Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prithi.khan.luv thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smile217

yeah lakshmi.. thats why hiten ( and gauri  ) will never age...   since his face has the boyish charm, he can do such scenes with greatt ease... i really wish the people concerned , realise his potential & use it well...

well said.. he looks so boyish and handsome! much better than most of the top actors these days..i wish he gets a new lead in a show! specially with beautiful Gauri opposite him
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Hiten Tejwani gives style tips- tellytalk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3DM3-vpUh8&feature=share&list=UUvwDYLQmuPo8tYk7GZ6c5pw

minisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
   happy anniversary hiten gauri❤️
..Aanchal.. thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Happy marriage anniversary to hiten gauri❤️ 
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey can anybody tell me jatin mona ne proper shadi ki yaa jo holi me hua tha uske baad se they r married?????
fankn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1sanghamitra

hey can anybody tell me jatin mona ne proper shadi ki yaa jo holi me hua tha uske baad se they r married?????

No they haven't had a formal wedding...
fankn thumbnail
Anybody noticed the orange lehenga Sargun wore for her wedding? Shruthi wore that for her wedding reception in PR...Stories ke saath kapde bhi recycle ho rahe hain...Cost-cutting going on big time...
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hiten was really good yesterday in khtv. No over the top acting , no slapping , just like whta father would do in curent situation. he didn't even try to slap Vihaan  because he is very close to him too... but he displayed  his emotions in a balanced manner... Mohit was good too😊.. But hiten was bang on...with his expressions , his body language, his dialouge delivery, voice modulation n everything... even the actor playing harsh... i don't know but it think he is older thn hiten ... but hiten was like as if he really is a 55 yr old man... when he said to harsh tht ab shayad hamari dosti bhi... don't remember the whole dialogue .. but it was natural... way to go HT NJC. i hope jatin finds out the truth soon for Vihaan's behaviour n set things right😊
fankn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunny8410M

Hiten was really good yesterday in khtv. No over the top acting , no slapping , just like whta father would do in curent situation. he didn't even try to slap Vihaan  because he is very close to him too... but he displayed  his emotions in a balanced manner... Mohit was good too😊.. But hiten was bang on...with his expressions , his body language, his dialouge delivery, voice modulation n everything... even the actor playing harsh... i don't know but it think he is older thn hiten ... but hiten was like as if he really is a 55 yr old man... when he said to harsh tht ab shayad hamari dosti bhi... don't remember the whole dialogue .. but it was natural... way to go HT NJC. i hope jatin finds out the truth soon for Vihaan's behaviour n set things right😊

I have gotten so used to the slaps in PR that I almost thought a slap is on the way...Mona had already done the honours...About the storyline, can't Ekta think of anything else!...Her writers only know to write rubbish...Some silly contract marriage and blackmailing...