Rival site intv of Seema Mishra

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Suave and fashionable Seema Mishra, who is currently seen in a negative avatar as Deepali in Colors' Madhubala (Nautanki Telefilms), is indeed a very stylish woman. While on-screen, we see her wearing beautiful sarees, but in real life, she prefers wearing only western clothes.

she shares some of her fashion ideas. Read on'

Fashion is: Something which is stylish.

Who chooses your clothes? Me.

Do you wear accessories? Yes, but I like to keep it to the minimum, but, I love wearing Italian watches.

Do you follow any brands? For clothes, I prefer all Italian brands. Otherwise, when I see something which is stylish and elegant, I don't see the brand, but just go ahead and buy it.

Your favourite shopping destination: Paris and London are my favourite destinations. I don't like to shop in Mumbai. Here, the fabric and look is not up to the mark.

Most expensive buy: One of my formal dresses.

Clothes you are comfortable in: I like wearing men's loose fit shirts. In fact, sometime I borrow my friend's shirt and wear it. I also like
wearing stoles.

Favourite designer: Not anyone in particular.

Must-have in your wallet: Money, credit cards, make-up kit, doctor's prescriptions, visiting cards and most importantly, tissues.

Favourite perfume: Chanel 5.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: All earthly colours like green orange and yellow.

Describe sale in one word: Fish market.

Currently, your wardrobe is over-flowing with: Lots of pants,
especially elephant pants.

You have hardest time getting dressed for: A formal occasion.

Any fashion disaster that you have come across recently: Recently, there was a lady who I came across at a function where she had worn a jazzy, fleshy
gown which was so loud and over done.

If you had to choose a fashion era, which period would it be: It would be the 60s and 70s era. The black and white era was larger than life.

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

Suave and fashionable Seema Mishra, who is currently seen in a negative avatar as Deepali in Colors' Madhubala (Nautanki Telefilms), is indeed a very stylish woman. While on-screen, we see her wearing beautiful sarees, but in real life, she prefers wearing only western clothes.

she shares some of her fashion ideas. Read on'

Fashion is: Something which is stylish.

Who chooses your clothes? Me.

Do you wear accessories? Yes, but I like to keep it to the minimum, but, I love wearing Italian watches.

Do you follow any brands? For clothes, I prefer all Italian brands. Otherwise, when I see something which is stylish and elegant, I don't see the brand, but just go ahead and buy it.

Your favourite shopping destination: Paris and London are my favourite destinations. I don't like to shop in Mumbai. Here, the fabric and look is not up to the mark.

Most expensive buy: One of my formal dresses.

Clothes you are comfortable in: I like wearing men's loose fit shirts. In fact, sometime I borrow my friend's shirt and wear it. I also like
wearing stoles.

Favourite designer: Not anyone in particular.

Must-have in your wallet: Money, credit cards, make-up kit, doctor's prescriptions, visiting cards and most importantly, tissues.

Favourite perfume: Chanel 5.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: All earthly colours like green orange and yellow.

Describe sale in one word: Fish market.

Currently, your wardrobe is over-flowing with: Lots of pants,
especially elephant pants.

You have hardest time getting dressed for: A formal occasion.

Any fashion disaster that you have come across recently: Recently, there was a lady who I came across at a function where she had worn a jazzy, fleshy
gown which was so loud and over done.

If you had to choose a fashion era, which period would it be: It would be the 60s and 70s era. The black and white era was larger than life.

OMG She sounds so much like her character Dipali it's scary...

sale - fish market,
clothing - from italy, shopping in london and paris, nothing in India is good enough.
brand conscious. etc.
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's stylish! 😉
TFS! :)