Never Let Me Go - KR OS

..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

had written this for the KR anniversary Contest. read like and review!!! ðŸ˜³

NEVER LET ME GO.

Part 1

Those lips curved up again, smiling widely. As the vision went clear she saw him standing quite at a distance from her all smiling, that million dollar smile! His hands were on his hips, he winked at her slightly biting his lips. He then crossed his arms over his chest and stared at her with a smug expression. Rey..she felt her inner conscience say. She felt herself smile as her cheeks heated up. But her smile suddenly vanished when she saw a woman behind him, the figure of the woman wasn't clear. But she she saw rey look at his side, which only signalled he was elated by that waman's presence. She felt her nerves stiffen as that woman came front all smiling and stood beside rey, looping her arms with his own. He was obliged to loop their arms. she felt them share an eye lock, the woman turned towards her with a smirk in her face as that woman pulled rey closer to her. it was like slap on her face, or rather her heart. She stiffened again and tried to see rey's expression. First he saw at her in a pitiful face and then grinned followed by a laughter. Later that woman too joined along with rey, laughing. "I am marrying taani" rey said. And they laughed again.

She shrieked and opened her eyes abruptly, she screamed "NO" but her voice didn't aid her. she was way too tired to speak. As she blinked twice she glanced around to find herself in a dark room, not much of a dark that would scare the hell out her. beeps of few machines made her realize she was in hospital, numerous machines where connected to her body. She closed her eyes again feeling the burning sensation on her head again. She wanted to touch her forehead so that would reduce her pain, but she realized her one hand was swollen because of the needle inserted on her nerve that gave supplied glucose. Consciously she tried to mover her left hand and found someone was already holding it tightly. That's when she finally looked to her left, only to find someone sleeping on the chair, head lazily placed on her bed, his hand was tightly holding hers. She tried to shift so that she could see the face, wait! whom was she fooling ? didn't she know who it was? Did she really want a confirmation that it was rey ? holding on to her like is whole life was depending on her!

She shifted again this time her abdomen pained too. but as soon as she shifted she felt him stiffen. She switly closed her eyes. she could feel the what he was doing. He got up groggily and suddenly stared at her, trying to analyse whether she was alright. She felt him touch her forehead and then check the drips of glucose. After a pause she felt him affectionately caress her cheek, she felt she would melt under his touch. His palms were so cold that it sent chills down her smile. She then felt his hot breath on her cheeks, she had to fight hard not to show any emotions on her face. Her toes curled, there were numerous butterflies running around in her stomach, she suddenly forgot her burning head because all she wondered was the proximity they were sharing and the anticipation of what he would do. he kissed on her cheeks, lingered around for much longer indeed. Her breath was caught on her throat. There was a pause again, but she could clearely say he was staring at her. a drop of tear fell on her cheeks slowly moving towards her ears.. she knew he was crying.. and then he hugged her sleeping right next to her. it was a single bed, so obviously he clinged onto her. his legs crossed around hers, his one hand carefully but tightly wrapped around her waist, his another hand under her neck, his head was dumped on her hair. she felt him nuzzle closer, his lips nibbling on her neck and then he let a sigh.

After a brief of few moments she opened her eyes. he had hugged her like her own kid, so possessively wrapped her in his arms, never to let her go. She smiled as her own tear escaped from her eyes. she snuggled a bit, so that she was now comfortably sleeping on his arms, her nose was touching his hair, she smelled them. She so wanted to caress his face, kiss them, kiss those tears away. She hated when he acted like a vulnerable kid scared to lose her. as she stared the ceiling, she realized what her life had become. Even today she saw those dreaded dreams of him marrying taani. Years had passed away, yet even today somewhere in heart she felt the same fear she had 8 years ago.

She feared he would let her go again.

He feared she would go away from him.

Part 2

She tried to recollect that awful day of her life, no matter how much she tried to forget it, it would haunt her down anywhere and everywhere!

Kria had left him. left him shattered, she betrayed him. she had her reasons though! her mom was against their love, she didn't have a choice! It wasn't a freaking movie, where a female protagonist would run away from the house to her lover's den. It was reality! In reality we are bound to relationships. Especialy her mother! How can forget how difficult was it for her mother to bring her up ? being a single parent isn't easy, one has to go through physical and emotional trauma. Those tantrums, those over night jobs, those happy and sad moments! Her mom was her best friend. She couldn't help but break rey's heart. But wait ! she didn't just break his heart and run away like that. She thought he would follow her, she thought he would stop her, she thought he would pest her for answers, she thought he would not let her go so easily. She had just said that "I never loved you. it was just an infatuation" and threw his Vday gifts. That's all!! He cursed her without any abusive words, he accused her for breaking his heart, he said to her and himself that she wasn't his anymore. and then ? he left just like that. Not even once he looked back! She was broken seeing his own behaivior. At once side she thought he would hate her, then he would move on. That's good for him. and her other half said he would follow her, he would stop her, he would look into her eyes to spot the lie. Unfortunately the former happened! It wasn't him, it was her who was betrayed. And she left, even at the last moment she wished he would come up from nowhere saying he loves her. but no he didn't. he didn't come! She waited.

