Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Surish

Originally posted by Manveerfan123

True sumtimes i think that he is da only person in LMYAM who actually knows how to act!

Manveerfan123

Has Asish ever earned any awards during his career as an actor yet?

As far as I know, no! but I am sure he will soon get an award! but y r u asking?
ultravioletray thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'M HERE JUST 4 ASHISH...ND MANY ALSO USED 2 SEE THIS SHOW ONLY BCAUZ OF HIM...NW HIS SCREEN SPACE HAS REDUCED MUCH ND MANY STOPPED WATCHING THE SHOW ND LEFT THE FORUM TOO...
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: ultravioletray

I'M HERE JUST 4 ASHISH...ND MANY ALSO USED 2 SEE THIS SHOW ONLY BCAUZ OF HIM...NW HIS SCREEN SPACE HAS REDUCED MUCH ND MANY STOPPED WATCHING THE SHOW ND LEFT THE FORUM TOO...

yhh, true, that is da reason am here too and now this show is just like a flop to me! its like ashuu is not even a part of da show, he is hrdly seen in it and that is really sadd!
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Manveerfan123, I would not generalize all the actors in this category as you stated!! "True sumtimes i think that he is da only person in LMYAM who actually knows how to act!"
I respect your love for Ashish!

Himmanshoo Malhotra has proved his mettle before and now, so I would be hesitant to paint the rest of the cast as such!!  Let's give an actor his or her due and most importantly be positive!!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
ultravioletray thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manveerfan123

yhh, true, that is da reason am here too and now this show is just like a flop to me! its like ashuu is not even a part of da show, he is hrdly seen in it and that is really sadd!

in this show only Ashu is the bst...i just watch the scenes where there is sahil...nd skip other..
i dnt know why they had reduced Ashus screen space...i want Ashu 2 just come back with a new amazing...will miss Sahil..bt xpected a lot more 4m character ..Ashu deserves smthing btr than this
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Surish

True sumtimes i think that he is da only person in LMYAM who actually knows how to act!

Manveerfan123

Has Asish ever earned any awards during his career as an actor yet?

As far as I know, no! but I am sure he will soon get an award! but y r u asking?

Surish

Since he is a prolific actor he must have won awards for excellence in the film industry
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by ultravioletray

in this show only Ashu is the bst...i just watch the scenes where there is sahil...nd skip other..
i dnt know why they had reduced Ashus screen space...i want Ashu 2 just come back with a new amazing...will miss Sahil..bt xpected a lot more 4m character ..Ashu deserves smthing btr than this

ultravioletray

LMYAM fails to leave a long lasting impression on the viewer since  a great deal of the plot significantly deviates from the actual title.

Keshawn thumbnail
LMYAM is one of the most  boring shows ever created. One could barely sit through it. I pity all those actors whom were subjected to five months of  torture by some unprofessional CVS!
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshawn

LMYAM is one of the most  boring shows ever created. One could barely sit through it. I pity all those actors whom were subjected to five months of  torture by some unprofessional CVS!

You are not wrong at your side aswel, wot cn happen if da stupid CV's make such boring shows!🤢
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kya discuss karon?... kuch hai hi nahi discuss karnay ko!

Bas for AK kabhi kabhar aajati hoon!... otherwise the show sucks.