Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

it will be too predictable๐Ÿคข if the person is from jeet's family or rano's family i dont want this .
 i want that negative character to be a girl ๐Ÿ˜‰& not
๐Ÿ˜‰known to anamika- jeet or rano , a completely new female negative character ๐Ÿ˜ณprobably related๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ to  the boxing coach ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i think cvs will make anamika past a tragedy one .

i was watching bhootnath today.even though bhoothnath is ghost--his grey character is justified but slowly turns to positive in company of banku.

now i want same with anamika--even though she is chudail and bitter with world--i want to see  she slowly turning to positive in company of jeet. 
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
my mom says same thing that it is a story of peechle janam... he may be her lover.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hope they have purana rishta... and got separated... Or maybe Jeet reminds her someone she loved ๐Ÿ˜›

Bang on
i thought on the same line. the way she looks into Jeet's eyes, it's as if she is searching for that face..

the way she told him "ye jagah kisi aur ke liye hai"... and then...she let him sit there next time... i think she is looking for that lost love..replacement of him...and Jeet's talks, questions, causual behavior, his smile, may be his eyes too remind her of "him".. who knows we will get to see that guy..and their love story..just like in PYEK, they had abhay and piyali's love story..๐Ÿ˜ณ

but i do NOT want Jeet and that guy to look the SAME! No.. i want the nature and personality same..not the face..

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

i think rano is not connected wid jeet n anamika in their past life ๐Ÿ˜‰
rano has nothin to do wid jeet in his past life  n wid anamika ๐Ÿ˜‰
anamika came in between of jeet n his  past ๐Ÿ˜ณwife๐Ÿ˜‰( not rano but some other girl๐Ÿ˜ฒ)  in the past life probably
jeet in his past life betrayed anamika and married some other girl ๐Ÿ˜•(n not rano)  i guess that other girl๐Ÿ˜ฒ is nt revealed  in the show yet  .๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
mayybe cvs mite show jeets past wife ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰( the other girl) that would be the best twist๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ i like the thought process!!
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i hope peechle janam ke saathi hon jo ab present mein rano ko side kr ke mil jaien
Sammy235 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

Bang on
i thought on the same line. the way she looks into Jeet's eyes, it's as if she is searching for that face..

the way she told him "ye jagah kisi aur ke liye hai"... and then...she let him sit there next time... i think she is looking for that lost love..replacement of him...and Jeet's talks, questions, causual behavior, his smile, may be his eyes too remind her of "him".. who knows we will get to see that guy..and their love story..just like in PYEK, they had abhay and piyali's love story..๐Ÿ˜ณ

but i do NOT want Jeet and that guy to look the SAME! No.. i want the nature and personality same..not the face..

Now that you said this, it does make sense if it was someone who looked like Jeet since she let him sit next to her the next time. It makes sense. I wanted her past lover to be Jeet but guess not. I had totally forgotten this detail. 
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what ever the connection could be i just dont want to see the shit of rano ๐Ÿคข

Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

Bang on

@Blue: Exactly what I want... I remember once I said in my topic that I want her peechle jaanam rajkumar with a royal look ๐Ÿคฃ Yah phir some "One woman" Romeo type ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: magic2

what ever the connection could be i just dont want to see the shit of rano ๐Ÿคข

Waaah waah kya pyaar hai ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›
watever it may b i want jeeka