Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Teaser

Geet POV:

4 days has passed and I am about to go home.  I remember nothing of the night the accident happened.  Strange I don't even remember going out with Meera and Yash.  All I remember was talking with Sam di and then everything else was hazy.  Strange.  But Vicky Bhai did tell me that I was in an accident while going for my excursion.  So I don't think I need to doubt him.  But I was feeling really strange.  There was a mild pain in my private area and somehow I felt bruised.  My body felt very heavy and what I found really weird was the markings in my body. And especially that mark in my shoulder that looked like someone's teeth mark.  What the hell was that?  What am I supposed to think of it?  I don't know. Thought it has turned blue and is slightly disappearing now but still i can see it.  I showed it to Dr. Riddhima but she said that it could be glass also. But the look on her face was something else.  I could see her pale and disturbed.  She looked as though she was going to cry.  Anyway she was pregnant and I think these were just the hormones...Yash and Meera came to visit me and apologized for leaving me alone in the auto.  I smiled and said it was ok.  I don't even remember what happened so it was really ok.

That is all.. the update will come on Saturday eve or night yaar.

Do comment and like soon so that I'll update

The update is almost ready

Edited by ar_art - 10 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved itb
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice teaser

waiting for update
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teaser
poor Geet...
so that bas**** spoiled her life...
and Maan has no idea about it...
cont soon dear...
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh ho boy what an update n teaser
Vicky is on war path now determined to hunt down n make Ronith pay for what he did to geet
N looks by teaser theyve decided to hide the truth from her buf its gonna be more traumatic for him when she finds out truth
She might also feel angry for vicly hiding it from her
Perhaps also she will feel maan wont want her
Speaking of maan I felt so sorry for him with his guilt considering he was drugged it wasnt his fault but now I must admit im disappointed
Instead of caring for Sams recovery hes more worried now to keep her away from geet so she cant reveal what happened to her ...very selfish n very wrong
What if geet thinks hes cheating when he gows to Sam
Also will he be able to act normal with geet or will guilt eat at him which will also be sus to geet
Either way truth always comes out point is what will happen then will be worse than now
Anyways thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
read this story too
love maaneet journey 
geet family such a b******* 
how can they did to her 
maan save her n marry her give her time to their marige
sameera is nice girl 
i think ronit is the one who did wrong with sameera 
maan n geet spent a night '
i dont think maan can touch other girl 
mujhe toh yehi lag raha hai 
last  k three parts 4 times read karna k bad yehi lag raha hai
plxzzz continue ur other work tooo 
ar_art thumbnail
Thank you yaarπŸ˜ƒ
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: YaSha0512

Oh ho boy what an update n teaser
Vicky is on war path now determined to hunt down n make Ronith pay for what he did to geet
N looks by teaser theyve decided to hide the truth from her buf its gonna be more traumatic for him when she finds out truth
She might also feel angry for vicly hiding it from her
Perhaps also she will feel maan wont want her
Speaking of maan I felt so sorry for him with his guilt considering he was drugged it wasnt his fault but now I must admit im disappointed
Instead of caring for Sams recovery hes more worried now to keep her away from geet so she cant reveal what happened to her ...very selfish n very wrong
What if geet thinks hes cheating when he gows to Sam
Also will he be able to act normal with geet or will guilt eat at him which will also be sus to geet
Either way truth always comes out point is what will happen then will be worse than now
Anyways thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon

There is lot more to come which i 'll cover in few more updates.  i would say that the mid of the story has arrived. at lastπŸ˜†
thank you for the comment yaar.  your comment really reminds me of why i am still writing this story thought i get very less readers.
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariya20

read this story too

love maaneet journey 
geet family such a b******* 
how can they did to her 
maan save her n marry her give her time to their marige
sameera is nice girl 
i think ronit is the one who did wrong with sameera 
maan n geet spent a night '
i dont think maan can touch other girl 
mujhe toh yehi lag raha hai 
last  k three parts 4 times read karna k bad yehi lag raha hai
plxzzz continue ur other work tooo 

Thank you very much yaar...
who did what to whom wil be out but you need to wait for that.  
God you read it that many time..πŸ˜† 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ar_art thumbnail

