Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This may not add up to the list but the following are couple of things that have been annoying me like anything. This is only my opinion, i defi dont want this thread to becoming a bashing place.

1. I get so irritated, when people say IPKKND 2 is possible, i dont even feel like we have any chances of seeing SI n BS together at least in the near future in any soap at least, from his interview it doesn't look like he wants to do any soap for now๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

2. I get so so irritated, when he makes it a point to mention that he is a simple person. I haven't heard anyone saying at least not on a interview that they are complicated or luxurious person๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•, but this so statement makes me pull my hair๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. One has to wait for some more years to see how simple he is, but i jus don't understand why he has to mention that in every interview๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก, i have myself heard him saying that more than three times๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Trust me, i will be the most happy person to see him being simple 10 years down the line. As i too like Barun, n i am not at all angry on him for choosing films over soaps. I agree that working on a soap is not easy thing to do.

Abavi, if u feel like my points will let to some kind of a argument or bashing that may lead to closing of this thread. Please let me know, i shall edit them.I couldn't stop myself from mentioning these things. I defi don't want ur thread to be a battle ground, as i love to read ur post.๐Ÿ˜ƒ *Hugs*

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: samin096

-Whenever there was a scene of Khushi and Shyam babua and buaji forcing the alliance.
-When someone complains about the magical flashbacks of IPKKND
-When IPKKND dialogues or costumes are uttered or used in other shows respectively.
-Whenever someone curses any member of the IPKKND cast or crew.
-When tunes or music used in IPKKND is used anywhere else.
-When someone complains about the IPKKND storyline and says it went down from february which is after their marriage.

these are good Samin, Updated my first page with few of yours ๐Ÿ˜›
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Love your post.Awesome.Let me think if I can add more.
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

This may not add up to the list but the following are couple of things that have been annoying me like anything. This is only my opinion, i defi dont want this thread to becoming a bashing place.

1. I get so irritated, when people say IPKKND 2 is possible, i dont even feel like we have any chances of seeing SI n BS together at least in the near future in any soap at least, from his interview it doesn't look like he wants to do any soap for now๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

2. I get so so irritated, when he makes it a point to mention that he is a simple person. I haven't heard anyone saying at least not on a interview that they are complicated or luxurious person๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•, but this so statement makes me pull my hair๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. One has to wait for some more years to see how simple he is, but i jus don't understand why he has to mention that in every interview๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก, i have myself heard him saying that more than three times๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Trust me, i will be the most happy person to see him being simple 10 years down the line. As i too like Barun, n i am not at all angry on him for choosing films over soaps. I agree that working on a soap is not easy thing to do.

Abavi, if u feel like my points will let to some kind of a argument or bashing that may lead to closing of this thread. Please let me know, i shall edit them.I couldn't stop myself from mentioning these things. I defi don't want ur thread to be a battle ground, as i love to read ur post.๐Ÿ˜ƒ *Hugs*

Thanks Sowmi *Hugs* to you too...
Not at all dear, you are entitled to tell your opinion... We are one of a kind clan you know- The IPKKNDians- we wouldnt know what will make us get annoyed ๐Ÿ˜†
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazing post๐Ÿ‘
when they say akash and payal while talking only say akashji and payalji and not proceed more than that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post... good job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Annu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When our IPKKND tunes or dialogues are copied in some other show.
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
yeah, really great post ๐Ÿ˜› it used to annoy me when people asked where mamaji was (what could i say? ๐Ÿ˜•) and when people asked why there wasn't more saas/dadi-bahu drama ๐Ÿ˜Š and why anjali had better clothes than khushi ๐Ÿ˜” and mostly when people said ipk was too filmy and arnav and khushi's rabba ve's and feeling each others presence and telepathic connection was too unrealistic - that was the WHOLE point, it was and still is and will always be an amazingly beautiful, perfect and totally EPIC love story!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ โ˜บ๏ธ  โค๏ธ Edited by stg1 - 11 years ago
payalpencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sing rabbave as dabba ve i the tune really gets on my nrerves ๐Ÿ˜ก
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Amazing post ๐Ÿ˜Š so true ๐Ÿ˜†