Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
mind blowing !!! loved it..๐Ÿ˜Š
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG THE BEST OF THE AWESOME SERIES U R DOING!!! LOVE IT !! AM like the flight attendent!!!
Arshi_fanad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
one word-MAGNIFICENT... You know your one shots are out of this world!!   Desperately waiting for the next one.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so cute...

ofcourse Mrs.ASR is single specimen in this world...
aneelovesarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved it. the attendants finally found who won over ASR
Arshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked how u went thru the angry hate marriage phase. Looking fwd to wed!
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
"Anjali would tie more raksha-dhagas'' That's so typical of a sister especially for someone who believes in it and even if not any sister would be like that..

Forget the women there, I myself am drooling here imagining him! No wonder we swoon over him..

" Arnav would never know that the slight shake of the tray and the sudden intake of breath by the pretty airhostess serving him wasn't because of turbulence, but was caused by that simple band of gold on his ring-finger." This is just fabulous..I love this!

If I loved the previous quote, then I love this even more -"Curiosity piqued at this radical change, a pact was made within the sisterhood to keep an eye on him as he de-planed from every trip, just to see if he was meeting up with someone on his return."  Women I say, they bond in all unusual circumstances and for all weird reasons...ironically I'm a woman too :P and strange are the ways of sisterhood :P

And the latter part, well, I'm in love with their love! And once again you've done full justice to the bond they share, his happiness, his anger laded with concern, her happiness , her way of 'taming' her husband, I love it!

" He really needed to cut down on his travel!" Pity those admirers of this frequent flyer, they'll be shattered and well, tissues will be in demand :P

Arnav's full-throated laugh *off to dreamland*

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it. This was was so much fun.to read...from airline crew's perspective! Brilliant!

So when he changed from polite to angry...he had just done the forced marriage. Then he went missing due to his kidnapping. Then he started flying again after a long time. But was now happy and completely in love as all misunderstandings with khushi were cleared. Did I get that right?
malniy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW !! you're a great writer  , you've got me totally engrossed :D  update soon๐Ÿ‘
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very Nice!!!! Bechaari air-hostesses!