AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)
Viviann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely WU :)
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Look who is back to updating!
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Look who is back to updating!

I DEMAND an Official comeback party 🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Let me plan it this weekend after the NL 😎
AngelicDesires thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Let me plan it this weekend after the NL 😎

I'll wait and haunt u if i dont get one 😆
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back jas 🤗

thank you for the great update ..appreaciate it 👏

very emotional episode to begin with first half later on it was right on track for the court case 

here is my review of the episode which i copy paste from my other comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sheer Brillance is the word for Karan Tacker aka Viren Vadhera...

Undoubtedtly the star of the episode ⭐️

Viren-Jeevika-Maanvi: He has been always a perfect husband for Jeevika, yet again he managed to handle her in her vulnerabale situation.. His words, his promise,  his belief in himself that he would save his brother was outstanding and the way he held his intense emotions of one side wife and then the other side his brother.. was brilliant..⭐️  The scene had me in tears, and choked heart.. Jeevika, Maanvi and Viren, the group hug, the way he managed both the girls and said he would not let anything happen to Virat was so brilliant .. KT nailed the scene.. 

Viren and Vanshika mom .. he once again made me cry.. Viren is not so close to Vanshika mom as Virat .. but he is a son, he is a brother, he knows and understands his mom's anguish and her vishwas in her parvarish and in Virat.. Viren yet again promises his mom that he wouldn't let anything happen to Virat .. he has no clue ...how or why .. but one thing ..his conviction.. his confidence . which he will never let go off .- once again the scene had me in tears..what a heart wrenching scene it was

Viren and Virat - my most favorite sibling jodi in the show.. for me the show is always "ek hazaaron mein mera bhai hai" they both are inseperable.. no longs words,...no big promises...just simple words and being there for each other makes them so endearing ..

thappad maaron ya gale lagaaon .. i had a huge grin behind my tears.. man.. two brothers... can make you cry .. can make you smile.. Viren's confidence with the press was commnedable.. he is not sure how and when.. but he is sure that he will  win the case and prove his brother innocent.. this is not being over confident ..but being confident which comes by following your convictions and heart...

Virat convincing not to take JeeMan name in the case..it's not always necessary that elders say and younger follows.. here Virat giving his view point to his brother.. was more needed.. they both share views and opinions always.. why not now..

and we have the lawyer in Viren, coming to the logical aspects .. every minute detail.. every evidence ..every scene to be critically viewed to win the case and prove that his brother is indeed innocent 

Viren Vadhera, emotional, heart wrenching, amazingly confident, logical, sensible, and a great strength for the family, be it the girls, his mom or his brother.. 

things which i did not like 
- Maanvi's pain or her breakdown - i guess will never be shown .. very disheartening to see that her character is shown in single dimension.. no doubt she is strong...but in love you break down .. even if you are the strongest... why don't they explore Maanvi multidimensionally 

- why weren't the family specially Jeevik and Maanvi in courtcase.. why didn't they show Maanvi's reaction to bail plea rejection 😕

p.s: loved his new green shirt 
and i did not change my party lol... 😆 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear .
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. After a depressing day a lovely episode