Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Di pata nai kitne br pada hai😉cn't wait fr nxt update..ek update milega kya
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aliya_begh

Di pata nai kitne br pada hai😉cn't wait fr nxt update..ek update milega kya

writing a chota part...actually was planning to post it yesterday night itself...but was a bit mood out...aaj raat post karungi...will try my best! 😆

thanks for that trigger!! 😳
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

writing a chota part...actually was planning to post it yesterday night itself...but was a bit mood out...aaj raat post karungi...will try my best!😆

thanks for that trigger!!😳

🥳phir toh maza aajana hai ji..uff ab yeh time kaise kaatu😆thanks di🤗
vidya.anand thumbnail

hello Arjunians...back with a chota part...actually planned to post it yesterday itself but couldnt...hope u like this...it wil give a small hint of how i plan to carry this story forward...

for those who liked it and commented it, a biggg hug and a ton load of thanks!

Chapter 1B: Uff teri adhaaa….

Arjun looks at her and before he could respond, she laughs out "shaayad aisa hi kuch expect kar rahe ho na?? but sorry to disappoint you……Aisha kabhi ehsaan nahi lethi…..yeh karz rahaa mujhpar…..

I owe you one………..Bye! ooops i forgot...HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

[He looked at her leaving and then looked into his watch, it was a minute past 12...a new year had begun...a new beginning...a new hope...a new life...]

A little while ago….Aisha had chosen a cab as she had taken alcohol…..however adamant and arrogant she was, breaking rules wasn't her forte……

She soon realized that she was being followed closely….a black SUV was following the cab…….She was ready for anything that could happen……..As the cab turned to the alley, the SUV geared up and overtook the cab….it stood crossed and the cab driver couldn't help but stop the car!

Aisha strictly instructed the cab driver to stay hidden and well out of this entire scene...she didnt want any innocent to shed blood…..

She had somehow managed to tackle the 5 member group in a perfect action style but all of a sudden a 6th person had pointed the gun at her from behind "Hands up Nadia! Ufff Aisha"

She couldn't see who it was…….she stood still while he continued "humaare liye dhokha ka ek hi sazaa hai…..aur woh hai MAUTH! Aur Sikandar ne tumhe sazaa-e-mauth sunaaya hai!!"

But before he could speak anything further, Arjun had started shooting and had come in between and saved her……..The group had managed to escape in their SUV without a trace…..

As Aisha replayed the events in her mind…she thought to herself "accha hua ussne woh baatein nahi suni……warna bewajah hungaama ho jaatha!!"

She called someone immediately….."hello sir….haan….wahi hua jo humne socha tha……Sikandar ke aadhmi mere peeche hai…..ji sir….main apna khayaal rakhungi…….pathaa nahi, Arjun sir wahaan kaise uss waqt paunch gaye……shukr hai ke unnone Sikandar ka naam nahi sunaa, warna……haan….shaayad usse lagaa hoga koyi gundae mawaali logon ne mujhe tangh kiya…….dont worry sir…..main Arjun sir se kuch nahi kahungi…it will be between us Sir….ji….ji…..ok sir….gud night sir!"

After cutting the call, she thought to herself "sir ko toh bathaa diya…..par kya Arjun sir ne waakayi mein kuch nahi sunaa??…kya une koyi shaq hua hoga???

Waise, Sikandar se inka kya dushmani ho saktha hai??? pathaa karna padega!"

Next morning……Aisha enters the office with a small band aid on her forehead..

Rathod notices it first….."yeh kya hua????"

Shree hears the questioning session and smiles "chotu, kya baat hai yaar, aaj kal Rathod sir ko team members ki zyaadha parwa hone lagi hai?"

Chotu: aisa kuch nahi Shree…...dekho, mere paer mein itna badaa chot hai….aur sir ne ek baar poocha bhi nahi!!

Shree: woh toh hai! humaare choton ke baare mein kaun poochega??? Hum bhi ladki hote toh shaayad kuch……[stops abruptly seeing Arjun entering]

Arjun enters in his trademark dabbang style…..removes his glares and throws them into his shirt….

Meanwhile Aisha replies to Rathod's question, slightly touching her wounded area with her fingers…"woh kuch nahi sir…..bas aise hi….."

Rathod: aise hi ka kya matlab?

Arjun breaks their conversation "shaayad drink zyaadha hogayi thi…..aur fisal kar zameen par girr gayi, right Aisha??"

Aisha glares at Arjun but thinks to herself "whatever! Anyways she didn't want to publicize the nights events to the entire team!" 

So she remains silent! And silence meant yes which annoyed Rathod to the core!

Rathod: [angrily] Dammit!!! Itna irresponsible behavior!! Woh bhi jab tum ETF ka member ho…….this is not done Aisha…..Dont repeat this!

[Before she gives an explanation or apology, Rathod walks off to his cabin fuming!]

Aisha now turns to Arjun who was about to walk away……She cuts his way and shoots out angrily "yeh kya tha? Mere matters mein bolne ka haq aapko kisne diya? Zaraa bhi tameez nahi hai kya???"

Arjun: [scowling] haq aur tameez ke baatein mujhe matth sikhaavo……mujhe acche tarah patha hai ke kab kahaan kya bolna chahiye! waise tum bhi iss chot ka asli reason bathaa sakthi thi……kissne rokha tha tumhe???

She didn't want to drag that topic…so she tried to move away…but it was his turn to stop her now….he questions in an arrogant tone."Waise woh log kaun teh?? Aur tumse kya keh rahe teh??"

Aisha was a little baffled as to what to say but her presence of mind made her respond the very next second….She turned back and stood face to face against him……He was standing with his hands crossed against his chest….she also stood the same way and there was a wide smirk on her face, tilting her head to the side, 

she replied "ek khubsoorat ladki ko akele uss sunsaan jagah pe paakhar kya kahenge?? Yeh toh aap bhi jaanthe honge, right? Ya mere mooh se sunna chahthe hai!"

[Arjun glares at her angrily and then mutters something under his breath and walks off fuming to his cabin]

Shree and Chotu who are witness to all this drama are stunned by her guts…..

Shree: yaar Chotu, yeh ladki toh kamaal ki hai…..itne kam time mein dono ke dono ka mooh bandh kardiya!!!

Chotu: haan Shree, ladki kam aur jungli billi zyaadha lagne lagi hai!

[To be continued]

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 di apne aisha ko phir se rockstar nadia bana diya⭐️kya mast attituted hai uska😃hot hot update di😉di dekha pakka aisa he hoga show me👍🏼arisha ki jodi ko ek naya angle diya hai aapne🤗love u di❤️thank u soo much fr updating😳aur kya dialgs diye apne aisha ko👏mujha laga ki main..arjun aur aisha ko dekh rahi thi hamesha ki tarha😉aapki aisha toh drool worthy unlike in d showjabse eft ka hissa bani hai,mano kahi khogayi hai wo..but apne uske st justice kiya😃thanks di ss banane ke liye🤗sikander ka angle add karke aapne aur interesting kar diya.. Edited by Aliya_begh - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing Dear 

i m liking d story ...

Ayesha n jungli billi 

Liked shree n chotu k sarcastic comments wen rathore asked abt Ayesha's innjury

Who was ayesha talking to abt sik...

Waiting for more parts
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
sunshine94 thumbnail
oh god,,,,,,,,,,,,this ff is getting hotter,,,,,,,👍🏼☺️

i have a serious doubt now,,,,,,tu sach mein arjun serial ki writer toh nahi,,,,,,,,,😃

agar nahi...plz give sone inputs to them...😉

warna yaha par tho shree aur arjun jodi ka naam karan bhi hogaya hai😡

i like this ff so much thanks for writing n plz make nxt post soon😳
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arjun and Aisha are rocking with their attitude...

Dabang hero ne aisha ko bacha liye...
so she will find every thing about our Dabang hero...

Lovely update...

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail

Originally posted by: tani23

Amazing Dear 

i m liking d story ...

Ayesha n jungli billi 

Liked shree n chotu k sarcastic comments wen rathore asked abt Ayesha's innjury

Who was ayesha talking to abt sik...

Waiting for more parts

hmmm..suspense!!!!!!!!!
private mein bathaavungi!! 😉 😆
thanks for that comment...loved it

Shree aur chotu bechaare...koyi unne nahi poochtha...mujhe hi kuch karna padega! 😉

waise Aisha ko sherni banaana chaha tha...phir socha jungli billi zyaadha suit karthi hai usse...lol
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
@sunshine94
u find this hot...hmmm i am trying to make it fuming 😉
aise hi kuch chemical reaction shuru hoga unn dono mein...hmmm u are right, hum sab ko hi kuch karna padega...koyi doubt matth laao apne dimaag mein...actual writers dekhenge ko mujhe iss forum se nikhaal denge!! 😆😳

waise i too like Arjun-Shree jodi! bohat zyaadha chemistry hai...par chemistry mein 1st mark toh humaare RR hi hai...Rawte-Rathod!! 😉