Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N05H1N thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

lol guys!! i cant believe ur comparing Angad's laugh to a RAT and a MOUSE!!!

i like his laugh!! its cute and it brings out a different side of angad than the mean, broodin guy tht we all love!!

if he had a deep laugh then i dont think it would b rite, the cute laugh suits the situations...its meant to b when he teases kripa and obviously any1 who teases sum1 laughs different to how they normally laugh 😛

neways thts my take,

i luv EVERYTHIN abt Angad-Iqbal-Angad-Iqbal-Angad-Iqbal......HELP!!! 😆

cyberqueen84 thumbnail
angad looks cute when he laughs........but his laughs r meant for kripa, whenever he wants to be mean to her that is......even yesterday, the way he was laughing after he told prithvi to 'have fun' ....it was very mean & rude but still i loved it. 
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: Robz

😆........................Lolz rupa.............I could'nt have put it betta...............................😆

He does look cute when he laughs .......................but that did remind me of Ansh from Kyunki ................bahu thi.
gosh that title is sooooo long.

lols so true...hahaha 😆

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

i found his laugh pretty sexxxxxxxxxxy...............like you wanna eat him up

kool*kariya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: asdfghjkl

lol..i was gna post a topic bout this but i forgot, i always thaught his laugh is weird, its too fake, he cant laugh properly...i think he needs 2 take lesson from ashwarya rai.....LETS NOT GO THERE!......she wud make it worse than it is.....oh god, i also hate her laugh

same here asdfghjkl......i also hate her laughter it is sooooooo damn annoyin and fake!!!

kariya!