Users

Frequent Posters

rocking-girl123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awsum part... thnx 4 pm dear :)
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So hmm raichand...uff chandeena...how I love them...but abhay is very very boring here...rishbala...they were too hot...n
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update 👏
Lovely Rishbala Moments & good selection of song 👍🏼

Waiting for next update 
Jane523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome dear
continue soon
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
chapter 23:

madhu just staring at rk while he continuing his words...

rk: madhu if i did anything wrong.then u can slap me.no,problem.but as per my view i am right...

he went in to his knees on ground...

rk: madhu
Often, your nearness takes away my breath! Your mere presence, makes me feel elated. The smell of your perfume and the beauty of your eyes tunes my existence to some music, mystical music, I would say. My soul romances and dances in joy. Somewhere, I hope that the silence of my eyes and the beats of my heart can convey to you how I feel for you, my love. Some part of my soul is inseparably entwined with yours, in an intimacy, a bonding that can't be explained. You're a thought I wish to think always. You're everything my dear, I feel, my heart has longed for. I give you my life, my love. Will you give me yours, forever and ever...
If every raindrop would be one of your smiles, I wish it rains heavily throughout, so that there is no space for unhappiness in your life.
Your smile to me is brighter than the sun.
If you held up 11 roses in front of the mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
I started to pray few weeks before I met you, I feel my prayers have been answered.
"Soulmates. It's extremely rare, but it exists. It's sort of like twin souls tuned into each other."~ What Dreams May Come
"Only you, you're the only thing I'll see forever. In my eyes, in my words and in everything I do."

madhu's eyes r filled with tears...her heart beat is raising...she is thinking that it was her dream...she don't wants it to become as a dream...she is thinking that she is most luckiest person n the world.

rk (by offering his hand): do u luv me?

madhu nodded her head as yes and she hugged him tightly...
she doesn't wants to loose him...so she huggd him tightly...
rk hugged her back wih full of passion...

madhu: i luv u too rk...

a entire dark room...smoe group who covered their faces with black colour masks...
they surrounded a fire...

they r luking wierdly...
in that group one weird person started his conversation with group...

X: we need a head for us.he must be strong than us and he must be brilliant...
Y: yes, u r right chand...we need a head but noone is strong in our grop..i mean we r equal in strength then how can we get head to us...
chand: ofcourse,we will get.all of u know about my son...
y: yes,we know but he is a humanbeing...
chand: yes,he is a humanbeing...but we can change him as vampire.we knew if any humanbeing turns as vampire that too a young one...he will definitely strong and my son is totaly brilliant.he can drive us with his intelligence.so i wish he is our new head.
all r accepted except one.she is mrs.haseena raichand.
haseena (to chand): chand how can u do this to our son...
chand: haseena watever i am doing is just perfect.don't interfere in this.
haseena: chand i know he is not my real son.but i luv hm as my real son.i don't want him to become as vampire.plz chand...
chand: haseena stop ur nonsense,i am not in mood to listen ur nonsense.so just stop it.and that is my final decision..

rk: madhu i luv u so much...and i will never hurt u..

madhu and rk huged again...
after few minutes.rk broken their hug...
rk: ok,madhu let's go.
madhu: no,rk...
rk: whhy??
madhu: rk,i am so happy today.so i want to spend my time with u alone.
rk(with smirk): oh,really.chooo chweet.i too want to spend with u.but we need to go.bcoz for our family and for arshi patch up..
madhu: ha,yes.for them we have to go.

rk and madhu started their journey to shimla in their car...

all r reached shimla...

all r luking rk and madhu.
anjai called rk...

rk received her call.
anjali" rishu where r u?

rk: sis,we r on the way...we will reach there soon.
anjali; ok,be careful...
rk: ha..
madhu staring at rk.
rk: wat happened sweetheart?don't luk at me like that i can't control myself...
madhu just smiled...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d6/The_mall_road_shimla.JPG/250px-The_mall_road_shimla.JPG

mall road shimla,it is the one of the places of interest in shimla.

