Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
ok thanks Visha.
Edited by J.M.Singh - 11 years ago
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, can someone tell me if there are free to use banners available for HHSJH which we can use as our Banner signatures and if so where can i find them.

Thanks in advance
Dredreck thumbnail
Please post more pictures of Neelam,She looks so decent as housewife.Please keep posting pictures of  Neelam Chaturvedi and Sona Kanhaiya

They both are too good,Dont neglect Neelam pictures :)

Thank you
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Does anybody know the actors name that plays Udham?? 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Obsession-

Does anybody know the actors name that plays Udham?? 

His name is Vijendra Kamariya
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

His name is Vijendra Kamariya

Thank you so much! ðŸ˜›
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, I missed a few episodes. Why is Neelam angry with Sona? Why did Sunaina tell everyone not to talk with Sona?

Thanks in advance.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sun-Love

Hey, I missed a few episodes. Why is Neelam angry with Sona? Why did Sunaina tell everyone not to talk with Sona?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, Sona had actually written an article regarding army's at a particular camp keeping weapons before marriage but her manager just found a clue regarding it and published the article. Udham who was supposed to return back to his work at Army gets a news that he have been suspended as he is also associated to the dealing of the weapons. When Suhnaina reads the paper, she sees that the news was written none other than Sona itself. Sona tries explaining that she wrote it prior to her wedding and that she did not took anyone's name but everyone is upset. Suhnaina gives Sona 24 hours time asking Sona to publish an apology article in the newspaper but Sona's editor refuses to do so and in the meanwhile, investigation is being done. Due to that, Neelam is angry with Sona and Suhnaina asked everyone not to speak to Sona.

Following are the written updates for the said episodes.

Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Hi there, Sona had actually written an article regarding army's at a particular camp keeping weapons before marriage but her manager just found a clue regarding it and published the article. Udham who was supposed to return back to his work at Army gets a news that he have been suspended as he is also associated to the dealing of the weapons. When Suhnaina reads the paper, she sees that the news was written none other than Sona itself. Sona tries explaining that she wrote it prior to her wedding and that she did not took anyone's name but everyone is upset. Suhnaina gives Sona 24 hours time asking Sona to publish an apology article in the newspaper but Sona's editor refuses to do so and in the meanwhile, investigation is being done. Due to that, Neelam is angry with Sona and Suhnaina asked everyone not to speak to Sona.

Following are the written updates for the said episodes.

Thank you so much, this helped a lot.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
with the new family in the show...will the housewife banner representing old members will go as a waste

Also i hope the archieve mansion is updated since i find difficulty in finding some old threads when the search threads option does not work.