Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
What you are asking for is already in the offing, they are dealing with the side tracks really soon all this will be over, having been dealt with by the men and main story the heroine track will come into play and we will see more growth in Madhu's character. She will take on more responsibilities then, so all you are asking for will be realised and is the CV's plan already.
Awesome post!
Hope more layers will be added to Madhu's character. Her one dimensional character is getting boring now.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Great post!..
I have always had an issue with Madhubala's character! I am still baffled at her as a daugther I can forgive you but as a wife I cant! And yet as a daugther she forgave RK for everything he did to her family! Booohooo!  RK had a lot of layers to his character, lately that has been missing, if am being honest!... But I wont complain because I believe CVS have focused extensively on his character and have neglected Madhubala's! All she does is cry 24/7 and I seriously am bored of it! Who is Madhubala? I am yet to figure that essential question out. There should be a balance and yet that balance has never quite existed!..

I would appreciate it, if the creatives could focus a bit more on Madhubala's character!.. She has a lot of layers, that are yet to be explored! I do not want to see her behaving as a sati savitri type of wife! We know she can do that! And we know she can cry! iN FACT SHE DOES THAT WONDERFULLY!.. But I want to see more! Like her feelings in regards to her own family! I am sure there is more there!.. Trishna and her face offs are always about Madhubala crying! Lets not forget that she is Ballu's daugther, so where is her craziness? Where is her voice?πŸ˜• Uff!!.. This might seem like a moaning essay! And trust me it is! I am sick and tired of her character!  *PERIOD*

It took RK to make her understand the importance of Shammu! Wah!πŸ₯± 

Sozzz Madz! I want more layers to be added!..
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post... I don't knw if I have anything more to add...the stereotypical image of an adarsh beti bahu and behen needs to change... She is today's girl, one who knows how to use a pepper spray and protect herself...one who challenges a superstar head on and now there are no traces of that girl seen any more...I wonder why
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah so agreed!!!
i guess u shuld go ahead n tweet ir soon gal!!!
Catzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Completly agree with you.
We want Justic for Madhu's character. Signed.

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Awesome post... I don't knw if I have anything more to add...the stereotypical image of an adarsh beti bahu and behen needs to change... She is today's girl, one who knows how to use a pepper spray and protect herself...one who challenges a superstar head on and now there are no traces of that girl seen any more...I wonder why

The Answer is trps
The more the female lead cries, the more the trps! πŸ₯±
Catzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
And you know what,Actors get awards for character.
In MB RK character is very strong so obviously he will get all awards.
No offence bt this is truth.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree we all want a strong Madhu ladai wale girl like RK like herπŸ˜‰
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh yeah! Get rid of the dupatta completely please! Tired of seeing it being used as a bed sheet!πŸ₯± 
Agree with Ren, get MB a new hairsytle! This new one is just plain boring!.. and some more stylish clothes are in order! she is a superstar's wife, not Mukund's wife!πŸ₯±

You guys did a fantastic job with her character in the beginning! The strong MB, the spray girl! and now she is known as the reservoir girl! and the confused soul! so come on dude! she is equally signifcant in this drama!..HENCE SOME FOCUS ON HER WOULD BE APPRECIATED!