Politics & Changing Emotions.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I am loving what is being shown till now  . 😃

Politics . 

Well , the golden glamour world's hypocrisies and the small simple things that have been shown are very much true  actually . What Raj faced in the sets of Teri Meri Kahani  , second leads or antagonists and even side characters face the same , in fact supporting actresses face this injustice even more  . Suppose , if a saree looks better on the side female actress than the main female protagonist , many times the supporting actress has to purposely look comparatively less pretty or even change sarees. That is how it sadly works . I don't know if any of you have heard of the struggles Mithun Chakrobarty or Amitabh Bacchan had to face. There were many famous directors back in the day who used to say , " If Amitabh becomes hero , I'll leave the industry."  In fact , when Amitabh initially auditioned for news reporting in tv , he was rejected because of his barry tone voice that funnily created a huge sensation of the "angry young man image" . When Amitabh was struggling , I'm pretty sure people know Rajesh Khanna's abominable position and insane craze then . Rajesh used to insult Amitabh all the time during his struggling periods and everyone used to taunt Jaya for being with him . Funny  how tables always turn in life . Rajesh Khanna's pride , and arrogance was what lead to his downfall though he was the pinnacle of the industry , and the guy who he used to call , I quote , "Hanger mein latak tha hua hero" , took his majestic place within the industry . The very industry that started chanting "Big B" instead of "RK" 😆.  What I am trying to say is , initially people face a lot of injustice , and insults and pressure when trying to figure their positions within the Bollywood industry , but if one is resilient and continues their hard work despite getting no fruit of it , their efforts prove their golden fortune someday. Shah Rukh , Amitabh , Mithun are huge examples of this . What happened with Raj , was nothing compared to what Amitabh faced. Cutting Raj's line cause he was better than Shahid did suck , but it happens to so many people  , people who are even the big faces of Bollywood today , that you think Raj should not give up and give out . He should fight his own battle . Battle the odds . Stay . In that way , Pihu is right . He should not give up so easily , but for that she needs to encourage him and make him understand and not abandon him like that as we saw in the precap . I know Pooja would never do that. Maybe sometimes good things begin to  break , so that better things come up together . Maybe . 

Changing Emotions. 

I do not want to judge what is happening between Karan-Sarah , but it is a beautiful blooming friendship bond till now and it is priceless . For the first time , Sarah has met someone who is going to make her hear her heart break if she plays THE SARAH KHAN  stance with him . How ironic and sad is that . She wanted publicity from his name and now , when she finally got someone who can see her for who she truly  is , it had to be the person she was toying with along with everyone else . And for the first time in many years , Sarah's conscience is screaming out guilt and confusion . She is happy with him because she never feels the need to put on that mask in front of the world when she talks to him . For the first  time  , she is happy that someone got under her skin ,and for the first time in a long while , her heart is so happy that she found someones who really understands her and yet is so scared and petrified that she might lose this  ; at the same time . Hopefully , everything will find a way. And btw , Vikrant is a sweetheart :D 

Thats all for now. <3
Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovmona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
here comes another good updater..nice post...

Originally posted by: lovmona

here comes another good updater..nice post...

😊
😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
fab post dear..truly agree with u esp in the politics part...
😊

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

fab post dear..truly agree with u esp in the politics part...

😊