Originally posted by: Vedo

Janu!! πŸ€—

Really...you're gonna make AnSh siggys...am so excited!! Will pm you asap! πŸ˜ƒ

Got your PM, Vedo, thanks! I'm excited to make them too.πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ...vula_kv...

no...i didn't change my user name...πŸ˜†i saw u in SS forumπŸ˜‰i saw ur shop in avatar and signature forumπŸ˜†i send a friend request for u and accepted it thank u dearπŸ€—

Forgive me, but I don't remember you at all!🀣 I accepted your friend request? When did you send it?Shocked🀣 Oh God, this is too funny!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyway, welcome to this AT.πŸ€— What are some of your favorite scenes and songs from Ramayan?πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, I'm just curious. How did you find this AT since generally, the MM forum is hard to find?πŸ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

Yeah Anu, WHat is the status of your Ramayan? πŸ˜‰

She's probably done watching the whole thing a second time as well, right Anu?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jklp

Dear Varnita, Dear Janaki & others, many many hearty congratulations to you for completion of 5th AT. I wish that we all can complete 10-15 AT s in the coming years. All the best. Jai SiyaRama. :)

Same to you Dear πŸ€— And thanku so much for your continuous presence in this thread :) Yeah even we wish to complete as many thread as we can, Specially for now we are looking forward to react the 8th thread, Right Janu? πŸ€£
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Btw you all, please keep commenting on Debina's celebrity profile of IF! The link to it is on the front page if you don't know how to go to it, but her rank has dropped severely because so many of her fans have become inactive.😭 Please please please take the time ot comment twice everyday in her profile, and view it as much as you can! I seriously want her in the Top 50 again soon.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

Same to you Dear πŸ€— And thanku so much for your continuous presence in this thread :) Yeah even we wish to complete as many thread as we can, Specially for now we are looking forward to react the 8th thread, Right Janu? πŸ€£

Yeah we do, as I dont like the numbers 6 and 7.🀣🀣 I always feel very uneasy when I'm doing something related to 6 or 7, don't ask!🀣 So I'm very eager to get to the 8th AT soon. Help me all of you!πŸ˜‰
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jklp

Dear Varnita, I have sent you two messages. I request you dear. Please forward them to Lola. I'm really worried. I'm not getting reply from her. I sent her PM on last Saturday 15th December. Please do me this favour dear. I'll be very grateful to you. :)

I received you Ms dear, Thanku so much for you good wishes! You are really a Sweetheart πŸ€— And don't worry I will let Lola know about your PMs, No need of Please and all :)
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita2804

Anyone here... ????

Hello CLassmate, Wats up? πŸ˜‰
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

She's probably done watching the whole thing a second time as well, right Anu?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yeah, i hope so πŸ€£
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yeah we do, as I dont like the numbers 6 and 7.🀣🀣 I always feel very uneasy when I'm doing something related to 6 or 7, don't ask!🀣 So I'm very eager to get to the 8th AT soon. Help me all of you!πŸ˜‰

Well What is the mistery behind 6 and 7? πŸ€£ What these poor numbers have done with you? πŸ€£πŸ€£