AarYa OS: A Re Prityam Pyaare!

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, before I start, just a warning that this is kind of crazy! 😆 This is a one-shot of what might happen with Hazel's performance in the show! If you need more information about that, then go here but come back to read the story: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3365329

The lyrics are what's playing in the background as each part of the story goes on! 😊 Bolded lyrics are the hindi lyrics, unbolded lyrics are the english translations!

Here's the song, you could listen to it in the background while reading the story!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlonlZQ_gbs[/YOUTUBE]

--

Yash walked into the club with a frown on his face. Aartiji had betrayed him, but what did he do in return? He betrayed her too. He followed her to city hospital where she had taken Ansh for a bone marrow transplant. Her ex-husband had cancer. If he hadn't followed her, he might never have known. But he misunderstood Aarti completely. He thought that she was taking Ansh to meet her first husband in order to spend time with him and his son.

He heard her talk to his in-laws. He heard her say that Yash was her husband and she didn't want to return to Prashant ever. She didn't want to lie to him. Oh, how had he misunderstood her?

He was still upset that she lied to him, he was sad that she gave him all this pain. But what had he given her in return? A misunderstanding?

Aarti had seen him there, and her eyes widened in fear. He left fast, and she ran after him screaming "Yashji, please listen to me!".

He didn't want to go back home, so he had gotten in his car and driven to the club while she followed him all the while in the car behind him, leaving Ansh with the Dubeys.

Now that he had reached the club, he went to the counter and ordered whiskey. He drank the shot as fast as he could, and ordered one more. He downed that one too. When he ordered another one, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Aartiji?" he whispered and turned around to see a beautiful woman, wearing very revealing clothes.

Yash downed his third shot and jerked his shoulder away from her. "Another one," he grunted.

Yash downed two more shots as the woman stared fondly at him. He got on his feet and fell into the woman's arms.

At that moment, he caught Aarti walk in out of the corner of his eye.

Yash jerked himself away from the beautiful girl, as soon as he heard music playing in the background.

He realized that she was a dancer.

--

Ayye'. Bankaas
Aaa.. Re Pritam pyare
Banduk mein na toh goli mere

(Hey' rubbish! Come over my lover boy, no bullets in my gun)

The girl wrapped an arm around his neck and turned around so her back was to him. She moved her body against his. 

Aarti stared at him, an annoyed expression on her face.

The girl turned around to face him and took his hand, leading him to the middle of the dance floor.

Aaa.. re Pritam pyare
Sab aag toh mere kurti mein re
Zara hukka utha zara chillam jalaa

(Come over my lover boy, the entire fire is in my top; lift the hukka and light up the chillum)

She turned her back to him again and took both of his hands in hers before placing them on her stomach. Yash wasn't sure what was going on. All he knew was that Aarti was watching him and she looked angry.

Yash removed his hands from the girl's stomach and turned to leave but the girl faced him and placed a hand on his cheek and stroked it lovingly.

Pallu ke neeche chupake rakha hai
Utha doon toh hangama ho

(Have hidden it under my pallu, if I raise it there will be a ruckus)

Yash stared into the girl's eyes as she started to feel his chest. Yash tried to turn around again and escape from this girl, but her grip on him was way too strong.

Aarti looked like she was getting more pissed off by the second. Yash wasn't able to comprehend much, he just knew that Aarti wasn't in a good mood at all. But what had she given him? Pain, only pain.

Aarti stormed on to the dance floor.

Bankas' Yauvan se apne jo patta gira doon toh
Kaule kanwaro ka chehra khile..

(Rubbish' If I drop leaf from my youth, unmarried boys will smile)

Aarti grabbed his left arm and possessively said, "We're leaving."

Yash smiled at her, loving this side of her. Then his smile turned upside down immediately when he remembered her betrayal. "Leave me Aartiji," he said.

The beautiful girl took his right arm, while Aarti's was still tightly holding on to his left one. Aarti's mouth dropped open at the courage of this girl.

"Come Yashji," she demanded. "We're going now."

The girl continued to dance beside him. An angry Aarti pulled him and Yash stumbled forward.

"You drank way too much," she commented. "And now you're doing things with other girls."

"Aartiji," Yash said with a slight smile on his face, "Are you jealous?"

Aarti glared at him and he closed his mouth quickly.

Hey main aankh Maaron toh 
Noton ke barish ho Ho lag jaye 
Lakhon ka jhilla hile Jhilla hile
Hile hile hile hile

(If I wink, there is a rain of currency notes and the district of lakhs starts shaking; shakes, shakes, shakes.)

As soon as Aarti finally managed to pull him away from the girl, she stomped away from the dance floor, holding Yash's hand as she would with a little kid. People gave her weird looks since she was there in a sari, but she didn't care.

"Aartiji, why are people staring at you?" Yash asked.

"Yashji, be quiet. I don't want to talk to you right now," she said.

Yash nodded silently.

Main toh hoon jungle ki nazuk heerinya re 
Khunkhaar zaalim shikaari hai tu
Arrey kaante supaari bana ke mujhe jo
Bedard aari re aari hai
Bankaas

(I am a female deer of the jungle and you are a bloody heartless hunter. You make me a betel nut and cut me with your saw' rubbish)

They could still hear the music blaring inside the club once they exited it. Aarti dragged Yash to the car she was driving and opened the passenger side for him. "Sit."

"Aartiji," he said, unable to hold it in anymore, "Why did you betray me?"

"Yashji," Aarti whispered with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"Do you love me?" he asked for confirmation.

Aarti's lips quivered. "I love you Yashji," she told him. "Nobody but you."

Yash stared at her with a hurt expression on his face.

"And Prashant?"

"He was my past Yashji. Please forgive me," she pleaded. "I won't hide anything from you again."

"You hurt me Aartiji," he told her, feeling tears sting his eyes.

Aarti cupped his cheek with one hand, feeling the soothing warmth of his skin as guilt filled up her insides. "I'm sorry," she whispered, "I never wanted to hurt you."

Yash wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him before burying his face in her hair. "You won't leave me?"

She shook her head and held him close. "I promise I won't."

--

When they reached home, Aarti lay Yash on the bed and removed his shoes. Yash sat up immediately and turned around so his legs hung down the side of the bed.

"Aartiji," he whispered, "Come here."

Aarti raised her eyebrows. "Why?" she asked.

"I have to tell you a secret," he told her.

She looked at him cautiously and moved closer. As soon as she was close enough, Yash pulled her arm and she fell onto his lap. She was about to get off but Yash held on to her waist tightly, giving her no other choice but to sit there.

He leaned forward until his lips grazed her ear. "I love you too," he whispered.

Aarti couldn't help but smile. She knew she had caused him a lot of pain, and she'd have to suffer the consequences of it tomorrow when he was in his senses but his feelings coming out this way secured one thing. She would never believe him if he denied it.

She turned around to tell him to go to sleep, but as soon as she turned, he lay down, dragging her down on top of him as well.

"Yashji," she gasped, shocked at where this was leading to. She squirmed, trying to roll over to her side of the bed, but he was too strong for her.

Yash kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes. "I won't let you leave me," he said aggressively.

Then he kissed her on the lips leaving Aarti in shock.

"Yashji what did you do?" she asked him, her eyes widening.

"You're my wife," he said.

"I know," Aarti said, "But oh Yashji, tomorrow when you're sober you'll regret it."

Yash shook his head adamantly.

"No I won't," he said and kissed her again, this time more with a lot more passion.

"Mmm, stop it Yashji," Aarti whispered, scared of what would happen tomorrow. She wasn't against kissing him or anything, it was just his reaction that she feared. She still hadn't forgotten what happened in Mumbai.

"Sleep Yashji," she told him. "I'm tired."

Yash closed his eyes and loosened his grip on Aarti as he fell into a deep slumber. When his arm around her was loose enough, Aarti rolled onto her side of the bed, kissed his cheek and then closed her eyes too, smiling softly.

Her Yashji was a very good kisser. 

--

As soon as Aarti opened her eyes the next morning, she saw Yash staring at her from his side of the bed.

"Aartiji what happened yesterday? I just remember that you left the club with me! Did anything aisa waisa happen?" he asked her, looking fearful.

Aarti wanted to tease him like she did the last time he asked, but she knew it wasn't right. "You -- you kissed me," she said honestly, squeezing her eyes shut. "I'm sorry! I was telling you to stop but you didn't listen to me, you were too strong for me."

"You wanted me to stop..." he said, his tone getting dark. "You probably wanted to stay away from me. To go back to your first husband."

Aarti's eyes opened immediately.

"No Yashji! Please listen to me now... I didn't want everything after we came back from Mumbai to happen again! Yashji, Prashant is my past! You're in my life now, and I'm so happy to have you!"

"I wouldn't have cared if you kissed me," he said, ignoring the second part of what she said.

Aarti knew that it would take time to redeem herself in Yash's eyes. She knew that she broke his trust and would need to earn it again. Aarti was ready to face any consequences of her actions because she knew that she had hurt her Yashji very much.

But as for now, she couldn't forget last night. A Re Prityam Pyaare still rang in her ears.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the Hindi to English translation...It was excessively hilarious at times 

Especially this one Bankas' Yauvan se apne jo patta gira doon toh

Kaule kanwaro ka chehra khile..

(Rubbish' If I drop leaf from my youth, unmarried boys will smile)

🤣🤣🤣

I liked the story...you've imagined and put it well

Kudos to you and Thanks for sharing

Edited by Frozen007 - 11 years ago
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice post saffi dear👏

very well written😃

loved it❤️
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7