Mall Road is the main street in Shimla, the capital city of Himachal Pradesh, India. Constructed during British colonial rule, the Mall road is located a level below the ridge. The offices of municipal corporation, fire service, and police headquarters are located here. Automobiles, except emergency vehicles are not allowed on this road. For this reason, the locals — and tourists — are often found strolling on this road in the evenings.

Mall road has a number of showrooms, department stores, shops, restaurants and cafes. A Himachal emporium that offers handicraft products of Himachal Pradesh like locally designed woollen cloths, branded cloths, pottery items, and jewellery is also located here.[1] There are at least three books shops including one that sells old books.

scandal point (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Shimla_scandal_point.jpg/200px-Shimla_scandal_point.jpg)

Scandal point is where the Mall road joins Ridge road on the west side. The name arose from the commotion caused by the supposed elopement of a British lady with an Indian Maharaja. The story goes that the then Maharaja of Patiala had eloped with the daughter of the British Viceroy. This had led to the Maharaja being banished from entering Shimla by the British authorities. He countered the move by setting himself a new summer capital – now famous hill resort of Chail, 45 km from Shimla.

The most prominent feature of the point today is a statue of the Indian freedom fighter Lala Lajpat Rai (no relation to the scandal). Next to Scandal Point is the General Post Office, Shimla.

Gaiety Theater

Gaiety Theater, located on the Mall, was opened on the 30th of May, 1887. Many popular film personalities have performed on its stage.
Today, the Gaiety is primarily known for its social club. Schools in Shimla use this theater for performing arts. The theater has been renovated with the original structure untouched to keep its heritage preserved while making it more attractive.

Kali Bari Temple

The temple was built in 1845. It is dedicated to the goddess Kali. It is believed that an ancient temple of Shamla i.e. the goddess Kali existed near Jakhoo. In the temple a wooden image is worshiped locally.

Town Hall

The recently renovated municipal corporation building of Shimla adds to the surrounding architecture, reminiscent of the pre-independence era. The building is preserved in its original form. The large steps and the entrance to this building are a common site for pictures depicting the Mall at Shimla. More than 5 crore Rs were spent in renovating this colonial architectural marvel

so they first choose temple to visit.but they r waiting for rk and madhu.they reached there after a half-an- hour.

anjali: rishu u r so late.

rk: sorry,di.she done late to get ready(pointing towards madhu.)

madhu 😲: wat no di he is lying.i got ready fastly.but...

she realizd that she is about to reveal their kiss.so she cutted her words in mid...

rk(with smirk): wat happened??????????????????(he raised his eyebrow while questioning her.)

she glanced at him angrily...

arjun: watever?we r getting late.so we must moveon.

madhu: ya,bro u r right...

they reached temple.

(http://www.indianetzone.com/photos_gallery/36/KaliBaritemple_24017.jpg)

Kali Bari Temple is perhaps the only temple which is located at the vicinity of Shimla. This temple is dedicated to Goddess Kali who is known as Shyamala. It is often believed that Shimla received its name from the temple of Shyamala.

It was mainly constructed for the devotees who had to travel from Delhi to Simla and settled there for a long period six months or so.

Kali Bari Temple in Shimla is one of the popular sights of Simla that remains overcrowded during the Navratris and Duga puja. Along with the rituals the Kali Bari provides accommodation to its tourists who visit the shrine along with the shrine at Kalka. Among all the deities of Goddess Shakti, Kali has been revered in many forms. While some follow the Shakti system of performing rituals other follow the tantric system to worship the goddess. In both ways Kali has been considered as the liveliest goddess who can create nature and can destruct the entire 'Brahmand' if she is not satisfied. Usually the rituals of Kali puja include sacrifices of life forms. This has been replaced in Shimla Kali Bari as well as Delhi Kali Bari which includes some more complicated forms Vedic rituals.

maa durge at the kalibari temple pic.

