Housewife Hai Sab Jaanti Hai - Help Desk - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
and the IF COC rules topic have become old and should be unsticked now.
everytime i refresh through my forum ...i get the very old pages..not refreshed...it is happening with my inbox and my post section too...i am very irritated
where are the rest of chaturvedi family? 
Originally posted by india2050

where are the rest of chaturvedi family? 

They have shown to go apart after Suhnaina sold the Chaturvedi Mansion where everyone took their own share and left.
hi all! Plz can sm1 tel me wat has bn happening recently in housewife? From the time wen sunaina told sona where and how she found kanhaiyya. Plz reply b4 monday! I wna re watch housewife! Examz r over! Plz plz plz can sm1 help?!
Originally posted by princess_farh

hi all! Plz can sm1 tel me wat has bn happening recently in housewife? From the time wen sunaina told sona where and how she found kanhaiyya. Plz reply b4 monday! I wna re watch housewife! Examz r over! Plz plz plz can sm1 help?!

Basically Suhnaina reveals that Kanhaiya is not her own son and gives Sona a locket that she found with Kanhaiya and also asks Sona not to reveal it to Kanhaiya. At Srirampur, Siddeshwar hangs up Kanhaiya;s childhood photo and Kanhaiya asks how did they got his photo and Siddeshwar reveals that its his son whom he lost while he was small and Sona reveals that Kanhaiya is their son. Siddeshwar also reveals that Chitrasi is Kanhaiya's wife where he got them married when they were small. Turns out that Chitrasi is actually evil as she lived as a widow all these years so that she could inherit Kanhaiya's share of property. Chitrasi first plans to kill Kanhaiya but once Siddeshwar writes all his properties under Kanhaiya's name, she decides to get rid of Sona and be Kanhaiya's wife to get all the properties. She starts making plan to make Sona look bad in front of everyone and even Kanhaiya starts believing. Latest is Suhnaina arrives at the house and helping Sona against Chitrasi.
awesome! Visha u wont believe wat i told my mom last night?! I said visha is so cool , she'l be the 1st 1 2 help me! Thanx a lot! And js 1 more question! Does sona know who chitrasi is 2 kanhaiya? And who is that women that chitrasi calls amma? Is it her mom?

awesome! Visha u wont believe wat i told my mom last night?! I said visha is so cool , she'l be the 1st 1 2 help me! Thanx a lot! And js 1 more question! Does sona know who chitrasi is 2 kanhaiya? And who is that women that chitrasi calls amma? Is it her mom?

Hey, thank you so much ðŸ˜ƒ
Yeah, Sona knows that Chitrasi was married to Kanhaiya during childhood and Kanhaiya strictly said that his wife is only Sona. As one by one things starts happening, Sona starts to suspect Chitrasi and comforts her where Chitrasi reveals that she wants Kanhaiya so that she can inherit all the property. Yeah, the one Shakuntala is Chitrasi's own mother.
thank u sooo much! I read wu's from the 5th aug til yest. So am totally on track' all thanx 2 u and the updaters! A big big big thanxx 2 u! Mwah! U're the best! xox

thank u sooo much! I read wu's from the 5th aug til yest. So am totally on track' all thanx 2 u and the updaters! A big big big thanxx 2 u! Mwah! U're the best! xox

Thank you so much and enjoy the show ðŸ˜‰