Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

I've matured over time. People change and so do their ideas. When I first saw Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, the relationship between Aditi-Jai was the epitome of friendship for me. And I wanted the janam janmaanatar ka naata between my friends and I, and I was ready to lose everything for that; my self respect and self confidence. That isn't friendship. It doesn't demand anything. Friendship means, just being there. For each other; helping, caring, moulding one another into being the best people that one can be. 

People come into your life for a reason, season or a lifetime. The people who are there in your life for a lifetime, you'll KNOW about it. But otherwise, there isn't any reason to get upset if someone isn't a part of your life anymore. Because they were put in your life for you to learn something important. Now that their job is done, they walk away. 

Being friends doesn't just have to mean that the people have to stay in your life forever. It just means that they have helped you grow, develop. Now I have a few friends who are gonna be in my life forever and with them, I'm confident, I'm strong. That's what it should be like. People who are friends don't bring you down. 

Friendship is something beautiful. Cherish it. 

My God, kitna bola maine. Sorry haan?😆

MISSED THEM LIKE HELL! Your essay comments 😳
After all, I'm inspired from you 😉
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Kesha! ðŸ¤£
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tu meri friend nahi hai?
Friends wale post mein hi friends ke rules bhool gayi!
Aur to toh humaare forum ki ek lawyer hai..
Toh rules nibhane chahiye 😭

[YOU SPOKE THANKS 😡]
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, ðŸ¤£

Okay, Kesha*

Better?😆
anamikaanjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
friend for me is someone who likes me for what i am...someone with whom i can share my feelings without any worry..someone who stops me when i do wrong...i believe that no. of friends isnt  wat is important for me but how close and comfortable i am with my friend is wat matters...honesty in a friendship is the most important factor for me...

ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Friendship for me is build on honesty and understanding. Friends are those with whom I don't have to pretend, with whom I can be myself and express my emotions.. God have given me a lot of friends, friends who would stay with me forever.. They can read my face, understands from my voice if I am upset and tries their best to brighten my mood..

True friends need not meet everyday,  me and my friends from school may be out of touch for days or weeks but when we meet finally it's like we have been together everyday..

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
frnd is someone i can say any nonsense...we laugh at nothing particular...can do anything 4 her...also i want her to be at my side when i need her...