Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fav Character Rey - I seriously at times don't like how always he's been given all the importance. Yes i do love him immensely but i love the others as well :) 

Non-Fav Character - Well i donot have any. As i love all of them :) 
meghana29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting post i must say...
I agree with @tannuluv regarding Swayam always taking Rey's advice should be kept to minimal...Liked how Swayam didnt become a secret admirer coz of Rey's advise

Also agree with @Tanuka_Tanha: sharon's POV is not shown in crucial scenes..Like in Shivam's party,

Dont have any non-favourite characters...
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Dont watch D3 anymore but from whatever I have till seen ,

My fav character: Sharon :  I hate when she insults anyone everyone whenever she wants 😡

My non-fav char : Tani : Like her when she calls Sharon Bhabhi..only that time 😆
ashkaa thumbnail

Fav-Taani and Rey-  They never try to clear their misunderstandings.

Non fav-AVP
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Swayam is my most fav character yet i dnt like it wen he underestimates himself bt thatz how swayam is nd all in all i love him for wat he is!
I dnt like tani not coz i cant connect to her bt CVs have done a bad job writing dis character! Yet i like when she respects d gang for der passion!
-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not favorite: Shakti
She is an amazing dancer. Her dance is the most expressive thing about her. Whenever she danced I couldn't really concentrate or look at anyone else. Her passion for dance always captivated me as an audience.

Favorite: Swayam
I don't really think I can criticize him. :p His imperfections are what makes him so perfect but I'll give it a try. :p He shouldn't be pushed back by anyone. Accept it or not he is the main reason the gang sticks together so he shouldn't be ashamed of taking the credit for that.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Fav character swayam and sharon
swayam - depending too much on rey nowdays for solving his love life problems
Sharon - nothing to criticise abt her...she is bindaas...love her in every way...even when she fights with ppl.

No fav charcater taani - love it when she keeps her mouth shut and stay away from others ...good decision by her not to become the sixth dancer and accepting that she isnt a grt dancer as others are...
Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
devilishMe2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NON FAV CHARACTER-taani-I had loved her when she calls sharon 'BHABHI' and yeah I em thankful to her for giving us the Imaginary swaRon mahayudh!that was one hilarious fight both pulling each other's hairs!LOL
FAV CHARACTER-SWAYAM-
i hate it when he presents himself as Rey's shadow I miss the philosphic swayam who had a solution for everybody's problems he has gone missing anyway!Edited by devilishMe2 - 11 years ago
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilishMe2

NON FAV CHARACTER-taani-I had loved her when she calls sharon 'BHABHI' and yeah I em thankful to her for giving us the Imaginary swaRon mahayudh!that was one hilarious fight both pulling each other's hairs!LOL
FAV CHARACTER-SWAYAM-
i hate it when he presents himself as Rey's shadow I miss the philosphic swayam who had a solution for everybody's problems he has gone missing anyway!

Hey i guess that mahayudh was rey ka imagination...on the nxt day of swaron classroom showdown..
devilishMe2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nope it was taani's imagination when she was trying to learn dance and rey catches her fraudulent manipulation and decides to tell everybody but taani dreams of her bhai and bhabhi fighting in her bubble