When she back after their graduation, she found herself sitting in big hall. Infront of her marriage rituals where going on! Firstly she didn't know why she agreed to come, but swayam had called her non-stop until she agreed. And when she finaly landed in Mumbai she was taken to the marriage hall where she found countless people walking in and out, and thousands of them seated to watch the marriage. She sighed and asked swayam 'whose marriage it was ?' silently praying let it not be rey's. but swayam answerd "my sister, taani's" he said as he made his way inside the mandap. She froze. Taani was the same girl whom reyaansh was in relationship with. She couldn't read the name printed next to taani on the hoardings, it was too crowdy, but she read the surname "singhania" and her heart stopped beating. She felt nausea and was about to faint when neha took her inside the hall despite her numerous pleas. Neha her another best friend. Neha pulled her "come lets meet taani.." neha said. Kria had enough. She jerked her hand off yelling "I don't wanna see her! I am going.." she stormed off only to bump at someone. she murmered sorry, but as her eyes met his eyes she froze again. He stared at her with a surprised expression and then fronwed. She didn't expect to meet him like this. Both had gone numb, neither of them uttered. Swayam came in "neha taani ko bulao, I will get the groom.. rey chalo.." swayam said oblivious to the two of them who were drowning deep inside each other's eyes. swayam called out rey again "rey ???" finaly when swayam shook rey both came out of trance. "pandith ji ne dulhe ko bulana ke liye kaha hao. So chalo.." swayam said pulling rey. rey was wearing golden coloured classy sherwani which exposed his chest more than needed, it clung to his body perfectly, his strong muscle tigly wrapped up under those sleeves. Kria let out a deep breath trying to her hold her emotions in control. "congratulations rey.." she mumbled and took few steps towards the door. "excuse me ?" rey said. She looked at him trying her best not to show her tears which were already welled up in her eyes. "your marriage ? congratulations.." and then again she left leaving rey baffled. Images of rey smiling, taani holding his arms came to her vision as she drove off. She thought 'he didn't follow me. he didn't stop me. he don't want me. again he let me go..' she cried harder. Tears were streaming down her face making her vision blur. She head continuous horns from a vehicle which was trying to overtake her.. she tried to go in higher speed but that vehicle or SUV over took her car and stopped right infront of her car making her pull the breaks suddenly. "W*F!" she mumbled a bit louder. But she stared wide eyed when she saw him get out of his car in a haste. He came, opened her car doors and grabbed her arms pulling her our and dragging her to a quitter place. She couldn't utter a word but just stare at him in awe.

"what the hell is your problem ?" rey said frustrated. "rey.."she started, he came close to her standing right infront of her, breathing his hot breath right on her face, looking deep into her eyes and thus stopping her from uttering anything. "first you leave me just like that saying you never loved me, then why did you come back ? why ?" she asked her clutching her arms tight. "swa.. sw.. swayam.. ca.. cal.. called me.."she stammered. "you really came because swayam called you ??" rey asked moving closer, she took a step back ward. She wanted to say 'yes' but her voice had dried off..she took a pause and asked "why are you here ? isn't it your wedding..?" she asked him with all her strength. "so what if its my wedding ?? why do you care ?" he asked taking another step.. "I .. don.. don't.. care.." she lied. It had affected her so much that she was in verge of getting her self murdered. "you care or you don't ??" he asked again coming closer to her.. she moved a step back again and hit the broken wall behind her.. "I don.." she stammered. "you care or you don't ?" he pressed again. She gave up. She couldn't hold it anymore.. "I care!! I care you get that!! I care for you because I love you rey!! I have always loved you. I still do and I am afraid I will forever!!" she said. And fell down on the floor crying. Rey was dumbfounded but smiled. He smiled and kneeled infront of her.. "then why did you leave ?" he asked her wiping her tears off. She explained everything. she asked him "why didn't you stop me rey ? why didn't you ? rey I thought you would hold me back, I thougth you would follow me.. you could have stopped me rey.. you had that power.." she said crying.. he cupped her face "im sorry kria. I did.. I did want to come behind you but when u said you don't love me I was broken, may be my ego was hurt.. I don't know I had to fight back the urge to not to meet you.. kria I am so sorry.."  kria cried a bit more and She told him everything how she stayed like a good daughter and tried to convince her mom. seeing her die everyday her mom finaly gave up after a year and kria visited Mumbai the next day..but then she had come to know rey was in relationship with taani, swayam's sister. She had come to Mumbai, but left without a word.

