INTEZAAR - EPILOGUE 18/2/2013 Page no - 73

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
                           ~INTRODUCTION~

Hello Friends how are you. Hope you all enjoy your holidays,who have actually. ;) ROLF.
Today i m going to start my another MG SS INTEZAAR. I hope i do well and u like it too... :)

Guys would u like i gave CS the gave me little time for it too Edited by richa_kapoor - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
                             INDEX

PART 1 - SCROLL DOWN

PART 2 - PAGE NO 11

PART 3 - PAGE NO 16

PART 4 - PAGE NO 22

PART 5 - PAGE NO 31

PART 6 - PAGE NO 42

LAST PART - PG NO 56

EPILOGUE - PAGE NO 73 Edited by richa_kapoor - 11 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
                   <CHARACTER SKETCH>

MAAN
brilliant student of Medical Institute. He is very calm and reserved.

GEET THAKHUR
very cute , bubbly and talktive. 1st year student in Medical institute.

ADITYA KAPOOR
very hard working and good friend of Geet and Maan.

PINKY MANCHANDA
she is very shy types. Good friend and room mate of Geet.

Other characters will introdused later. Edited by richa_kapoor - 11 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
                             } PROLOGUE {

Relationship are very complicated. Sometime we express our feelings but sometimes some feelings are always hidden in deep core of heart. The expressed feeling reached to its destiny,but what about untold emotions. Is this can be possible the emotions we cant express and hide in our hearts for long will die after some time or we fooling ourself only... Edited by richa_kapoor - 11 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
PART - I

A very beautiful pleasent morning of Luckhnow. Thakur Mansion was in flurriness,in wait of an important letter. But for whom it was impotant most,was laying in her comfortable bed,while enjoying her peaceful sleep. A girl around 22,having along black hairs,hazeled eyes,which is still dizzy,sharp white nose,plum lips and dimpled cheek,is sleeping carlessly. Except her,her all family memebers were in flurry. Her mother Avantika thakhur constantly praying to god and her father Yashwant thakhur sipping his tea in tension. Her elder brother Brij thakhur is roaming in whole halll and staring the main gate again and again. Atlast their wait is over with the deliveries of letters. Brij ran outside and bring all letters inside. Avantika prayed one more time before he opend the letter. Yashwant ordered him and he broke the seal and read loudly. Their restlessnes turned into a great hapiness,because their daughter who was seeking for admission in Delhi's best medical institute,now got admission in that. This was a confirmation letter from institute. A huge smile crept on all faces and Brij ran to awake her. He pulled her up and shaked her to broke her sleep. Geet who was look like an angel desended from heaven open her dizzy eyes slowly. She yawning like a baby.

'veerji what happned? Y u broke my peaceful sleep?',she asked while stretching herslf and trying to awake.

'chutki dekh what is in my hand.',Brij show that letter to her excitedly.his voice is full of joy.She stare first then realize. Her plum lips curved wide.

'Veerji kya ye wai hai jo main soch rahi hu?'she asked excitedly and Brij nodded yes. She shreak yipeee and hugged him anticipatedly. She was so happy and soon start jumping on her bed. Her parents was also very happy because their dream is going to full fill now.

'now cmmon and get ready. We have to do lot of shopping today.',Brij told her and she ran to fresh n up.

Brij go with her and buy all necessary things she required. After 3 days both Brij and Geet leave Lukhnow for Delhi. Before they leave,her parents loved her last time and gave lots of instructions. Her mother tied a safty string on her sleek arm. Both reached to Delhi in few hours,where Brij make sure her comfort in evry posiible way. First he arranged her stay in girls hostel. Then both went to collage and do all the formalities. After finialising evrything,he leave on the same day. Geet returns to her room. Her room mate is a very shy andsilent girl named Pinky. But Geet is cant say quite for so long. She compressed her and make her talk with her. Both become good friends in just 3 days. Both share many things with each other. Soon both felt good in each other's company. One week is passed and now their classes are start.both get ready on time and reached to their institute where they found one boy is arguing with some boys and girls. Geet due to her curious nature went to see the matter. Boy of age around 23,with a very sharp edged face cuts, slight stubbled cheeks,m-shaped lips,sharp nose and chiseled body struture is arguing with his seniors. They forced him for dancing like a monkey and he denied,to which they trying to teased him physically also. Geet know if she raised voice here she will be trap also. She think wisely and secreatly made a move to Principal's office. She informed him about this incident. Dean immediately come with both and saw evrything. He shout loud and shuddred all students. All leave new student. Dean resticate all senior students for 2 weeks. All new students praise her courage. Geet and Pinky picked up his books and bag from ground and went to him.

'Geet are you ok?ye leejiye apka smaan',she showd concerned for him.He was busy in cleaning dust from his clothes. He turned his face to pick his belonging and also to say thanx to her. He glance her angelic face and lost in her deep hazled eyes. He mesmerised compltley and forgot everything.

'aap theek to hai na?',she asked again. Her voice was like sweet sound of bell ringing in his mind.When he dont gave ans for so long Pinky poked his back and bring back to his sences.

'ya i m ok thanx',he ans calmly.

'hi i m Geet and she is my friend Pinky.',Geet raised her hand and gave both's intro 2 him.Maan stretched his hands hesitately and hold her cotten soft hand.

'i m Maan.',he just say this only.

'friends?',she said while giving a dimpled cheek smile to him.He only nodded yes to her.'can i ask u smthing? Aap chahte to un sabko ans kar skte the firr aise chupchap..

'Geetji main yaha padne aaya hu ladne nahi.',he said in very composed voice.

'nice but pls ab hum friends hai to ji ko thoda side pe rakhoge.',he chukled at her straight forwrd attitude. She also smiles back and Pinky stare both cutly.

'so first u stop saying aap to me',he also demands.

'ok done'.

'i think hume classroom jana chahiye,dont u think so guys?',Pinky reminds both about class and all went inside...Edited by richa_kapoor - 11 years ago
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start
please update soon

mehak173 thumbnail
lovely update 1st part me he dosti bhi ho gayee chalo acha he ...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
richa lovely start
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
Congrats for starting a new SS dear

CS is very gud
Maan is of calm nature

Part 1 -

Awesome update

Geet family members were too gud
Hope Brij is supportive of Geet n not of orthodox nature

Geet making frndship wid pinky as she is the room-mate n she can't kept quite for a long time

Loved the smartness which Geet show n moved to Princi cabin to complained of ragging done by seniors

Maaneet meeting each other n Maan got lost in Geet beauty

Geet extending hand for frndship wid Maan

Pinky reminding them of lectures

Waiting for next update

sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice yar.geet is princess in home.all r happy ...geet in dehli.frist meeting of maaneet.allo ye maan tho larna nahi janta.koi nahi.lovlyy going๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