(http://www.tribuneindia.com/2007/20071020/him1.jpg)

all r praying to her.

rk(to maa): i am very thankful to u for giving such a cute family to me,thank u so much.plz save them from all obstacles.and give them happiness in their lifes.i don't want more from u.my happiness is their happiness.

Ma you make me insane for you
Oh Ma you come to me in many ways
You make me into you
So I say make me you!
Oh Ma of all things, reverence to you
I see you dance and drive Shiva wild
How can anyone love you like I do?
Ma I ask when I die to see your lovliness again
Oh Ma without you I care not for life
for you are my life
Make my heart yours and I shall do the same
my will is yours, your will is mine
Ma I am greedy for you, greedy for you!
Oh Ma forgive me for my greed
Oh Ma to think of you all the time is not enough
Hail to Ma in all her aspects
Jai ma, Jai ma, Jai Kali Ma.

madhu(to maa): maa today i am so happy.i got my rk.plz don't seperate us.i can't live without him.and plz keep ur cocern on my family...

arjun and purvi(to maa): maa we r going to start our new life.so plz bless us.and plz keep ur concern on my sisters&my brothers.give all happiness which they deserves.

anjali(to maa): maa bless my sister.she is going to start her new life.

arnav(to maa): maa plz give al happiness which deservs my family...maa u
 teaches that pain, sorrow, decay, death, and destruction are not overcome by denying or explaining them away. These are inevitable parts of life and denying them is futile.For us to realize the fullness of our being and to realize our potential, we must accept these parts of existence.

khushi(to maa): hey devimayya, sabki raksha karnaa...

piya(to maa): maa u gifted abhay in my life.i am thankful to u.he filled my life with happiness.maa keep ur concern on my abhay and on his familyand my family...

all r praying to her for blessings...except abhay...
he is staying away from her idol.infact even he is not luking at her.
rk noticed this and he walked towards abhay.
rk: abhay wat happened?why r u standing here?why r u not coming inside?
abhay is not answering...
rk : abhay r u okay?why r u  not answering?is everything alright?
abhay kept mum.he is not opening his mouth.rk smelled something wrong.
rk is trying to take him in.but he is refusing to come...he answered atlast.
abhay: rk i am not a devotee.so i am sorry.u go and do prayers.i will wait outside.
rk(with smile): ho,then it's ok.u can go to mall.we will join with u in few minues.
abhay(with smile): ok,bye.
rk: bye.
rk is not convinced with that answer.but he left the matter and he went inside of the temple.

rk informed to all about abhay.piya also said that he is not a devotee.
khushi and arnav r realized that they r behaving like as enemies to each other.so they want to stop it.so they again become friend infront of maa kaali.
precap:
abhay is getting disturbance with something. so he went outside of their house.
rk and madhu r enjoying nature.
rk noticed that someone is in entrance of their house.his face is covered with mask.
rk went outside to check.but there is noone.suddenly he noticed that abhay is going somewhere.he is following abhay madhu also with rk.they r following him.suddenly a police interrupted them in middle.he arrested them.
he is about to take them to police station.but rk and madhu escaped from them.
rk and madhu walk in to forest.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES.
HOPE U LIKE IT.

OMG vampires in d story, i have a doubt they will turn rk into vampire. plz don't take away rishbala happiness and a mystery of abhay
AroraN thumbnail
Loved the way he confessedhus love ❤️ 
They want to turn Rishabh into a vampire 

Precap looks interesting ..update soon 
bhumi1492 thumbnail
Please don't think to turn rk into vampire
Please don't destroy story don't separate our rishbala
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Plz dnt think 2 ture rk into vampire plz.
Plz update soon
u knw that i am waiting for forest and arrest scene plz do update nd plz
again dnt ture rk into vampire madhu ka kya hoga.
Love_Ashvik thumbnail
Awesome yaar!want more rishbala's ishq wala luv
Do pm me again