Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pesi11

the first clue is not haldi dear ..when rejeev told vihan that dont do anything nasty in anger after fiancee announcement day
2nd one is vihan getting to happy when rachana told him abt gunjan break up
now its clear he purposefully applied haldi on gunjan ..
out of all these ,vihan's mom is the big clue ..as she want soft DIL who dance on her ishare ...this is the biggest indication that she is going to get gunjan as DIL ..either it might be thru rajeev or vihaan .. well i like vihan n gunjan jodi .. ..
i dont mind whoever paired with gunjan ,story vl be interesting

Yes u r right pesi, before also some clues were shown for vihan and gunjan, but this haldi scene was a religious clue like it was a shagun, lets hope that they wil become a pair!
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
In Zee awards for favorite parivar, SSLK parivar had Rachna-Rajeev and Gunjan-Vihaan on one side, so I think it is clear what pairings are going to be.

But...but..but..If Mayank is spineless, indecisive, and a person incapable of thinking on his own... Vihaan is no saint either, because he is scheming something big and he is going to break Rachna's heart. Why would Gunjan marry someone who hurt her sister's feelings and disrespected her masi and mausa? 

And, why has this show come to this? 18 year olds getting married like that is their Nirvana ðŸ¤¢.