Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Naresh...😃
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In all the years i watching Indian Soaps i've never seen such a character like Ovi,i tink its time this girl get a Mental doctor she is crazy.She doesn't trust her husband at all or even her mother to some extent .i could have understood her insecurities wen Purvi was around but for the love of God that child left 6 months ago and this girl still mad,she can't tink about anything positive at all her first thought at seeing Purvi was that Arjun knew that Purvi was in kolkata and that they are having and affair,she should have been happy to know the girl is married and pregnant so she won't have to worry but she just start with her accusations Arjun i respect u cause i would've left her long ago with that behaviour but u tolerate it with a lot of patience and Ovi is working on Arjun weakness now his child,she knows that child means the world to him so as to not stress her he will let her behaviour slide and she's using that but some day i'll hope he'll say enough is enough and let her go.Her bevaviour indicates she cares less about this marriage so end it for her Arjun and give urself peace u deserve that much.

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Naresh my dear.Bro..thanks a lot..you are great..⭐️
Thanks for the colour of WU..😉

Just watch the episode...my god..what to say after..that

Purvi till she decide not to marry Arjun..decide to bring back her parent ask Arjun to Marry Ovi..decide to leave mumbai for Kulcata...decide to marry Onir without telling him about her past..decide not to tell Archu about her marriage and pregnancy..
.she thinks doing all this she was/is right..many problems would be solve..by doing this..

But PURVI you are wrong..You are wrong  in all way...👎🏼 You spread unhappiness everywhere...👎🏼 including your life..

you had spread prob in Arjun and Ovi marriage"cause you know Arjun can't forget you"" Like you can't forget Arjun...""...you have spread prob in your life..by hiding the truth to your Husband..You had spread unhapiness to you Aai...you made her crying for you...

I've nothing to say more;.today I really was sad for Arjun.😭.seeing him like this...Couldn't say any words.😲 and was crying...I pity him..😭.even this mess he create to..but till I'm with him...

Ovi no hope for her..Now the little light which begin to light  between Arjun and Ovi..Finish ...
She don't trust Arjun and will never...she is mad..she must really  see a psycho Doc..

I'm waiting when Purvi will talk ..how she met Onir..think better for her ..tell the truth to Onir..before Ovi will put bad thought in Onir mind..

ok..see you tomorrow..
Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great review Thanee..

I am also feeling very bad for poor Arjun .I know his fault also but still I am feeling bad for him .His life is a mess.. Purvi has Onir who is giving her so much love and affection but Arjun is suffering so much ...

Isn't it strange hgow Teju and Savita have totally washed their hands Off Ovi ..Teju grew up with Ovi and always took care of her but now all she thinks about is her boy friend..Archana is with Ovi but Teju and Savita know Ovi more as she grew up with them ..

Just like Archana has this special bond with Purvi ( because of all the time spend with each other ) , so do Teju Savita and Ovi ...but Teju and Savita have just dumped Ovi and are not even calling her ..They should call her every day ..Teju should do much more ...

Savita spoiled Ovi rotten to make her anti Archana but now all Savita thinks about is Gujrati snacks ...

And this Manav...he created a Frankenstein in Ovi and now  wants Archana  to deal with it ...😡
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I bet even now all Purvi is going to think is how Ovi should not feel bad and have a misunderstanding ..Even after seeing how Arjun is suffering i nthe hands of his wife , she will only think of Ovi ...

Purvi is just as responsible for Arjun's sufferings as Ovi is ...😡
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Naresh glad you are back! Hope you are feeling better.
Episode did not meet my expectations..

@tanyaji You are right Archana is the one who is left to deal with the cases after everyone gives up.. Just like Soham now Ovi.. It is sad to see Savita doesnt call up her ladli Poti.. I recall she was the one advising Ovi to go flirt with some guys back in canada to make Arjun "jealous" so he will agree to marry her...

I don't expect anything from Teju... Her life should not go like Purvi trying to fix everything in your sisters life and end up destroying everything further... But a couple calls here and there would have been more real.. But im glad they show us her scenes with Sunny gets away from the ugly triangle/rectangle...

Archana is the only one who has never given up on her children she continues to be with thme... Yes sometimes I feel as if she doesnt do her role properly but I she is better than Manav..

Its really sad what they have made of Manav's character.. We get his darshan 1-2 times a week... I feel bad that I now associate Sushant with when Manav was strong and an integral part of the show.. and Hiten with the now Manav...
Hiten does a great job playing Manav it is really sad to see his role get more and more minimized.. People say Archana is getting less screen space but look at Manav...

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I bet even now all Purvi is going to think is how Ovi should not feel bad and have a misunderstanding ..Even after seeing how Arjun is suffering i nthe hands of his wife , she will only think of Ovi ...

