stared at him for a second "okay!" and got down from the car….

He was confused and wondered how she agreed to get down now…but before he could think further, she walked around to his side and opened the door and grabbed him out of the car forcefully!

Now it was ACP Rawte's turn to be dumbstruck by the unexpected turn of events!

[TO be continued]

so how was it? roller coaster?? jhatka laga? ya kuch aur laga? reply to me...waiting...

more the comments...sooner the update...samjhe na?

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
di
yahoo after mrng dance again dance
me 1st lol
pm se bhi pehle+
ayesha uff kya kehthi h
me staring at update lol
bt after arjun laugh me too laugh
ab ayega maja ayesha ne arjun ko hehe
loved it di