Next Part

After the discussion with Neha I went in to see Samira.  I was really uncomfortable. What do I say to her?  I wondered as I entered the room.  I looked up to find her eyes closed.  I sighed in relief.  She was sleeping. But relief dint last longer.  Just then Samira opened her eyes.  I saw recognition flash through her eyes then came hurt, betrayal and disgust.  I know I deserved all lthis.  She turned her face away from me and started crying.  I dint know what to tell her.  But I couldn't just leave her.  That would not be right. I moved closer to her but I stopped seeing her cringe away from me. The sight of her behaving like this made me realize how much of a beast I am. I wanted to go near her and explain things to her.  I wanted to console her and tell her things will be alright but I dint know how to do all this.  I have wronged her in such a way that innumerable apologies would not be enough.  With a heavy heart I left the room and the clinic.  I coldnt stand there and see my friend hate me.  I drove to Sanjeevni as it was evening and I was to get my results. I entered the hospital and into Armaan's cabin.  There Armaan was sitting with a very confused and tired look.

Kya bath hai Armaan I asked again. Armaan looked at me giving me a small smile.

Maan what did you drink in the party yesterday?  He asked me.

I had wiskey I guess. I said not quiet remembering anything properly.

Maan think properly.  What else do you remember abt the night?  He asked me and I started thinking...

I remember Geet dancing with Ronith and that had made me angry.  I had started having my drinks and dint know how many I had.  I then saw Geet and Sam talking. But that time I was slightly feleing dizzy and out of breath.  I took a glass of water and clunged it in and started moving towards them.  I walked fast as I dint want anyone to stop me.  I pulled a hand which I thought to be Geet and without looking back I started moving into my study.  It was funny how I couldn't remember anything in much detail.. but I dint want to tell him all this.  I dint want to tell him how I felt abt Geet dancing with Ronith.

Armaan I remember myself getting all hot and I was feeling a bit dizzy too.  I told him. 

Maan..he sighed. you see someone had given you a drug.  Armaan said and I was shocked

What?? But how.. I wondered aloud

It has become common thing nowdays.  Armaan sighed...

What drug is it? I asked him

It is a drug...hmm lets see.. This one is used in small quantities in treating insomnia, obysity and other things. Armaan said looking at me and I could understand that he was trying to explain something in medical terminology.

What every you were feeling last night is the cause of that only.  It is good that you came so soon.  Your urine and blood sample proved it that you were given it.  He said showing me the results. 

I gulped down realiseing how unsafe things could get. But I don't remember taking anything bitter.. I said aloud

Not every thing is bitter Maan he said with a small smile and then Armaan explained how the drug has no such properties.  He said this one is used for treatmetns but some sick pychopaths use this to take advantage of other people's vunerablity.

I understood the gravity of the situation.  But I knew this cannot go outside the room

Armaan I have a request.  Please don't tell any thing of this to anyone from my family or outside.  I requested. 

Armaan thought for a wile and smiled. Don't worry... but Maan from now on please be carefull.  He warned me.  I nodded and got up with my reports.  I left home relieved a bit.  I knew I was not fully at fault with what I did with Samira but still I had commited a crime and I need to handle it before it destroyed my life.

4 days has passed and I am about to go home.  I remember nothing of the night the accident happened.  Strange I don't even remember going out with Meera and Yash.  All I remember was talking with Sam di and then everything else is hazy.  Strange.  But Vicky bhai told me that I was in an accident while going for my excurtion.  So I don't think I need to doubt him.  But I was feeling really strange.  There was a mild pain in my private area and somehow I felt bruised.  My body felt very heavy and what I found really weird was the markings in my body. And especially that mark in my shoulder that looked like someone's teeth mark.  What the hell was that?  What am I supposed to think of it?  I don't know. Though it has turned blue and is slightly softer to look at now but still it is there.  I showed it to Dr Riddhima but she said that it could be glass. But the look on her face was something else.  I could see her pale and disturbed.  She looked as thought she was going to cry.  Anyway she was pregnant and I think these were just the hormaones...Yash and Meera came to visit me and apologized for leaving me alone in the auto.  I smiled and said it wsa ok.  I don't even remember what happened so it was really ok.  I was waiting for Vickly bhai to come and get me.  I wondered where Maan ji is. He had not even called me once.  Strange.. I thought. Just then the door opened and Bhai came in with a worrid face.  He looked as though he had not slept for days.  Dark circles surrounded his red tired eyes.  His hair was unkempt and he looked a mess.

Bhai what happed to you?  I asked not know what was wrong and it was really worring me.

Nothing I was just worried abt you he said giving me a very sad smile.  I just nodded my head though I knew that something serious was troubling him.

I was taken home and my eyes were looking for only one person.  Maan ji.  I really wanted to see him.  But to my dissapointmennt I heard that he had gone to London for something important.  I really felt bad but I knew it was not his mistake.  Bhai had told me that Maan ji doesn't know abt my accident.  He said he dint want to trouble Maan ji more.  I also thought it was ok.  But still how do we hide my bruises from him?  I had no idea.  I walked into my room and lay down.  I felt really restless.  My subconsiousl mind told me to get up from here.  I don't know why.  I just dint like this place anymore and I was feeling really lonely and lost.  I dint remember anything that happened to me that day and it felt as thought someone had robbed me of something essential. I twisted and turned the entire time.  Unable to take it anymore I moved into Maan ji's room.  I laid on his bed.  I could smell him on his sheets and that somehow calmed me.  Clutching on his pillow I drifted off to sleep.

I have been to London for the past 4 days and I have just reached home.  I know what I have done is not correct but I just don't know what to do.  My mind tells me I need to stay with Samira as it is the right thing to do.  I have to be there will her and help her through this but my heart, it longs only for Geet.  Every time I am with Samira I feel guilty.  I just want to be oly with Geet. I just want to see her and be with her.  I closed my eyes trying to shut out the look of hurt and hatred that Samira was passing me when I entered her room back in London.  I have never seen that look from her and this really hurt me.  But I knew that this pain was nothing when compared to the pain I would be in if Geet found out and left me.  I would break and wither away. I walked into my house and to my room as I thought I would see others the next day. I was really tired as I have not slept properly for the past few days.  I reached my room and without looking else where I stripped till my boxers and climed into my bed.  The light was already switched off and I was in no mood to switch it on.  The moon light that was seeping in was enough for me.  I laid down searching for my pillow when I felt it next to me I pulled it. 

I froze when I heard a moan followed by mumbbline.  I turned and saw her.  My heart jumped in happiness I felt like I was in paradise seeing my angel near me.  I gently moved her and placed her head on another pillow and lay down facing her.  I just couldn't close my eyes.  All I wanted was to look at her ethereal face and drown in it. The AC was on and it seemed Geet was cold as she unconsciously snuggled closer to me.  God! I controlled myself from moaning out loud. She had her hand on my bare chest and it was doing things to me.  I gently placed my hand on her waist and pulled her closer.  It was not very difficult as she moved herself.  She too wound her hand around my waist and put her leg on mine like a kid.  I could smell her so close.  This was the best coming home gift I ever had. I gently placed a kiss on her forehead and closed my eyes, slipping into a beautiful sleep.

I stretched myself on the bed but I found I couldn't do it freely.  I opened my eyes only to see the man whom I missed so very much.  I was surprised to see him so close to me.  But something in me stoped me from moving away.  That is when I realized I was practically lying on top of him.  Jalli I cursed myself but my body refused to move away from him.  I was so close that I could have counted his eyelashes.  Babaji.. what beautiful eyes lashes he had.  My eyes trained down to his sharp nose and down his stubble.  He looked so.. so... haaye.. I just dint know the words that could describe him. I felt my cheeks going red but still I refused to move away.  My eyes fell on his perfect M shaped lips.  They were so pump and looked so soft... so juicy.  Stop.. I screamed inside my head.  What the hell was I doing I scolded myself mentally.  I forced my self to move away that is when my eyes fell on his bare chest.  His muscular tanned chest.  I felt so warm and my stomach did flips on seeing him like this.  My hands moved automatically and I traced my fingers on this chiseled chest. 

Geet... I heard him moan and that bought me out of my trance.  I pulled my hand away and jumped out of the bed as I felt heat rush to my face. I bet my face was as red as a tomato now.  I ran from that room without looking back, with my hand tightly clutching my thudding heart. 

That is all... hope you liked this.. Geet's first brush with her feelings... Next update on Wednesday

Precap wil be up on Monday.

Do check out my other Maaneet stories

One night's tale

Intezaar...

O Sanam bekhabar

And he came...

Forgive mistakes

Pls buddy this accountarthi_r,  for pms

Do like and comment