Purvi is just as responsible for Arjun's sufferings as Ovi is ...😡

Yea.. Im waiting for the day it will hit her of all her misdeeds.. Purvi's love for her family has made her blind... 

Slowly it will hit this girl what she had done to Arjun.. when it does it is going to be painful for her she probably wont be able to live with herself..

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxoarvi

Naresh glad you are back! Hope you are feeling better.

Episode did not meet my expectations..

@tanyaji You are right Archana is the one who is left to deal with the cases after everyone gives up.. Just like Soham now Ovi.. It is sad to see Savita doesnt call up her ladli Poti.. I recall she was the one advising Ovi to go flirt with some guys back in canada to make Arjun "jealous" so he will agree to marry her...

I don't expect anything from Teju... Her life should not go like Purvi trying to fix everything in your sisters life and end up destroying everything further... But a couple calls here and there would have been more real.. But im glad they show us her scenes with Sunny gets away from the ugly triangle/rectangle...

Archana is the only one who has never given up on her children she continues to be with thme... Yes sometimes I feel as if she doesnt do her role properly but I she is better than Manav..

Its really sad what they have made of Manav's character.. We get his darshan 1-2 times a week... I feel bad that I now associate Sushant with when Manav was strong and an integral part of the show.. and Hiten with the now Manav...
Hiten does a great job playing Manav it is really sad to see his role get more and more minimized.. People say Archana is getting less screen space but look at Manav...

True.Manav and Archana are now reduced to mere puppets in the show.Manav's role after 18 years did not have the intensity it needed.Ekta/CV's changed Manav n Archana all together after leap.
After the 18 year leap ,for almost a year Archana was made to cry n cry n cry whereas Manav was making guest appearances and even in that time was shown shouting the hell out of Archana which was so unlike the Manav character.It felt as though after Sush quit they decided to change Manav's personna all together.Feel bad for HT.
HT is a wonderful actor and Ekta screwed him to say it bluntly and Anki had enough of her getting screwed and hence she is leaving at last.
After this senseless 6 month leap ,Manav has become worse than guest appearance its now friendly guest appearance. Appear once at start of week and once probably end of the week or just once a week.
This show is not PR anymore.Its lost its charm and meaning.
All I can hope is for what this show and its actors have given to the channel Zee and Ekta especially (PR bailed her out and brought her right back to No 1) ,they end this show on a decent note soon before it comes to a point where they have no choice but to end it.Already its coming to that point now.

PS :Naresh buddy good to see u back 👏..Dont strain too much buddy ,do the WU whenever u can and only when you are 100% back to full health 😃

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

True.Manav and Archana are now reduced to mere puppets in the show.Manav's role after 18 years did not have the intensity it needed.Ekta/CV's changed Manav n Archana all together after leap.
After the 18 year leap ,for almost a year Archana was made to cry n cry n cry whereas Manav was making guest appearances and even in that time was shown shouting the hell out of Archana which was so unlike the Manav character.It felt as though after Sush quit they decided to change Manav's personna all together.Feel bad for HT.
HT is a wonderful actor and Ekta screwed him to say it bluntly and Anki had enough of her getting screwed and hence she is leaving at last.
After this senseless 6 month leap ,Manav has become worse than guest appearance its now friendly guest appearance. Appear once at start of week and once probably end of the week or just once a week.
This show is not PR anymore.Its lost its charm and meaning.
All I can hope is for what this show and its actors have given to the channel Zee and Ekta especially (PR bailed her out and brought her right back to No 1) ,they end this show on a decent note soon before it comes to a point where they have no choice but to end it.Already its coming to that point now.

PS :Naresh buddy good to see u back 👏..Dont strain too much buddy ,do the WU whenever u can and only when you are 100% back to full health 😃

Yes I find it really sad that Manav character is shown in such a way post 18 year leap... I love ArVi but this show will always be Manav and Archana's stary to begin with... I loved Manav's character he was the guy every girl wanted... Thats what attracted me to the show the way they showed the understanding between Arman... I took a break from this show when my Sushant left and came back after seeing ArVi... And now their story is going haywire also...
This show seriously should be called Leap ka Rishta It probably has had to most leaps from any show other than Ekta's other shows...
Feel bad for HT especially he is an amazing actor he should have never taken up this role if it was going to be treated like this..
Im happy that Ankita is leaving this...
Tanyaz thumbnail

These days Ankita comes only for one scene or at the most two scenes and  Archana does not have any story line of her own ..Teju is more relevant to the show now ..

Manav toh is just guest appearance ...

He too has no story line at all... what a shame ..

If things stay this way and Manav is not given an important track then Hiten too should leave .
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago