TRP and GRP ratings - Week 51

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Friday, December 28, 2012 | 1:09:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 220 Comments

Tellybuzz brings to you the TRP and GRP rankings of the popular television shows and GECs...

Reality/Weekend Shows

TRP (This Week)

TRP (Last Week)

Lakhon Mein Ek

Arjun

Wah Wah Kya Baat Hai

Zindagi Ki Haqeeqat Se Aamna Saamna

Adaalat

CID

Crime Patrol

Bigg Boss

SaReGaMaPa

Sun (1.2) Sat (0.9)

Sun (0.9) Sat (0.8)

KBC

Sun: 4.1
Fri: 3.0
Sat: 3.2

Sun: 3.3
Fri: 2.6
Sat: 3.9

Sur Kshetra

Ramayan

Fear Files

Sun (2.0) Sat (2.6)

Sun (1.9) Sat (2.0)

Comedy Circus

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
trp is not gud
but this ramayan is gud
i like this
timing is main factor 
dharma22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya i felt very bad i cant show my emotions after seeing this UN expect-able of my best show but i dont mind what is trp ,i salute sagar that in this mordan time only they have the capacity to run their mytho show  and i hope we will see full ramayan.
trp will be high after bharat milap 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I personally think timing is perfect. They are airing this show at a time when the whole family is at home, but the problem is that they are showing so much fiction that religious audience is getting annoyed. They don't like to see their Lord Ram ridiculed in such a way so the story should get back on track and show what is in Valmiki Ramayan or Ramcharitmanas. Including folk stories is fine, but they should not base the whole serial on folk stories like they've been doing, otherwise the magic of the epic is lost.

We cannot blame the audience saying they do not watch mythological soaps, because that is not true. Devon ke dev Mahadev is doing very well and has TRPs in the 2 and 3 range. Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga which only just started already has 1.5 TRPs.

So the mythological audience still exists, but they know the Ramayana. They know what happens in the story so if this serial plans to show a lot of fiction, unfortunately TRPs won't increase. It's a sad truth.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
i do feel timing is not right..i see so many ppl complaining that they struggle to watch at 11
moreover.. we cannot compare it with  1986 or ndtv version

mainly coz in 1986 it was first Ramayan...something new for the audience without many channels... no internet... no youtueb.. no source for other entertainment...ppl had only doordarshan and they used to sit together n watch...so if they thought today in 2012 also ppl will sit like that every sunday..they are wrong..the much famous show satyameva jayte could not harner the expected TRP's after the initial buzz in first  few weeks in Star plus..

NDT V ramayan was a daily one..with detailed episodes...today every viewers wants to watch their fav show daily..this daily viewing has made the viewers impatient...mostly ppl forget to keep a tab when a week is passed unless it is a very very thrilling show like fear flies, nach baliye  etcetc... but we know mytho is not everyone's cup of tea..particularly when it is being  made for the third time...

Zee TV ramayan has additional challenge that it s the third time Ramayan is being shown...barring few episodes I feel the show is really good...way better than the crap fest we have on indian tele thesedays...

and  may be we ramayan viewers need not worry about TRP..since it is being simulcast by DD too i dont think they will scrap it just like that...particularly when its getting  huge response online and for their promotional events..

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago