naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

VIRMAN OS  MOONLIGHT

virat and manvi were sleeping peacefully. but in the middle of the night, virat woke up and turned around. as he turned around he saw manvi sleeping with the duvet covering her face. virat smiled thinking that she still sleeps like a kid and uncovered her face and place the duvet a little below. he brushed the fringe of hair falling on her face behind her ear and looked at her with love in his eyes. a beam of MOONLIGHT was falling on her face making her look like an angel, virat's angel.
virat was looking at her with a wave of emotions flowing in his heart. virat bent a little close to her face and stared at her ever beautiful and innocent facesparkling due to the moonlight...
virat immediately thanked his stars for giving him manvi and then he thanked himself for commiting mistakes and wrong choices in life. may be his wrong choices made him finally realise what was the right option for him. he thanked maya for leaving him, for breaking his heart. because if she hadnt left him, he hadnt fallen for manvi. rude and selfish maya made him fall for the sweet and selfless manvi.
virat : thank you partner... thank you for coming in my life... main toh soch bhi nahi sakta ke main tumhare begair kya karta... kaise jeeta... aur sach kahun toh aaj soch kar hasi aati hai ke jab tak tum meri zindagi mein nahi thi... main  kya kar raha tha, kyun kar raha tha, kya chahta tha main khud nahi jaanta tha... you came in my life as my angel who made my life a fairy tale... you made my life worth living... tumne mujhe jeena sikhaya hai partner... agar tum mujhe nahi milti toh main toh sirf yunhi bhatakta rehta... meri andheri zindagi mein tum roshni ki ek kiran ban kar aayi aur meri puri zindagi badal di... ek aisi kiran jiski roshni ki mujhe itni aadat ho gai. ke uske bina ek pal bhi saza lagne lag gaya... you changed me and my life upside down... main tumhare bina ab ek pal bhi nahi jee sakta... mere liye zindagi ka doosra naam tum ho manvi... tum mera sab kuch ho... tumhare aas paas meri choti si duniya hai, jo tumse shuru ho kar tumpe hi khatam hoti hai... tum woh hawa ho jisme main saans leta hoon... tum mere zinda hone ka reason ho... tum meri dhadkan ho... tum mere rom rom mein basi hui ho manvi... main shayad tumhe kabhi nahi bta paunga ke main tumhe kitna chahta hoon... bas itna samajh lo tum ho toh main hoon... tum nahi toh kuch nahi... manvi hai toh virat hai... manvi nahi toh virat nahi.. kuch bhi nahi... ye duniya nahi.. is duniya mein pyaar nahi... waise on second thoughts, tum bhi na kitni chant ho yaar... partner partner kabhi chep chep keh kehke tumne pta nahi kab mera dil mujhse chura liya... chorni kahin ki... chorni nahi tum na jaadugarni ho... kyunki tumhe pakka koi jaadu aata hai, warna mujh jaise insaan ko badal dia tumne... you made the virat singh vadera fall for you... to be honest i never thought that i would fall for a simple girl like you... but life... its just unpredictable... it made me fall for a sirphiri like you... and not to miss your manufacturing fault... its only meant for me and i am only handle it... haaye tum meri ho... yakeen nahi hota aur aaj bhi main kabhi kabhi sochta hoon ke jaroor maine kuch ache karam (good deeds) kiye honge warna main toh tumhare layak hi nahi hoon... pta nahi  tum kaise mujhe mil gayi... par jo bhi ho i am very thankful that it happened and very lucky as well... pta hai aaj maine mandir mein bhagwan se kya maanga tha... tum jaana chahti thi na... toh suno maine tumhe maanga tha meri drama queen hamesha hamesha ke liye... aur hamesha ke baad ke liye bhi... main har  cheez ke n=bina jee sakta hoon par tumhare bina jeene ka khayal bhi meri jaan nikal deta hai... aur haan woh movie yaad hai masti... usme jaise amrita vivek se nahi kehti thi... waise hi mujhe bhi kehna hai... " manvi tumse aadhe second ki bhi doori mujhe aadha kar deti hai... " dekho drama queen tumhare saath rehte rehte main bhi kitna filmy ho gaya hoon... but u know what im lovin it...
so manvi ji i am indebted to you... and i promise i will give you and this baby growing inside you each and every happiness in the world... i know i am just about to become the world's best husband but i promise that i will be the best of the best daddy to our junior manvi...
manvi : junior chep aaega... maine kaha tha na aaj...
virat : hooo... tum soyi nahi thi kya...????
manvi : tum itni zor zor se aadhi raat ko pagalon jaise baatein karoge toh main so kaise paungi...
virat : ohh i am sorry...
manvi : but thank god i heard all this... warna toh main yahi sochti ke tum kitne unromantic ho...
virat : accha... ye hone wali junior manvi bhi na usi romance ka hi nateeja (result) hai... if u havent noticed...
manvi blushed hard listening to virat...
virat : haaye meri sharmila tagore... ab so jao... goodnight... aaj ke liye pyaar ka overdose ho gya hai...
manvi : your right... kuch jyada hi ho gya hai... chalo come close to me... i feel like cuddling  you...
virat : come manna... lets sleep... goodnight...
manvi : good midnight... ๐Ÿ˜‰

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenkansal thumbnail
res

yay first to comment๐Ÿฅณ
it was awesome
loved virat
great work
Edited by afreenkansal - 11 years ago
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww!!! That was sooo sweeettt!!!
Virat is soo sweet yaar u just gave a sum up of the whole story from virat's point of view through a short os!
Wow just loved it!!! 
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afreenkansal

res

yay first to comment๐Ÿฅณ
it was awesome
loved virat
great work

congrats on being the first one to comment afreen...
thanks a lot dear... ๐Ÿ˜Š
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gsrocks

Awww!!! That was sooo sweeettt!!!

Virat is soo sweet yaar u just gave a sum up of the whole story from virat's point of view through a short os!
Wow just loved it!!! 

thanks geet... ๐Ÿ˜Š
virat is too adorable n sweet yr...  
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww its nice...such a long speech...but it was awesome
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely OS Naina.. I loved this lil filmy romantic Virat โค๏ธ.. Actually I love his every avatar ๐Ÿ˜†.. But he is very sweet in this one .. Loved the way you depicted his POV.. He is totally crazy for Maanvi.. I love your ideas.. Keep writing .. Thank you for the pm ๐Ÿค—.. Take care ๐Ÿ˜Š
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i have to admit, that i havent understand everything because it was in hindi, but from what i understand it was ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
bluebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
awww...pillow talk, very sweet OS
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb!!
Cute & sweet OS!!!
Loved it, well the parts I understood, I don't know Hindi!!

Thanks 4 the pm!!
Edited by Krazzy4u786 - 11 years ago