"in that case I am afraid I love you too.." he said smiling at her. her heart skipped beat, inspite of the confusion erupting inside her she hugged him, he pulled her close to him as tight as possible. "you.. you dint get married ??" she asked him between sobs. He laughed at that.. "who told you im getting married to taani ?" she looked at him confusedly. "my elder brother Rehan Singhania is getting married to her" she felt relief  "but I heard you were in relationship with taani ?". rey went serious. Taking deep breaths "yeah I did. I wanted to get over you. I thought dating another girl would help. I tried by best, she loved me, so I thought I would love her too but when I saw you in airport 2 years before I fell for you again. I couldn't help myself from falling to you even more. I know first you broke up with me and left the town. I thought you would never return, but when you did I didn't know what to do. I thought I would come up to you and tell you how much I loved you and ask you to stay back with me. but then my ego came in between. I made you see me and taani together. I made you hear stories about us, so that even you feel the same I felt. So that even you would get hurt the way I did.. that's why.. and after you left once again i realized how stupid I was.. how stupid we were!! Kria I tried to live without you thinking its over but I couldn't , coz I still love you.. taani fell in love with rehan after knowing I cant love her ever..." "don't leave me again kria.. I cant live without you.." he begged her..

They opened up their hearts, they confessed.. they were back again. He kissed her fiversly. He wished that she would never go away from him. she wished he would never let her go. With those promises they entered a new life..

Her head still burned hard, but the warmth feeling she was getting of rey being near to her made her fly in could nine.. wasn't she the luckiest girl in world ??

She grimaced as she couldn't feel rey next to her anymore. she opened her eyes groggily to see rey standing near window. It was morning already.

She shifted uneasily, he turned and rushed towards her "baby ? you okay ? do you need anything.. ?" he asked her.. she nodded no.. she pulled him close and he confusedly looked at her "I want a kiss.." she whispered in his ears. He started smiling like an idiot, she knew exactly what should be done to make him blush at times or make him act like a kid. He leaned closer pressing his lips delicately on hers. Sweetly he nibbled on her upper lip making her moan, caressing her hair he slowly made her sit. She tried to lift her hand, after few attempts her hands involuntarily clutched his shift. He broke kiss and slightly hugged her "how are you feeling today ?" he asked her. she nodded " I will always feel better when im in your arms rey.." she said smiling. He kissed her nape and slowly placed her back on the bed.

It was his fault that he had brought them to such a situation, kria was 8 month pregnant, he had taken care of her like his own baby, it was their second child. Though her first one was a boy, he so wanted a girl child this time! rey was at his work, when kria called him saying she wasn't feeling good. After her last delivery she usually got this abdominal pains and this baby was huge for her, she felt tired every now and then. She did have few complications though, but rey always made up to it. but that day was different. He was so busy with his work he couldn't make himself free to back to home. Kria while chasing behind "Ansh" their first boy child, to have his food slipped from stairs and landed on the living room. she had brusises all over due to the sharp railings and she cried in pain. Just on time rey had rushed home to find his dear wife crying in pain. He felt as if his heart stopped beating. He took her to hospital instantly. Kria had an immediate operation, the embryo was kept in observation, for doctors it seemed like an experiment inspite of being sure that child wouldn't make up to it. rey didn't have any hopes but kria did. Kria was told she could never conceive again but it didn't break her she confidently said "I have two kids. I guess im blessed.." no doctor could beat her confidence, that's why they tried their best to save the child.

Part 3 :

Kria tossed on her bed again, searching for his face. She tried to spot him next to her, when she didn't succeed she sighed. But smiled when she found a hand wrapping around her waist pulling her close.. she snuggled close to him turning around, he smiled in his sleep. she closed her eyes for some sleep. again she saw his image smiling, taani holding his arms and him saying "I am marrying.." kria winced. "I wil be with you till the day after forever, kria" rey was what she heard instead. Suddenly taani's figure was replaced by her own! Rey pulled her close pointing at something, it was their children- 8 year old Ansh and 4 year old Angel fighting over a silly topic that girls cant play basket ball. Kria smiled and said "girls can play!". Rey looked at her "yeah ?" moving closer.. "but I don't like basket ball" rey said in husky tone. Their proximity made her sweat. " I like this better" he said touching her lips. She was pushed back to the wall, rey's palms on either sides of her head. his hot breaths on her cheeks. He made his way towards her lips kissing like never before. As kria was totally engrossed in their wild kiss she heard giggles, she looked behind rey. there ansh and angel were standing and giggling. Kria pushed and jerked up "REY!" she shrieked. Rey woke up at the instant. Kria found herself in their bedroom. Rey placed his plams on her shoulders "same dream again ?" he asked, whipping her sweat off. "she looked at him horrified. He cupped her face saying "don't worry I am here.." she held his collar and said "shut up and kiss me idiot!!" for few seconds he stared at her before they started kissing passionately.

Now she knew, those dreams will never haunt her again. Their two children 'angel and ansh' were their life now. Never was she happy in her life like this!! She had successfully moved on from those dreaded dreams and those dreaded past.

Yet again the two hearts keep beating the same thing "never let me go" says kria's heart, "don't leave me ever" says rey;s. with a promise to be together till day after forever

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome

loved it to the core 
Pinkpearly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail